Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

better cash drop system?

• 14 posts
    November 2, 2020 3:53 PM PST

text block warning, and the ramblings of a madman

now, there are several ways of which to get cash, but some, such as buying cash will be excluded. now lets do some math!

in ascending order

assist: 1

driver assist: 2 (this is caused when you glitch into the drivers seat with another player, and the other player has control of the car)

normal kills: 5

headshots: 10

ball in goal: 25

explosion kill: 35

now, assuming the warriors are the weight of the average human male, (197.9 lbs) and their heads size is proportional to the rest of their body, you should get a headshot every 20 kills, and it takes 20 kills to get 100 cash. the most kills i have seen in a match are in the 40 range, and the average i see per decent player might get to be around 10-15 kills in a match, while an above average player can get 20-25 kills per match. currently the cheapest weapon is the knuckles, at ~2.5k cash, meaning it would take an average player 31.59 games, of 20 minute lengths, this translates into 10 hours and 30 minutes of gameplay for the cheapest unlock

10 hours and thirty minutes of gameplay for the cheapest unlock. think about that, 2.5k or so ingame currency, while the most expensive lies at ~32k iirc. thats 404 games for the most expensive gun, spending your money on nothing else, with 81 hours and 28 minutes for said gun. these prices are outrageous for casual players unless more people play ball or (drumroll please)...

(i said drumroll)

exponential cash drops!  how will this work though? the game will track how many players have logged in (this means no guests) daily, and track how good they are. the higher your ranked among this list, using their top 100 ranking for how much their cash will be multiplied. the game will proccess this as z^(1+x/y), with x being what rank they are amongst the players that have logged in, with y being how many players have logged in, and z is how much xp they would have gained from whatever xp giving thing they have done, with a reduction on explosion kills and not affecting ball scores. an example of this is: kitkat is rank 1000, and there have been 500 logins today. there happen to be 200 people who have a lower rank then him, so he is placed at 201 in the exponential system, and the formula would look like this: z^1+201/500, or z^1.402, i forgot what i was going to put after this, so just think about it

• 4 posts
    November 5, 2020 9:48 AM PST

Great idea! I think it is way to hard to get stuff without paying to win current;y

• 657 posts
    November 22, 2020 8:54 AM PST

if ppl r excluded wat they will do if they r excluded to buy cash