Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Downloadable game

• 44 posts
    November 13, 2020 7:39 PM PST

This post was edited by Asteriz at December 25, 2022 8:04 PM PST
    • 283 posts
    November 14, 2020 9:34 AM PST

We had a downloadable (standalone) version of this game a few years back. The developer couldn't continue it's development due to some reasons. I'm not sure if he'll create it again. 

• 74 posts
    November 21, 2020 6:01 PM PST

i wouldent like it honestly cuz the reason everyone plays this game is bcause its a browser game and if this was a downloadable game, they would have to add a lot of more stuff cuz i wouldent want to download warmerise and i get this if they do make it that you have to download the game, they would have to add WAY more than there is now and if max makes it that you have to download probably 75% of the ENTIRE comunity would leave

• 96 posts
    July 22, 2021 10:51 PM PDT

MAXXD said:

i wouldent like it honestly cuz the reason everyone plays this game is bcause its a browser game and if this was a downloadable game, they would have to add a lot of more stuff cuz i wouldent want to download warmerise and i get this if they do make it that you have to download the game, they would have to add WAY more than there is now and if max makes it that you have to download probably 75% of the ENTIRE comunity would leave

what about spliting into two versions that are also playable, the browser version and the downloadable version

• 156 posts
    July 22, 2021 11:32 PM PDT

if the game was dowloadable then the custom maps feature can not be there because then  the game would have to get updated every few days

because every few days there are 1 or 2 new custom maps uploaded 

This post was edited by ZXblah at July 22, 2021 11:33 PM PDT