Forums » General

• November 29, 2020 3:28 PM PST

i used to play this game a lot on a different account, unfortunatly, ive forgotten the password to that account. but now im back!  i love this game, and i love how its free to play. it may be a bit buggy, and the graphics may not be the best in the world, but it works, and i love that. thank you warmerise for providing me with countless hours of fun.
    -tbomb

• 283 posts
    November 29, 2020 9:05 PM PST

If you remember your e.mail, you can use the forget password option. 

People play a game for thousands of hours but when it comes to giving a feedback, it's usually just criticism. So it's really kind of you to leave such a remark. And yes, this game does have bugs but which game doesn't? Browser shooter game is a competitive arena and this game is considered to be in the top 10 best shooter game on browser. 

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at November 29, 2020 9:06 PM PST
  • November 30, 2020 4:18 AM PST

DeathBringer908 said:

If you remember your e.mail, you can use the forget password option. 

People play a game for thousands of hours but when it comes to giving a feedback, it's usually just criticism. So it's really kind of you to leave such a remark. And yes, this game does have bugs but which game doesn't? Browser shooter game is a competitive arena and this game is considered to be in the top 10 best shooter game on browser. 

i completly agree with that! the bugs that Warmerise has doesnt effect the way you play the game at all, and dont give any players unfair advantages, most of them are just lighting, and odd visual bugs. 
    thanks for saying hey!
    -tbomb