Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Kicked from the server for suspect hacking!!

• 14 posts
    December 11, 2020 6:17 AM PST

What is this latest in the long line of boll-x that Warmerise seems to be suffering from these days!!

I was today "kicked" from a server for the reason stated in this Topic Title. What kin criteria is being used to determine whether or not a player is kin hacking, for GODS SAKE!!??

Dear oh bloody dear. This game is going to the dogs.

• 998 posts
    December 11, 2020 7:14 AM PST

There is a bug when it would show you that the kick was due to hacking, but in reality it was due to high ping (Other players would see the "kicked due to high ping" message). Will be fixed in the next update.

• 14 posts
    December 11, 2020 8:49 AM PST

Sorry for the outburst max. At the time, l was having a royal battle against oodles of laggers (players with consistant ping rates of 400mS+) and

• 14 posts
    December 11, 2020 8:52 AM PST

having a real hard time of it.

At the time l was kicked my ping was 30mS (as it usually is) so l 'm not sure about the validity of your response. Ho-hum.

Thanks anyway.

• 74 posts
    December 11, 2020 9:19 AM PST

it happened to me too but i had perfect ping my ping was like 70 then it said kicked from server due to hacking

• 657 posts
    December 11, 2020 12:02 PM PST

it happened to me,i dont remember which my ping is but i was kicked due to "suspected hacking",bc i was farming them