Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Unable to kill specific user.

• 71 posts
    December 19, 2020 11:24 AM PST

In skygates server, there was a player (unregistered user) i was able to kill everyone, but i can't kill him, i was sitting in front of him, even though he was also not able to damage me, i mean the bullets were touching both of us, but no damage? the ping was also ok for both of us..

i was able to kill all other players of him/her team but only he/she was glitched?

• 429 posts
    December 19, 2020 12:25 PM PST
    It’s a bug. Where you are at 0 go but cannot die. But you also can’t kill.
    • 71 posts
    December 19, 2020 12:59 PM PST

nope im not at 0, i was at 100 and i was recieving damage from his/her teammates, and my health was reducing, but that user bullets were having no effect, not even my bullets were having any effect on him

• 359 posts
    December 19, 2020 1:53 PM PST

he had 0 hp -.- he couldnt get killed and couldnt kill either

• 657 posts
    December 19, 2020 2:19 PM PST

xChapo said:

he had 0 hp -.- he couldnt get killed and couldnt kill either

XD it makes me laugh if no1 gets more hp but 0 and cant die XD

• 429 posts
    December 19, 2020 4:34 PM PST

agent743 said:

XD it makes me laugh if no1 gets more hp but 0 and cant die XD

ok...

This post was edited by Profeta at December 19, 2020 4:34 PM PST
    • 74 posts
    December 21, 2020 8:13 AM PST

Pakistan786 said:

In skygates server, there was a player (unregistered user) i was able to kill everyone, but i can't kill him, i was sitting in front of him, even though he was also not able to damage me, i mean the bullets were touching both of us, but no damage? the ping was also ok for both of us..

i was able to kill all other players of him/her team but only he/she was glitched?

its a bug it happens to me a lot

• 657 posts
    December 21, 2020 11:54 AM PST

MAXXD said:

Pakistan786 said:

its a bug it happens to me a lot

yes b4 previous versions i was not dead (duh i am dead already with spawn but bullets didnt touch me)