Forums » Clan Advertisements

+Legends Of Storm+

• 17 posts
    December 26, 2020 7:36 AM PST

Welcome to +Legends Of Storm+

CLAN INFO:

Legends of storm is a clan where we gather players and have them stay strong strike other players in servers we will be never touched but we will strike till everyone falls to ground and strike till we win strike to death.

RULES:
    1.No toxic
    2.Accept players request to join if you're a officer (Dont accept if you know that person is toxic)
    3.Any problem you dont know what to do with post it to the clan
    4. Respect others in the clan: Don't call others things we don't use. Respect others, help others, stay like a family together.
    5. No Multi-Accounting- We don't accept Multi-Accounting because people get banned or deleted.
    6. Not more than 10 clans you can keep *Including*
    7. No Glitch/Hacking: We don't like people who use Glitch, because we don't want to have that guy who glitch in a clan war examples Hacking are something we hate most in the clan, hacking are for people who are noob.

•  Owner : Ronaldo7 : https://warmerise.com/profile/Ronaldo7
    •  Manager: ShadowMaster895  : https://warmerise.com/profile/ShadowMaster895
    • Skin Maker,Auto Trainer: xDOGGIEx : https://warmerise.com/profile/xDOGGIEx
    • NON Auto Trainer: Chainz : https://warmerise.com/profile/Chainz

► Clan Link : https://warmerise.com/group/792

-Username: 

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans ( if any do mention):

* - What does +Legends Of Storm+ clan mean for you ? 
    * - What's your goal with +Legends Of Storm+ ? 
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them?

This post was edited by ShadowMaster895 at December 26, 2020 11:19 AM PST
    • 63 posts
    December 27, 2020 5:00 AM PST

username: A45H8

i join the clan to have more friends and interact with people and spread love, peace and friendship in the world

my goal is to be not toxic and to be in the top100 and make my clan proud 

i am diff from other players in having a very friendly behaviour, i never fight with anyone or talk rudely, everyone is my friend in the game and i am never toxic and am capable of holding posts and is trustworthy :)

yes i read all the rules carefully and i promise that i will follow them 

• 63 posts
    December 27, 2020 5:05 AM PST

ohk thank u so much bro :)

• 17 posts
    December 27, 2020 5:47 AM PST

A45H8 said:

ohk thank u so much bro :)

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :)

• 3 posts
    December 27, 2020 9:56 AM PST

username: BlackDevil

To help the clanmates and help the weaks

my aim is not to be toxic... i play only for fun

i am diff from other players in having a very friendly behaviour, you give respect i give respect and if no respect then i am the worst

• 17 posts
    December 27, 2020 10:18 AM PST

BlackDevil said:

username: BlackDevil

To help the clanmates and help the weaks

my aim is not to be toxic... i play only for fun

i am diff from other players in having a very friendly behaviour, you give respect i give respect and if no respect then i am the worst

ACCEPTED

• 17 posts
    December 27, 2020 10:59 AM PST

Ronaldo7 said:

ShadowMaster895 your not the owner to choose they go in or not go in the clan please let me see it

srry bro i will not accept anyone from now on

This post was edited by ShadowMaster895 at December 27, 2020 11:01 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    December 27, 2020 11:05 AM PST

Ronaldo7 said:

ShadowMaster895 your not the owner to choose they go in or not go in the clan please let me see it

i can leave then if there is any problem :/ i dont like it if anyone gets into trouble by me :(

• 21 posts
    December 27, 2020 10:19 PM PST

-Username: KILLERCOMBAT 

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans ( if any do mention):

I have not left many clans just 2 or 3 and the only reason I did that because I realy like +Legends Of Storm+ because there are many pros in it and I can be in one of the clans which is in top 100.The clans which I left are:YELEK,Take that and MARVEl.

+Legends Of Storm+ is the best clan I can be able to join and it also has a preaty cool clan name and I can carry it as my clan tag.

I would to be in a clan which can get to top hundred clans.

I really want to be a pro and have all weapons in the game but I am not a full time player since I am still a high schooler but still I try my best.

Yes I have read all the rules properly and understood the responsibilities.

This post was edited by KILLERCOMBAT at December 27, 2020 11:02 PM PST
    • 657 posts
    December 28, 2020 6:24 AM PST

username: agent743

country wr i am at:UK

wat gender am i:male (or boy i can say)

clan history and reasons:i didnt left leave my group,1st dr space but my boss mousking left the clan,2nd G36squad and sniperhostiles,wha5up created 2 clans 1st im a regular clan dude in sniperhostiles and 2nd in g36squad im an officer bc i am first to be in g36squad,3rd i joined fake Prof.Dr. but i am bored and nobody wanna talks to me,thats 3 reasons thats it

what does clan name mean to me:it means very cool name and i wish my friends who r in this clan can give me ***** bc im so greedy to get ***** in game to buy good and special and legendary things

wat is my goal to do?:my goal is i wanted to be in clan to be an officer but i wish i have rewards to get if i complete my job if any bosses said to me,i folow my boss's commands if i am an officer,i wanted to report like toxic ppl but i speak bad words to toxic ppl,reporting the haxkers/cheeters ("cheater" word is censored in matches),i wanna keep every1 safe,my job is to get more ***** by my friends,more info coming soon bc my dad is upstairs

• 21 posts
    December 28, 2020 6:26 AM PST

Ronaldo7 said:

KILLERCOMBAT said:

-Username: KILLERCOMBAT 

I have not left many clans just 2 or 3 and the only reason I did that because I realy like +Legends Of Storm+ because there are many pros in it and I can be in one of the clans which is in top 100.The clans which I left are:YELEK,Take that and MARVEl.

+Legends Of Storm+ is the best clan I can be able to join and it also has a preaty cool clan name and I can carry it as my clan tag.

I would to be in a clan which can get to top hundred clans.

I really want to be a pro and have all weapons in the game but I am not a full time player since I am still a high schooler but still I try my best.

Yes I have read all the rules properly and understood the responsibilities.

100,000,000% ACCETED

Thank you

This post was edited by KILLERCOMBAT at December 28, 2020 6:27 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    December 28, 2020 7:48 AM PST

agent743 said:

clan history and reasons:i didnt left leave my group,1st dr space but my boss mousking left the clan,2nd G36squad and sniperhostiles,wha5up created 2 clans 1st im a regular clan dude in sniperhostiles and 2nd in g36squad im an officer bc i am first to be in g36squad,3rd i joined fake Prof.Dr. but i am bored and nobody wanna talks to me,thats 3 reasons thats it

what does clan name mean to me:it means very cool name and i wish my friends who r in this clan can give me ***** bc im so greedy to get ***** in game to buy good and special and legendary things

wat is my goal to do?:my goal is i wanted to be in clan to be an officer but i wish i have rewards to get if i complete my job if any bosses said to me,i folow my boss's commands if i am an officer,i wanted to report like toxic ppl but i speak bad words to toxic ppl,reporting the haxkers/cheeters ("cheater" word is censored in matches),i wanna keep every1 safe,my job is to get more ***** by my friends,more info coming soon bc my dad is upstairs

agent743 what is these stars in your application and pls be specific and clear about what you said rn

• 657 posts
    December 28, 2020 8:02 AM PST

BlackDevil said:

agent743 said:

agent743 what is these stars in your application and pls be specific and clear about what you said rn

MONAY/CAZSH duh

• 68 posts
    December 28, 2020 9:50 AM PST
    Chapo are you really 9?
    • 176 posts
    December 28, 2020 9:56 AM PST
    Testament said:

Ronaldo7 said:

Example for this form 

-Username : Ronaldo7

-Clan History and reason why toy left your previous clans? because I decided to make a clan for fun but have good players and be top 100 of clan ranking

- What does +Legends Of Storm+ clan mean for you? it means a lot to have very good friends and have charge of a nice group and take it to the top of clan ranking

- Whats your goal with +Legends Of Storm+? my goal is to keep it safe have no toxic or inapprpriate content in it take it to the top 100 clans

-WHat makes you different from other players? What makes me different from other players is that i have a clan and many other dont have it.

-Did you read our rules properlyand understood them? (message from to you guys if you did not understand them answer (No, and here right what did you not understand) hope you join soon :) :)

REJECTED

LOL XD
    • 2097 posts
    December 28, 2020 10:42 AM PST

Example for this form 

-Username : Testement

-Clan History and reason why toy left your previous clans? Because Invictus best

- What does +Legends Of Storm+ clan mean for you? for cool profile pic

- Whats your goal with +Legends Of Storm+? am legend of storm

-WHat makes you different from other players? am best

-Did you read our rules properlyand understood them? (message from to you guys if you did not understand them answer (No, and here right what did you not understand) hope you join soon :) :) am confused

This post was edited by Avalon at December 28, 2020 10:47 AM PST
    • 17 posts
    December 28, 2020 11:55 AM PST

kale75 said: Chapo are you really 9?

i dont think he is 9 i find it hard to believe... cuz i have never seen anyone with this age group playing warmerise so far

• 359 posts
    December 28, 2020 1:48 PM PST

KILLERCOMBAT said:

xChapo said:

-Username: xChapo

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans ( if any do mention): I have not left many clans just 2 or 3 and the only reason I did that because I realy like +Legends Of Storm+ because there are many pros in it and I can be in one of the clans which is in top 100.The clans which I left are:YELEK,Take that and MARVEl.

* - What does +Legends Of Storm+ clan mean for you ? is mean legen of storm -.-
    * - What's your goal with +Legends Of Storm+ ? be bester player and beat Jdi
    * - What makes you different from others players ?  am only player with xChapo name
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? si 100%

I request not to allow this guy in our clan because he just copy pasted my Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans ( if any do mention).

Go drink some water from the river fucken indian -.-

This post was edited by xChapo at December 28, 2020 1:51 PM PST
    • 359 posts
    December 28, 2020 1:50 PM PST

ShadowMaster895 said:

kale75 said: Chapo are you really 9?

i dont think he is 9 i find it hard to believe... cuz i have never seen anyone with this age group playing warmerise so far

Yes am 9 -.- we can do a 1v1 vs a 9yrs old and u will kiss my pepe 24/7

• 21 posts
    December 29, 2020 1:36 AM PST
    I an officer of legends of storm reject xchapo for inappropriate content ,language and age restriction since you must be at least 13 to be a member of warmerise.
    • 17 posts
    December 29, 2020 3:26 AM PST

KILLERCOMBAT said: I an officer of legends of storm reject xchapo for inappropriate content ,language and age restriction since you must be at least 13 to be a member of warmerise.

well i have no right to reject him cuz its Ronaldo7's decision whether to accept him or not 

• 359 posts
    December 29, 2020 3:34 AM PST

KILLERCOMBAT said: I an officer of legends of storm reject xchapo for inappropriate content ,language and age restriction since you must be at least 13 to be a member of warmerise.

show me that rule? how was the river water fuken indien -.-

• 17 posts
    December 29, 2020 4:00 AM PST

xChapo said:

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans ( if any do mention): I have not left many clans just 2 or 3 and the only reason I did that because I realy like +Legends Of Storm+ because there are many pros in it and I can be in one of the clans which is in top 100.The clans which I left are:YELEK,Take that and MARVEl.

* - What makes you different from others players ?  am only player with xChapo name

REJECTED

• 21 posts
    December 29, 2020 4:22 AM PST

xChapo said:

REJECTED

This post was edited by KILLERCOMBAT at December 29, 2020 4:23 AM PST
    • 359 posts
    December 29, 2020 5:18 AM PST

ShadowMaster895 said:

xChapo said:

REJECTED

WTF RASISTS ONLY CAUZ AM MORE PRO U REJECT ME