Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New weapon types ideas.

• 69 posts
    December 26, 2020 2:39 PM PST

Hi Max, I just had some ideas that I wanted to throw out there. I have heard a lot of talk about people wanting new guns, and I have some ideas about which ones might be good to add.  (The pictures I listed are in the same order I listed the name and descritpion.)

1. The SMR. I know it looks supicosly like the Vector, but I got the idea off of COD Black ops 2.
    2. The LSAT, a portable version of the Hummer turret that has the same amount of damage, a increased fire rate and high magazine capacity, I am thinking somthing like 50-60 rounds.
    3. The SCAR-H, an assault rifle, with sightly less dmage that the A12, but a high fire rate, and a 40 round magazine.
    4. The M1216, a fully automatic shot gun, with a rechamber every 4 rounds.

I hope you and the Warmerise community like these ideas!!!

This post was edited by ghosts141 at December 26, 2020 2:40 PM PST
    • 20 posts
    December 26, 2020 5:15 PM PST

awesome idea ghosts!!! anu of those would be great

• 3 posts
    December 26, 2020 7:34 PM PST

Looks cool Ghosts141 !!

• 3 posts
    December 26, 2020 9:16 PM PST

Oooooh...Fancy

• 7 posts
    December 26, 2020 10:21 PM PST

look cool bro i hope max read  this and  make soon

• 17 posts
    December 27, 2020 4:36 AM PST

it looks cool i wish max adds thi guns here too xd then it will be more fun xd

• 1 posts
    December 27, 2020 5:54 AM PST
    these weapons would be brutal

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

• 8 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:13 AM PST

I was thinking of some cool new things like robots and a second seat on a jet for the gunner. New guns? Hmmm, How bout the stg but instead of a shoot and pump, u can hold it. And it shoots faster. New pistol, totally add a Deagle (desert eagle.)

• 17 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:15 AM PST

VastShadowX said:

I was thinking of some cool new things like robots and a second seat on a jet for the gunner. New guns? Hmmm, How bout the stg but instead of a shoot and pump, u can hold it. And it shoots faster. New pistol, totally add a Deagle (desert eagle.)

this is good idea too but its like in the times of WWII  fighter bombers xd

• 8 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:19 AM PST

I have lots of ideas. What bout the Focus LAser? Fires one beam of laser then reload (instant kill) For another Secondary how bout the two uzis? super low damage insane recoil and ammo and fire rate. And the Gravity Hammer (Halo) super slow attack speed but u can like kinda fly like the grave. New bombs. How bout like a C4 and u have 3. Click E to make the one u have put down BOOM BOOM!!! they should add free for all lol.

• 17 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:28 AM PST

VastShadowX said:

I have lots of ideas. What bout the Focus LAser? Fires one beam of laser then reload (instant kill) For another Secondary how bout the two uzis? super low damage insane recoil and ammo and fire rate. And the Gravity Hammer (Halo) super slow attack speed but u can like kinda fly like the grave. New bombs. How bout like a C4 and u have 3. Click E to make the one u have put down BOOM BOOM!!! they should add free for all lol.

i appreciate with your ideas but the real question is will max add all these stuff ..???

• 10 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:29 AM PST

VERY nice ideas!

• 69 posts
    December 27, 2020 7:07 AM PST

Thanks Guys!

• 69 posts
    December 27, 2020 7:11 AM PST

konnor said:

these weapons would be brutal

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Exactly, but here is the catch, they are at a lower price, so many people can afford them, that way you won't have a guy who bought **** pop in to your server and weapon spam you with it, because you would already have it, and that would make things fair.

• 359 posts
    December 27, 2020 7:30 AM PST

better make them free so all can use them, real communism

• 2097 posts
    December 27, 2020 7:36 AM PST

You guys do realize that this is a browser game?

• December 27, 2020 1:17 PM PST

They should put like new skins for person. They should also add a M4 to the game too.

• 2097 posts
    December 27, 2020 2:04 PM PST

Unfortunatley there is no "They" Max has been the solo developer of this game since the beginning.

• December 27, 2020 2:16 PM PST
    Hoo bri
    • 69 posts
    December 27, 2020 2:54 PM PST

xChapo said:

better make them free so all can use them, real communism

If they are free, not as many people will plays as hard, because there is no challenge.

• 69 posts
    December 27, 2020 3:00 PM PST

Honestly I think the game is way to futuristic for the M4, that is why I suggested avanced weapons.

• 2097 posts
    December 27, 2020 3:11 PM PST

ghosts141 said:

Honestly I think the game is way to futuristic for the M4, that is why I suggested avanced weapons.

I mean yes and no. The G3 is a gun that was brought in to service in the mid-late 50's. And its still in this game.

• 19 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:31 PM PST

THOUGHTS:These are somehow a look-alike real life guns.the shotgun looks so familiar,the LSAT looks like a m249 etc.The reason i posted this is bcus the designs are like real life guns which warmerise,is a scifi game.and max please nerf the LSAT if u added it.Scar-H looks fantastic! the damage must be low on carbine in my opinion with high fire rate.

• 21 posts
    December 27, 2020 6:35 PM PST

I am thinking of a smoke grenade which you and your team mates invisible for the other team in the particular room for a few seconds.

• 1 posts
    December 27, 2020 8:20 PM PST

VastShadowX said:

I definitely think the gravity hammer would be cool, as well as the C4. The uzis might work, but are there any guns that are already dual wielded? If not, maybey they could add an update for dual wielded guns. The laser would have to be expensive and have a long reload time, otherwise it would be too op.