Forums » General

Fake clans .

    • 27 posts
    January 22, 2021 2:07 PM PST

    Dear Max . If you want see that : https://warmerise.com/group/724

    clan of Duong404 : https://warmerise.com/profile/Duong404 , who want copy one of legendary clan of this game : https://warmerise.com/group/332

     

    . He no copy only KAA , he have this copy to : https://warmerise.com/group/707 , a copy of that : https://warmerise.com/group/286

    • 45 posts
    January 23, 2021 1:18 PM PST

    @Max group 724 (https://warmerise.com/group/724) still copies our name format. My suggestion is please be strict on clan rules i still don't understand why do people copies other clan names, descriptions even images but this is just a waste of time. People will continue to copy other clans content because there is no sanctions. Sanctions can be either a warning or clan deletion. Whoever pays 25k for a clan should take responsibility.

    Edit: Thank you very much for creating this thread.


    This post was edited by Kalamar at January 24, 2021 3:33 AM PST
    • 27 posts
    January 23, 2021 1:25 PM PST

    SimooN said:

    @Max group 724 (https://warmerise.com/group/724) still copies our name format. My suggestion is please be strict on clan rules i still don't understand why do people copies other clan names, descriptions even images but this is just a waste of time. People will continue to copy other clans content because there is no sanctions. Sanctions can be either a warning or clan deletion. Whoever pays 25k for a clan should take responsibility.

     

    Say thank you because is me who created the subject forum of this fake clan :)

    • 80 posts
    January 23, 2021 2:45 PM PST

    Ryuusoko said:

    Dear Max . If you want see that : https://warmerise.com/group/724

    clan of Duong404 : https://warmerise.com/profile/Duong404 , who want copy one of legendary clan of this game : https://warmerise.com/group/332

     

    . He no copy only KAA , he have this copy to : https://warmerise.com/group/707 , a copy of that : https://warmerise.com/group/286

    Thank you very much for starting this claim. I have the same problem

    https://warmerise.com/group/707

     

    • 27 posts
    January 24, 2021 1:43 AM PST

    Airwolf said:

    Ryuusoko said:

    Dear Max . If you want see that : https://warmerise.com/group/724

    clan of Duong404 : https://warmerise.com/profile/Duong404 , who want copy one of legendary clan of this game : https://warmerise.com/group/332

     

    . He no copy only KAA , he have this copy to : https://warmerise.com/group/707 , a copy of that : https://warmerise.com/group/286

    Thank you very much for starting this claim. I have the same problem

    https://warmerise.com/group/707

     

     

     

    Yes . I always see fakes prof.dr. toxics and 90% of this players are new and join in 2020 . So , Prof.Dr. was dead .


    This post was edited by Ryuusoko at January 24, 2021 1:44 AM PST
  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 653 posts
    January 24, 2021 6:22 AM PST

    Just updated clan system, players should not be able to pick similar clan names anymore.

    • 27 posts
    January 24, 2021 6:32 AM PST

    Max said:

    Just updated clan system, players should not be able to pick similar clan names anymore.

     

    I saw this . Thank you Maximus :D

  • February 20, 2021 11:23 PM PST

    lol Duong404 is now copying Letsplay's clan ( MATRIX ) he copy and pasted the clan's name and used small L instead of capital i because i just check his clan