Forums » General

Hey what does it mean to be a farmer in warmersie ?

• 242 posts
    February 19, 2021 9:32 PM PST

just wanna know :) 

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at February 19, 2021 9:33 PM PST
    • 100 posts
    February 20, 2021 2:13 AM PST

Farmer, a type of player who always keeps killing players who are worse than them in a server ( most of the farmers are strong )
    and gaining experience from them, they can gain many XP from each match,
    that makes their XP increase fast, meanwhile, it can also let their kdr better.
    (Guests and newbies are always these victims.)

Imagine these seeds in Minecraft refer to warmerise's XP hehehe

( AntareZ is one of an active farmer lol ) 

• 242 posts
    February 20, 2021 2:16 AM PST

oh so they taget weaker players u mean ?
    *edit* damn this font

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at February 20, 2021 2:17 AM PST
    • 100 posts
    February 20, 2021 2:37 AM PST

poisondkindia1 said:

oh so they taget weaker players u mean ?
    *edit* damn this font

Actually, I meant Weaker players can be helpful for letting them gain XP fast, maybe my bad English makes u misunderstand XD 

• 186 posts
    February 20, 2021 8:10 AM PST

You basically join a server where there is mostly unregistered players since they are usually worse than those with accounts. Reason 1: They don't own any weapons besides the default ones. Reason 2: Since they don't even bother creating an account they don't spend that much time playing which translates into them being less experienced.

Not only that but farmers will usually team up in groups against unexperienced players for the match to be as easy as possible, and if any other good player joins the enemy team and kill them a couple times they will end up leaving the server.

P.S- Historically there hasn't been a single skilled farmer in Warmerise. Most top 100 players aren't/weren't even skilled.

This post was edited by Erlaanz at February 20, 2021 8:11 AM PST
    • 242 posts
    February 20, 2021 10:16 AM PST

Thnx for explaining the MRNOOB & Erlaanz :D,  i joined a server with farmers co incidencly today after creating this forum and saw what it meant.

• 100 posts
    February 20, 2021 3:12 PM PST
    My English is sck to explain clearly, thx for Erlaanx supplement.