March 2, 2021 8:07 AM PST

Max said:

Update 3

- Possibly fixed flames bug
    - Changed chat cooldown to after 2 messages instead of 1

bruh

• 353 posts
    March 2, 2021 2:59 PM PST

wait max, what does this do to stop toxic people?

• 5 posts
    March 3, 2021 5:35 PM PST

Opinion of Update :  So many new bugs added, two players become stuck in hummer when entering at same time, hummer MG fire and look direction are out by 90 degrees, way slower loading and destroying your used hummer will kill you regardless of where on the map you are or if you have respawned.  

Also, the chat cooldow is for what? I think that is an utterly stupid idea, what the hell are you even trying to acheave? I cannot think of any reason or any other game that would try and do that, game play is so much worse for it now that teaming up is uselss with chat.

And another thing ! Who the hell is censoring the chat words???  It is compleatly imposible to make a sentance now you leftist idiots, since when is   "TRUMP"  an offencive word too ?

In my opinion ya need to sort ya stuff out, go woke you go broke. 

This post was edited by Vil3 at March 3, 2021 5:38 PM PST
    • 84 posts
    March 4, 2021 2:30 AM PST

Max said:

Update 3

I think this was a bad idea, it's hard to communicate with your team in Sky, since we can only send 2 messages, I think you should revert it back to the old system, it was way more convenient

• 998 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:04 AM PST

Kazuya said:

Max said:

Update 3

I think this was a bad idea, it's hard to communicate with your team in Sky, since we can only send 2 messages, I think you should revert it back to the old system, it was way more convenient

The cooldown only happens if no one replies, and if no one replies, is it really a communication?

• 509 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:08 AM PST

Max said:

Kazuya said:

Max said:

Update 3

The cooldown only happens if no one replies, and if no one replies, is it really a communication?

in sky servers no one replies, they only want to keep us on cooldown ( they doing it on purpose )

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 4, 2021 7:09 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:25 AM PST

cismarikikilashvili said:

Max said:

Kazuya said:

Max said:

Update 3

in sky servers no one replies, they only want to keep us on cooldown ( they doing it on purpose )

If you write more than you get replies, then it's time to reconsider what you write.

• 657 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:25 AM PST

cismarikikilashvili said:

Max said:

Kazuya said:

Max said:

Update 3

ye in pyramid server all of them wanted to do purpose on me to have a cooldown and its annoying thing max's idea cooldown is a bad idea it needs 5 or 10 secs it would be good

• 68 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:45 AM PST
    Max I think it was a pretty good idea but it doesn't work as well as you think. It is hard to just chat with friends in game. For example if you are saying a long thing and have to use multiple chats then it's annoying. Also when you are communicating to your team in sky no one replies because there is no need and it just takes time. For example you can tell your team an enemy location or their hp status but If no one replies you cannot send more. And no one needs to reply as it is just risky as someone might type. You are on the right track but not quite there. Maybe add an option to disable chat timer in private server?
    • 998 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:58 AM PST

kale75 said: Max I think it was a pretty good idea but it doesn't work as well as you think. It is hard to just chat with friends in game. For example if you are saying a long thing and have to use multiple chats then it's annoying. Also when you are communicating to your team in sky no one replies because there is no need and it just takes time. For example you can tell your team an enemy location or their hp status but If no one replies you cannot send more. And no one needs to reply as it is just risky as someone might type. You are on the right track but not quite there. Maybe add an option to disable chat timer in private server?

Cooldown is a temporary solution until the next update, which will bring some improvements to the chat system.

• 657 posts
    March 4, 2021 8:30 AM PST

Max said:

kale75 said: Max I think it was a pretty good idea but it doesn't work as well as you think. It is hard to just chat with friends in game. For example if you are saying a long thing and have to use multiple chats then it's annoying. Also when you are communicating to your team in sky no one replies because there is no need and it just takes time. For example you can tell your team an enemy location or their hp status but If no one replies you cannot send more. And no one needs to reply as it is just risky as someone might type. You are on the right track but not quite there. Maybe add an option to disable chat timer in private server?

Cooldown is a temporary solution until the next update, which will bring some improvements to the chat system.

and can u add a chat system to kick toxic ppl out?

• 10 posts
    March 4, 2021 9:25 AM PST

agent743 said:

and can u add a chat system to kick toxic ppl out?

there is already a kick player button

I think the idea is good but 30 seconds is too much maybe

And the chat censor is very bad, why not remove?

• 68 posts
    March 4, 2021 11:59 AM PST
    Ahh ok Max. Sounds good.
    • 192 posts
    April 9, 2021 10:10 AM PDT

i never experienced a bug before lol

• 373 posts
    April 13, 2021 11:28 AM PDT

MAX, WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT BETA VERSION TO BECOME FUNCTIONAL ?

• 373 posts
    April 13, 2021 11:34 AM PDT

MAX, WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT BETA VERSION TO BECOME FUNCTIONAL ?

• 192 posts
    April 14, 2021 7:29 AM PDT

dont fix that bug i want to shoot thru shield xD