Forums » Custom Maps

NEW MAP IDEAS

• 373 posts
    March 1, 2021 6:50 PM PST

Hey. I have created 4 maps. Many love "TOWER HOUR" map, but very few play "SKYLIMIT NEPTYRUS", and "SUPERDEALER". A lot enjoy "CELEBRITY MANSION". I obviosly have other things to do in my life and made very small but very unique map.... and for some reason UNITY program failed and did not do the export. Not sure what the issues is but not Ram and not hardware. I got Z440 HP Workstation. Hopefully I figure it out, but many open source programs sometimes have bugs so they could sell some pro services. I am not a map builder, and not a programmer, but I find Warmerise very unique, simple, and greatest squshy browser based FPS. However, let me post a list of Map Ideas I have. I am not saying I going to make them all, but I am learning 3D and let the steam out playing warmerise couple or few games a day. I can run better games, but for some reason I just enjoy warmerise sounds and simplicity and unrealism. Maybe it is because I am 35 years old and played COD1 and 2 when was the right age. Playing games now let me relax and get my mind focused on the game instead of important tasks that never end. I tried a number of recent games that my used workstation can run, and I recently installed this Overwatch game, that won some award, but I enjoy warmerise more. Here is the list of map ideas I have, but I do not promise anything. I hope warmerise creator will make new weapons, such a 2 super winged rockets that explode at programmed distance and more powerful then RPG, portable grenade luncher rifle style, autoreloading scifi crossbow maybe mini size and with glass scifi screen for aiming, and giant super heavy sniper rifle with mega scope, and oldfashioned robocop style handgun, and maybe lazer trap like a mine that covers nearby area with deadly lazer mesh upside down triangle style to block area, and Quad thick 4 lasers 4 barrles gun that takes long time to charge but deadly right away. Other then that I plan to stay alive using Spooky2 Rife Machine to kill Covid, but it is experimental equipment and I am not a doctor.

5. PENTHOUSE 101 ( with a birdsview image under it , 8 rooms, lobby, tall glass windows )

6. LILLY'S ISLAND .

7. SNIPELIFE

8. BUSINESS DISTRICT ( hotel, church, art gallery, apartments, dealership, office building, park etc )

9. SPACESHIP R55 ( with Cosmos Skybox )

10. PRISON DEATH13

11. MILITARY BASE NW5 ( with underground shafts and rooms )

12. YACHT GOLDSTINGER ( with a mini Helicopter )

13. ICEMAN DEN ( mansion on mountain side with skyline of mountain view )

14. GIGAPIZZA

15. DEVIL'S DEN ( in the center a dark red castle, but only one wide bringe over lava and 3 humvees, 4 corners and 4 main floors and 1 way up high, Blues spawn in double level sniper towers, black simple sculls with red eyes and teeth to hide and biggest inside )

16. SCIFI SPY BIKE AND ROVER ON PEDISTAL AND GLASS PYRAMIDS AROUND ROUND ARENA

17. UNDERGROUND CONTROL CENTER

18. LICENSE 2 KILL

19. APARTMENTS ( 4 apartments from mansion parts , and park in the middle )

20. OFFICE FLOOR B2B

21. BY THE OCEAN ( Villa closed no way out 2 floors and view of the ocean in one direction )

This post was edited by antonnovik at March 1, 2021 7:37 PM PST
    • 2099 posts
    March 1, 2021 11:18 PM PST

Tip: Learn how to effectivley use Unity. Quality is better than quantity.

• 100 posts
    March 3, 2021 1:16 AM PST

antonnovik said:

Hey. I have created 4 maps. Many love "TOWER HOUR" map, but very few play "SKYLIMIT NEPTYRUS", and "SUPERDEALER". A lot enjoy "CELEBRITY MANSION". I obviosly have other things to do in my life and made very small but very unique map.... and for some reason UNITY program failed and did not do the export. Not sure what the issues is but not Ram and not hardware. I got Z440 HP Workstation. Hopefully I figure it out, but many open source programs sometimes have bugs so they could sell some pro services. I am not a map builder, and not a programmer, but I find Warmerise very unique, simple, and greatest squshy browser based FPS. However, let me post a list of Map Ideas I have. I am not saying I going to make them all, but I am learning 3D and let the steam out playing warmerise couple or few games a day. I can run better games, but for some reason I just enjoy warmerise sounds and simplicity and unrealism. Maybe it is because I am 35 years old and played COD1 and 2 when was the right age. Playing games now let me relax and get my mind focused on the game instead of important tasks that never end. I tried a number of recent games that my used workstation can run, and I recently installed this Overwatch game, that won some award, but I enjoy warmerise more. Here is the list of map ideas I have, but I do not promise anything. I hope warmerise creator will make new weapons, such a 2 super winged rockets that explode at programmed distance and more powerful then RPG, portable grenade luncher rifle style, autoreloading scifi crossbow maybe mini size and with glass scifi screen for aiming, and giant super heavy sniper rifle with mega scope, and oldfashioned robocop style handgun, and maybe lazer trap like a mine that covers nearby area with deadly lazer mesh upside down triangle style to block area, and Quad thick 4 lasers 4 barrles gun that takes long time to charge but deadly right away. Other then that I plan to stay alive using Spooky2 Rife Machine to kill Covid, but it is experimental equipment and I am not a doctor.

5. PENTHOUSE 101 ( with a birdsview image under it , 8 rooms, lobby, tall glass windows )

6. LILLY'S ISLAND .

7. SNIPELIFE

8. BUSINESS DISTRICT ( hotel, church, art gallery, apartments, dealership, office building, park etc )

9. SPACESHIP R55 ( with Cosmos Skybox )

10. PRISON DEATH13

11. MILITARY BASE NW5 ( with underground shafts and rooms )

12. YACHT GOLDSTINGER ( with a mini Helicopter )

13. ICEMAN DEN ( mansion on mountain side with skyline of mountain view )

14. GIGAPIZZA

15. DEVIL'S DEN ( in the center a dark red castle, but only one wide bringe over lava and 3 humvees, 4 corners and 4 main floors and 1 way up high, Blues spawn in double level sniper towers, black simple sculls with red eyes and teeth to hide and biggest inside )

16. SCIFI SPY BIKE AND ROVER ON PEDISTAL AND GLASS PYRAMIDS AROUND ROUND ARENA

17. UNDERGROUND CONTROL CENTER

18. LICENSE 2 KILL

19. APARTMENTS ( 4 apartments from mansion parts , and park in the middle )

20. OFFICE FLOOR B2B

21. BY THE OCEAN ( Villa closed no way out 2 floors and view of the ocean in one direction )

Your ideas look nice ahaha , it will be amazing if you finish any of them

And GiGaPizza looks interesting, a map in a pizza? Hehe

By the way, do you have a dungeon map in the future?

• 25 posts
    March 5, 2021 10:04 AM PST

these ideas are great