Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

JUMPING, SHOOTING, WALLS BUG

• 7 posts
    March 7, 2021 5:51 AM PST

MAX PLZ FIX THIS STUPIDNESS, I SEE PLAYERS WALKING AND JUMPING THROUGH WALLS AND THEN I GET CALLED CHEATER AND HACKER PFT. WILL FOLLOW THIS UP WITH A VIDEO SHORTLY

• 22 posts
    March 7, 2021 6:13 AM PST
    oh yeah, you use speed hack and a weird hack that makes your car go a lot faster right?

• 7 posts
    March 7, 2021 7:15 AM PST

HAHAH OMFG you people.. i want to talk to MAX not any random from this forum.

• 7 posts
    March 7, 2021 7:38 AM PST

• 7 posts
    March 7, 2021 7:39 AM PST

Here we see mr Hanz shooting at the water. I respawn and get killed immediately.

How could he possilby kill me if he is shooting at the water? 

But SURE I AM THE CHEATER AND HACKER HAHA

• 3 posts
    March 7, 2021 8:01 AM PST

Hi, is possible to create the account with the name of registered player? I have not played this map. Today I played BASE and I saw my nick there.

• 3 posts
    March 7, 2021 8:08 AM PST

He created an account with nick "[[RONIN]] Hanz" (my nick and clan name with other brackets). I am trying to search this player, but I see only my account. It is wierd

• 86 posts
    March 7, 2021 10:57 AM PST

Max, I see this same bug in many servers, when one person jumps, his shoes sink into the ground and they go back up. Then when they push gainst a wall, it appears like going through the walls and becoming invisible for a few seconds, it's very annoying

This post was edited by whynot94 at March 7, 2021 10:57 AM PST
    • 7 posts
    March 7, 2021 4:48 PM PST

finally somebody with some brain cells. THANK YOU !

• 86 posts
    March 7, 2021 4:51 PM PST

Lmao!

• 15 posts
    March 8, 2021 7:37 AM PST

yes whynot94, Lmao!

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 7:13 AM PST

Max, after the update that you have made, I've been experiencing multiple new bugs that are starting to appear. I'm not able to send a screenshot because the process occurs to fast. Anyways, to further explain this, in some servers (the ones that contain the lag I think), when people jump up and then fall back down, instead of falling back down on groundlevel, they appear like sinking into the ground and then going backup. It messes up the aim so I do think it's a concern. In addition, some players appear going into walls and becoming invisible for a second or two and then appear back in the map. It happens to people who use the gravity gun the most because when they get pushed with the force of the gravity gun, they smack against the walls allowing them to go through and disappear for 1-2 seconds and appear to come back. Hope this helps!

• 7 posts
    March 10, 2021 8:48 AM PST

YES! thats exactly what i am seeing. BUT I AM THE CHEATER AND HACKER LOL

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2021 8:54 AM PST

DeliKaT, if you know yourself that you aren't a hacker, then don't worry about it. I have been accused of hacking not long ago and the issue died because the accusation was not correct. So I do ask you to not get offended if someone accuses you, If you know yourself, then it won't be a problem. Often, many people accuse others of hacking because they either get mad over losing in the game, and they try to use that as the excuse to why they lost. Anyways, don't make this a major concern, just watch the topic and try to ignore it as much as you can. Hope this helps you a bit and have fun!

• 7 posts
    March 10, 2021 9:50 AM PST

I know damn well i dont use that ****. Im getting used to the fact that when you are good you get called hacker haha. Mr Zorro has a little issue with this :( i wanna see a recording of me and my "JACKS" haha

• 73 posts
    March 10, 2021 8:47 PM PST

Hanz said:

He created an account with nick "[[RONIN]] Hanz" (my nick and clan name with other brackets). I am trying to search this player, but I see only my account. It is wierd

Maybe he is a Guest?

• 3 posts
    March 15, 2021 6:41 AM PDT

Beethoven said:

Hanz said:

Maybe he is a Guest?

Maybe yes, I don't know. But I played today and I saw possible cheater. Durihokeket321 moved really fast on the map, his jumps wasn't normal etc.