Forums » Off-Topic

My Ideas.

• 460 posts
    April 25, 2021 6:05 AM PDT

I have had some useful ideas for the game that maybe we could add.

1) How about the link to go right to a server the link should also be used to right away join a Private server without putting in the password. 

2) Adding notifications when you have received a certain amount of *****, for example, LightningStorm has sent you 5000 *****.

3) Free username changing, I don't understand what's the need to spend ***** to change the username, instead, it should be free to change.

4) Add a joining random server option so the game chooses which server you want to join.

5) Add a stop watching a post when you don't want to get more updates when you already commented or liked that post.

Hope you can consider adding these ideas.

• 353 posts
    April 25, 2021 10:39 AM PDT

dude you should put this in bugs and suggestions not off topic and btw max dosent care i tried to tell him suggestions and he dosent even care.

• 609 posts
    April 25, 2021 11:20 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

3) Free username changing, I don't understand what's the need to spend c.a.s.h to change the username, instead, it should be free to change.

The reason why c.a.s.h is involved is to be discouraging to change your name, but nothing a X month cooldown wouldn't fix

something I think all players should have on their profile is a non-editable tag, this way you could always know who that person was no matter how many names they've had.

The link suggestion is good but I can see some exploits

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 25, 2021 11:20 AM PDT