Forums » General

My scope does not work well.

• 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 2:58 PM PDT

A week ago, I resently installed spotify.  After it finished downloading, I wanted to play Warmerise while listening to my music.  But there was a problem.  While is moved my mouse, the scope was not moving at easy.  It was more like The scope was following the mouse but not staying with it.  For the past week I have been grinding Warmerise with a faulty mouse.  I then uninstalled spotify and just used a web player to play, but the problem was not fixed.  I keep constantly changing my sensitivity to see if that will help with my gameplay, but it didn't.  With this problem, my acuracy is terrible and I can't keep the scope steady to get a clean kill.  I'm worried that my skills might change in a way that will make me a bad player.  If someone can help me with the problem, that would be great.  Also Max if you can help me find a solution to the problem, that would be most appericated. 

• 998 posts
    April 27, 2021 4:02 PM PDT
    Can you record a video showing this issue?
    • 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 4:03 PM PDT

Sure

• 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 4:10 PM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb728qcsvhk

• 998 posts
    April 27, 2021 5:18 PM PDT
    BlueNinja said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb728qcsvhk

The mouse cursor is supposed to be hidden when scoreboard is not opened. Looks like an issue with the browser, have you tried using a different browser?
    • 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 5:19 PM PDT

My cursor shows when I record, I thought that having the cursor shown can help you see the problem better

• 998 posts
    April 27, 2021 5:23 PM PDT
    BlueNinja said:

My cursor shows when I record, I thought that having the cursor shown can help you see the problem better

Still, it's best to try a different browser, to see if it works ok there.
    • 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 5:25 PM PDT

ok ty

• 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 5:40 PM PDT

I used a different browser but it still has that problem.

• 998 posts
    April 27, 2021 6:05 PM PDT

BlueNinja said:

I used a different browser but it still has that problem.

When did this problem started happening?

• 9 posts
    April 27, 2021 6:24 PM PDT

A week ago after I installed spotify