Forums » General

max please look into this matter it is serious

• 156 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:23 PM PDT

please ban exploit she says that indians are poor and can't afford laptops i don't think this is a way to say something in a forum. there are many indians in this game and surely this type of thing is not accepteble

• 156 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:27 PM PDT

she did this post in this forum topic :
    https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1972/the-fall-of-warmerise

• 63 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:38 PM PDT

hey exploit its not right u abuse someone on the basis of their country or color, we can afford much better, so pls think before u speak anythign about anyone :) max pls ban

• 2 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:42 PM PDT

India is good not fat the work hard for the develop and never thing that india in bad way

• 2 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:44 PM PDT

jai India

• 63 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:51 PM PDT

thnx dorja 

• 2097 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:56 PM PDT

Not exactly appropriate for him to say. But generally speaking India has a pretty low GDP and is considered both a 3rd world country and a currently devoping country. India has extremely high rates of both poverty and corruption as well as out-dated infastructre and child mal-nutrition. Although a majority of India is rather poor, there are also richer metropolitan areas that are thriving and developing into the modern era.

• 63 posts
    May 2, 2021 11:58 PM PDT

ummm lol manickaa is it a compliment or u are telling it poor?

• 2097 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:03 AM PDT

I am telling you 100% true fact about a country. Thats in no way not a compliment or a put down.

• 63 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:04 AM PDT

ok

• 156 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:06 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

Not exactly appropriate for him to say. But generally speaking India has a pretty low GDP and is considered both a 3rd world country and a currently devoping country. India has extremely high rates of both poverty and corruption as well as out-dated infastructre and child mal-nutrition. Although a majority of India is rather poor, there are also richer metropolitan areas that are thriving and developing into the modern era.

there are still many other country's which are much more poor then india and before covid india was the fastest devoloping countryin the world but whatever the matter is saying a pirticular country as poor or saying that a pirticular country's people can't afford to buy a laptop is not something acceptable 

• 63 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:08 AM PDT

true

• 2097 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:16 AM PDT

As of now India a nominal GDP of 2.8 Trillion Dollars which should put it in the top 5 fastest growing economies in the world. That being said, India only makes up 3.27% of the world economy, even being the 2nd most populated country in the world.

• 156 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:22 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

As of now India a nominal GDP of 2.8 Trillion Dollars which should put it in the top 5 fastest growing economies in the world. That being said, India only makes up 3.27% of the world economy, even being the 2nd most populated country in the world.

i am not doing any economics here you dont need to teach me anything neither am i saying india is the richest country in the world i am only saying that calling people of a pirticular country poor or any kind of bad thing is not right and exploit should be punished for doing so 

• 2097 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:30 AM PDT

ZXblah said:

i am not doing any economics here you dont need to teach me anything neither am i saying india is the richest country in the world i am only saying that calling people of a pirticular country poor or any kind of bad thing is not right and exploit should be punished for doing so 

Just providing information and trying to play devil's advocate

• 2097 posts
    May 3, 2021 12:55 AM PDT

Not really anything humourus that was stated above.

• 6 posts
    May 3, 2021 1:59 AM PDT
    Any country having high GDP or low GDP we are nothing to decide the country is bad or not as i am a Indian my father works in BARC( Bhabha Atomic Research Center)..
    There are many countries who are poor etc we are Nothing to decide..
    Jai hind jai bharat
    • 6 posts
    May 3, 2021 2:14 AM PDT
    If you don't know mukesh Ambani is the richest person in the Asia.....
    And Mr Ratan tata gives his 90% of his net worth for India people who don't have ***** if he stop giving all his ***** then he would be the world's richest person if you don't know Indian navy, Indian soldiers, Indian airforce are powerful enough to destroy our enemies we don't need other......
    We love peace, in our country ther are more the 100 different languages but we live together have peaceful life tho that guy who said that Indian can't afford a pc lol ask to his own parents who earn that ***** with there own hard work that child haven't buyed that pc their pc buyed that pc for him

No offense from my side we all should calm down and let's Don't speak bad about any country:-)
    • 6 posts
    May 3, 2021 2:16 AM PDT
    Mone.y
    • 26 posts
    May 3, 2021 3:18 AM PDT

max pls ban exploit he says bad to India which is not good! So pls ban him

• 359 posts
    May 3, 2021 4:00 AM PDT
    https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1974/many-theft-attempts-max

Hes also stealing accounts, i dont know why hes still not perma banned.
    • 429 posts
    May 3, 2021 4:13 AM PDT
    Stealing accounts in 2018 fair enough. But deluded. Sorry all if I offended you with what I said. Very sorry!
    • 429 posts
    May 3, 2021 4:18 AM PDT
    Also just asking to ban me doesn't really do anything. I can just come back anyway. I think the matter for this case is, I have said sorry. And it won't happen again.
    • 2097 posts
    May 3, 2021 8:41 AM PDT

Topic Closed.

• 6 posts
    May 3, 2021 8:46 AM PDT
    Yeah but.... Exploit you did very wrong i am angry with you and I would never like to talk to you