Forums » Off-Topic

Unregistred Hacker or Not?

• 8 posts
    March 10, 2017 11:37 PM PST

When i was playing with the unregistred player Abster+10-4NoCareer: he killed me nearly everytime and that was a server for 8 players and it was 3 on it. When he was near me it lagged very much and when he was far away from me it stop lags. When i asked him if he hacks he answered like this:

Abster+10-4NoCareer: i hack

Pacific: Why?

Abster+10-4NoCareer: For its fun

And he was the only one in he's team and we was 2 in my team. He get 26 kills and 6 deaths and the leaderboard on the red team was a Warmerise original picture but no name. And i killed him 2 times in the beginning but never more after that i cant hit him but he hits me every time. And he killed he self with grenade when he had killed all my team members. Can anybody say if that was ''Hacker'' or it was fake just skills and bugs?

:Pacific

• 283 posts
    March 11, 2017 2:29 AM PST
    It's hard to say anything about it as you hold no picture or video evidence of the hacker. And since he was unregistered, it is nearly impossible for the admin to take any action, except, if you help him in explaining the working of hack (by screenshot or preferably a video) then he might can inhibit the hack from its root so no one can perform it in servers. Regarding your question, since you didn't showed any proof, it's hard for anyone to say whether it was 'hacking' or 'lagging' (lagging sometimes makes someone seem like a hacker) or 'skills'. All these 3 possibilities can be confused and misinterpret with each other unless you provide a better explanation with proof of it.
    I was just wondering...Didn't that name exceeded the character limit?
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at March 11, 2017 2:57 AM PST
    • 8 posts
    March 11, 2017 9:38 AM PST

After he had sayed that he sayed: Im gonna be a good boy now :)

And lefted

I have started bandicam and at the time i wanted to start recording he lefted. I joined spectator for record without so much lag.)
    But if i meet him again i try to take a picture and a little video.

:Pacific
    • 283 posts
    March 11, 2017 10:13 AM PST
    That will be great. Keeping in mind (this is for everyone) that whenever you come across meeting a hacker in server, do NOT call him out. Remain silent as if you don't know what's happening and record the evidence of him practicing hack. Even if the hacker don't get ban (in case if he's unregistered) the video evidence will help the admin in recognizing and diagnosing the hack, possibly disabling it from game and making the hack useless for every other hacker with such hack.
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at March 11, 2017 10:14 AM PST
    • 8 posts
    March 21, 2017 12:26 PM PDT

I meeted him again. Apster+10+4=NoCareer But now i think he has stoped hack.

• 72 posts
    March 21, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Pacific said:

I know very well who that person is. ;)

• 107 posts
    April 22, 2017 3:07 PM PDT

Apster said:

Pacific said:

I know very well who that person is. ;)

Here you go .

profile link :  http://warmerise.com/profile/ErDeNbAbA