Forums » General

aren't you guys doesn't done judging me at all?

• 64 posts
    May 16, 2021 7:39 PM PDT

player's here had mental issue's 

• May 16, 2021 7:42 PM PDT

Aira said:

player's here had mental issue's 

100% right

• 64 posts
    May 16, 2021 7:47 PM PDT

what a pain i just want some pieceful 
    1) dont talk to me just 1 word
    2)dont kick me in every server cuz u almost rage quit
    3)leave me alone
    4)stop faucking adding me with ur stpid alt accounts

This post was edited by xSofia at May 16, 2021 7:49 PM PDT
    • 353 posts
    May 20, 2021 12:45 PM PDT

are you jelmervailoces? have you changed your ways yet? are you not toxic now? all you had to do was say sorry nows your last chance. you were toxic to everyone. this is your last chance to change your ways. just change your ways and no one will put pressure on  you anymore. the reason everyone is because you used to be toxic. just say sorry for the ones youve hurt. say sorry for the ones you betrayed. say sorry for the ones you insulted. im sure everyone will forgive you if you just say sorry. 5 wor- no wait letters. this is your last and only chance to apologize. its literally the most simple thing ever. this is your last chance. make it count.

• 64 posts
    May 20, 2021 4:23 PM PDT

i dont have to say sorry bcuz i didn't do anything

• 192 posts
    May 20, 2021 4:26 PM PDT

. ……..…../´¯/)………… (\¯`\ …………/….//……….. …\\….\ ………../….//………… ….\\….\ …../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\ .././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\.. (.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….)… ) .\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./ ..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/ ….\…………..(…………)……………./

• 353 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:10 PM PDT

oh you dident do anything? ok maybe you dont ahve to say sorry but just stop being toxic.

• 109 posts
    May 26, 2021 3:40 PM PDT

naw never forgive a toxic. they just make others just as toxic as they are.i have suffered so mutch by their (lul, ez game, jet using, op guns, lager on purpose, tbager) ways. if they stop being toxic just leave them alone. if they dont just get them kicked.

This post was edited by E01Zonder at May 26, 2021 3:41 PM PDT
    • 64 posts
    May 26, 2021 10:50 PM PDT

Stxfu u *****

• 296 posts
    May 26, 2021 11:16 PM PDT

I am not done judging you. Your English is bad!

• 64 posts
    May 26, 2021 11:54 PM PDT

ITS NOT i just put some x so it can't be censord u simp dumb

• 296 posts
    May 27, 2021 12:15 AM PDT

Aira said:

ITS NOT i just put some x so it can't be censord u simp dumb

Did I hurt your feelings?

• 109 posts
    May 27, 2021 2:17 PM PDT

hehe, Aria you seem to be pretty mad. I wasn't even referring to you when I was talking about toxic people. To bad you outed your self as a toxic, ehehe you foolish fool. Also you called ethesoldier a "simp dumb"?? I think you ment a "dumb simp", and even with that; hes probably not simping for you. 1( your a fool, 2( your probably a toxic, as you outed your self and 3( your probably a guy. so its you whos a "dUm@3S" , a simp dumb, and a toxic.

ehehehe ahahaha AHAHAHAHA

From, Big Z

ps,1 - 2 -3 strikes you're out at the old ball game

This post was edited by E01Zonder at May 27, 2021 2:26 PM PDT
    • 1144 posts
    May 27, 2021 2:40 PM PDT

E01Zonder said:

hehe, Aria you seem to be pretty mad. I wasn't even referring to you when I was talking about toxic people. To bad you outed your self as a toxic, ehehe you foolish fool. Also you called ethesoldier a "simp dumb"?? I think you ment a "dumb simp", and even with that; hes probably not simping for you. 1( your a fool, 2( your probably a toxic, as you outed your self and 3( your probably a guy. so its you whos a "dUm@3S" , a simp dumb, and a toxic.

From, Big Z

LMAOO

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 5:22 PM PDT

u lmao

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 5:53 PM PDT

STFU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  NOW GET LOST U PRICKS

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 5:59 PM PDT

E01Zonder said:

From, Big Z

before you chat u should know about me SON OF DUMBEST FAMILY

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:01 PM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:03 PM PDT

get some owner and tell them  not to let you go cuz dogs like u should in cage for gods sake #walidog #getalife

This post was edited by xSofia at May 27, 2021 6:04 PM PDT
    • 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:06 PM PDT

is that ur house burning?

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:09 PM PDT

1 im not Aria (go back to grade 2 and learn how to spell and read my name)
    2u dont had a right to chat in here ( hoe bag)
    3u should know ur mistake pssy kid
    4 im not the dumb look u spell my name into Aria ( like the dumbest simp ever )

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:11 PM PDT

ugh i wish i should met a smartest person in this trazh game

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:15 PM PDT

u shouldn't related in here should i put u in trazh where the dumb's belong?

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:19 PM PDT

waliou dont embarass to tell us ur age and ur country stpid little child i hope ur parents  growed u better why they should gave birth to a useless and little outcast and rubbish child "EWww that's what ur parents said you even they gave brith to u" 

• 14 posts
    May 27, 2021 8:44 PM PDT

based.