Forums » General

aren't you guys doesn't done judging me at all?

• 64 posts
    May 27, 2021 9:41 PM PDT

does Anyone know who let this dog out of his Cage

• 109 posts
    May 27, 2021 11:17 PM PDT

Dear Aira(xSofia) hahaha, my apology for spelling your name wrong Aira(xSofia). I will endever to spell your name right this time when Im "dusting your dum *** boi" as the kids would say when rosting "dumb@ssess" like you. I knew you would get mad after my post, but for you to get so pissed in a way that makes you look even dumber then how you did before, you have my absolute congratulations. I was so surprised when my inbox said 13 updates, and even more so when it was all your toxic tongue tied poor excuses of sh#t talking. So as you asked I will "(go back to grade 2 and learn how to spell and read my name)" and explain in a proper and well writen way, why your a "dumm@ss" Aira. Now it quite unfortunate that in that 13 new mesages you did so much inane and vapid writing that I will have to cut it down for times sake.

• "SON OF DUMBEST FAMILY" is not corect, I think you ment "daughter of the most foolish family" as in your(Aira's{xSofia}) family.
    • "get some owner and tell them  not to let you go cuz dogs like u should in cage for gods sake #walidog #getalife" 1(not even a good roast 2( -1000 ponts for blatant racism (not that you were probably smart enough to reaelize).

• "is that ur house burning?" no its your ego right now apparently.
    • going back replying to my other posts with ("pssy dog", "rtarded aszhole","rat" )was cute but you did it wrong ,it should have been "bussy dog", "r3T@Rd3d @s3H0Le" and "Rat" you @sscl0wn. 
    • "1 im not Aria (go back to grade 2 and learn how to spell and read my name)
      2u dont had a right to chat in here ( hoe bag)
      3u should know ur mistake pssy kid
      4 im not the dumb look u spell my name into Aria ( like the dumbest simp ever )"

1( I all ready went over this (and with your spelling you tell me that) fool, 2( every one has a right to chat anyware "1st amendment"(box of hoe) 3( take your own advice 4( yes you are Aira(xSofia), in stead of staying quiet you opened your self to more trolling and didn't even spell that right either, and don't get how to use the word "simp", because if you did you would know im not simping for your incompetent cack handed self. 

• "ugh i wish i should met a smartest person in this trazh game" still not spelled right so you probably won't meet them ehehe

• "u shouldn't related in here should i put u in trazh where the dumb's belong?" that is so scuffed i almost did not get what you ment
    • {waliou dont embarass to tell us ur age and ur country stpid little child i hope ur parents  growed u better why they should gave birth to a useless and little outcast and rubbish child "EWww that's what ur parents said you even they gave brith to u" } I dont think i put my country out that much, if you saw my profile you would know im not a child (you dust maiden), and if my parents hated me that much I would have been put up for adoption, thus not giving them a chance to "growed me better" you dumb fu#c

Now that I have finished that and proved your a dumb@ss I must go because im tired now, fortunately for you this will be my last post on here for no further action is needed. I have proved my point so im done.eheheheheh 

from, Big Z

ps, your still a dumb@ss g00fy

This post was edited by E01Zonder at June 9, 2021 7:41 AM PDT
    • 1144 posts
    May 28, 2021 12:13 AM PDT
    Aira stfu bcz you will be banned for +15 forum posts XD
    • 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 1:24 AM PDT

duh everytime i saw some updates about walidou i got goosebump

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 1:25 AM PDT

E01Zonder said:

Dear Aira hahaha, my apology for spelling your name wrong Aira. I will endever to spell your name right this time when Im "dusting your dum *** boi" as the kids would say when rosting "dumb@ssess" like you. I knew you would get mad after my post, but for you to get so pissed in a way that makes you look even dumber then how you did before, you have my absolute congratulations. I was so surprised when my inbox said 13 updates, and even more so when it was all your toxic tongue tied poor excuses of sh#t talking. So as you asked I will "(go back to grade 2 and learn how to spell and read my name)" and explain in a proper and well writen way, why your a "dumm@ss" Aira. Now it quite unfortunate that in that 13 new mesages you did so much inane and vapid writing that I will have to cut it down for times sake.

• "SON OF DUMBEST FAMILY" is not corect, I think you ment "daughter of the most foolish family" as in your(Aira's) family.
    • "get some owner and tell them  not to let you go cuz dogs like u should in cage for gods sake #walidog #getalife" 1(not even a good roast 2( -1000 ponts for blatant racism (not that you were probably smart enough to reaelize).

• going back replying to my other posts with ("pssy dog", "rtarded aszhole","rat" )was cute but you did it wrong ,it should have been "bussy dog", "r3T@Rd3d @s3H0Le" and "Rat" you @sscl0wn. 
      4 im not the dumb look u spell my name into Aria ( like the dumbest simp ever )"

1( I all ready went over this (and with your spelling you tell me that) fool, 2( every one has a right to chat anyware "1st amendment"(box of hoe) 3( take your own advice 4( yes you are Aira, in stead of staying quiet you opened your self to more trolling and didn't even spell that right either, and don't get how to use the word "simp", because if you did you would know im not simping for your incompetent cack handed self. 

• "ugh i wish i should met a smartest person in this trazh game" still not spelled right so you probably won't meet them ehehe

• "u shouldn't related in here should i put u in trazh where the dumb's belong?" that is so scuffed i almost did not get what you ment
    • {waliou dont embarass to tell us ur age and ur country stpid little child i hope ur parents  growed u better why they should gave birth to a useless and little outcast and rubbish child "EWww that's what ur parents said you even they gave brith to u" } I dont think i put my country out that much, if you saw my profile you would know im not a child (you dust maiden), and if my parents hated me that much I would have been put up for adoption, thus not giving them a chance to "growed me better" you dumb fu#c

Now that I have finished that and proved your a dumb@ss I must go because im tired now, fortunately for you this will be my last post on here for no further action is needed. I have proved my point so im done.eheheheheh 

from, Big Z

haha loser loser *****

• 296 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:18 AM PDT

E01Zonder said:

Dear Aira hahaha, my apology for spelling your name wrong Aira. I will endever to spell your name right this time when Im "dusting your dum *** boi" as the kids would say when rosting "dumb@ssess" like you. I knew you would get mad after my post, but for you to get so pissed in a way that makes you look even dumber then how you did before, you have my absolute congratulations. I was so surprised when my inbox said 13 updates, and even more so when it was all your toxic tongue tied poor excuses of sh#t talking. So as you asked I will "(go back to grade 2 and learn how to spell and read my name)" and explain in a proper and well writen way, why your a "dumm@ss" Aira. Now it quite unfortunate that in that 13 new mesages you did so much inane and vapid writing that I will have to cut it down for times sake.

• "SON OF DUMBEST FAMILY" is not corect, I think you ment "daughter of the most foolish family" as in your(Aira's) family.

1( I all ready went over this (and with your spelling you tell me that) fool, 2( every one has a right to chat anyware "1st amendment"(box of hoe) 3( take your own advice 4( yes you are Aira, in stead of staying quiet you opened your self to more trolling and didn't even spell that right either, and don't get how to use the word "simp", because if you did you would know im not simping for your incompetent cack handed self. 

from, Big Z

E01Zonder stop wasting your time with this luzer

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:27 AM PDT

lmao easy kill

• 1144 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:27 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

E01Zonder said:

from, Big Z

E01Zonder stop wasting your time with this luzer

yea

Soldier and Z , stop wasting time with a 4 yo mentally child, just move on guys

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:28 AM PDT

Lol

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:30 AM PDT

cry loser lmfao

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:43 AM PDT

jajaj walidog live in india which is people can't afford a food
    1. Is your internet from a public network (such as a school, library, campus, etc)"
    Provide your IP address. It can be found here: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ (Provide both IPv4 and IPv6)

• 1144 posts
    May 28, 2021 5:46 AM PDT

I'm not even indian

If i'm, how do i get 80 ping in europe? Smart asf

• 64 posts
    • 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 6:43 AM PDT

press it i had screen shot

• 2097 posts
    May 28, 2021 7:09 AM PDT
    This is sad
    • 296 posts
    May 28, 2021 7:16 AM PDT

Manickaa said: This is sad

• 353 posts
    May 28, 2021 7:29 AM PDT

Aira said:

this is dumb, childish, and a huge waste of time. wait till max get back from his vacation aira. cuz hes gonna KICK your @ss XD

• 296 posts
    May 28, 2021 7:36 AM PDT

xChaos said:

Aira said:

this is dumb, childish, and a huge waste of time. wait till max get back from his vacation aira. cuz hes gonna KICK your @ss XD

Itachi is max

Sasuke is aira

• 1144 posts
    May 28, 2021 7:37 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

xChaos said:

Aira said:

Itachi is max

Sasuke is aira

LOL

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 7:40 AM PDT

living hotdog

• 353 posts
    May 28, 2021 8:03 AM PDT

hey no sasuke my favorite anime character! not fair ethe!

• 296 posts
    May 28, 2021 8:18 AM PDT

xChaos said:

hey no sasuke my favorite anime character! not fair ethe!

It had to be done!

• 353 posts
    May 28, 2021 8:18 AM PDT

piccolo ( the green man): Max

17 (the android with the black hair): aira

• 296 posts
    May 28, 2021 8:20 AM PDT

xChaos said:

piccolo ( the green man): Max

17 (the android with the black hair): aira

• 64 posts
    May 28, 2021 8:23 AM PDT