Forums » General

Toxic fshiteup

• 12 posts
    May 17, 2021 1:16 AM PDT

I was say him "lag user" and he say me dogsht zoltex 

• 429 posts
    May 17, 2021 3:42 AM PDT
    People don't really get banned for toxicness, stop being childish, get a grip and just play the game. If you get annoyed by toxicness turn chat off it's not hard.
    • 12 posts
    May 17, 2021 3:54 AM PDT

[blok alıntı] Exploit dedi ki: [/ b] İnsanlar zehirli olmaktan gerçekten yasaklanmıyorlar, çocuksu olmayı bırakmıyorlar, kavrayarak sadece oyunu oynuyorlar. Zehirlilikten rahatsız olursanız sohbeti kapatın, bu zor değil. [/ Blockquote]

Oh lol he say me in moderncity

• 429 posts
    May 17, 2021 3:59 AM PDT
    Cool, @Manickaaa look at his language you reckon this might be the guy?
    • 14 posts
    May 17, 2021 4:35 AM PDT

fshiteup, more like fps uncapper shhite. xD

This post was edited by Walidead at May 17, 2021 4:35 AM PDT
    • 14 posts
    May 17, 2021 4:36 AM PDT

#WalideadWasHere

• 192 posts
    May 17, 2021 5:08 AM PDT

Exploit said: People don't really get banned for toxicness, stop being childish, get a grip and just play the game. If you get annoyed by toxicness turn chat off it's not hard.

i got banned for toxicness bye some stupld f*ck head named whynot94 he was just posting random dum shlt in forum untill i got banned i hope that Bltch burns in hell while sucklng saitins Dlck. i has came accross the most toxic people in my last acc i have never had any problems with  people i was always nice to anyone as long as there was no disrespect. and the person who disrespected me the most was whynot94 which is the most r*tarded name ever. this kid was a terrible human being he always treated me like shlt even though i still wanted to be friends with him. he deleted my comments when i disagreed with him when he was trying to get other people banned for no reason. and then he banned me next all because he didnt like me because i didnt like him..........he really needs to get banned one way or another.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at May 17, 2021 5:09 AM PDT
    • 356 posts
    May 17, 2021 5:41 AM PDT

warmerise 2021

• 14 posts
    May 17, 2021 5:51 AM PDT

Kiur said:

warmerise 2021

Please stop spamming.

Thx G