Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[RISE]|

    • 313 posts
    May 25, 2021 10:13 AM PDT

     

    Clan link : https://warmerise.com/group/894

    If you want to join this clan, we invite you to read the rules: Do not be in more than 5 clans.
    Do not be toxic to send another person even if they are not a member of the clan.

    Use the tag most of the time (You can of course use tags from other clans, except enemy clans).

    This clan is a clan that requires a specialization: You must be specialized in one game mode: For example, Sniper, auto or both.

     

    QUESTIONS : note: if you don't want to reply in the forum, you can message me and answer questions.

    1. How old are you ( Say it fair )

    2.Why do you want to join.

    3.What is your Gameplay: Example: I specialize in Plasmagun, particularly in long range, and I rush with grenades.

    4.What country do you live in .

    5.What language do you speak

    6.How long have you been playing this game? if this count is not your first, say the name of this one.

     

    7. KDR and Killstreak ( Not important )

     

     

    We dont cares toxic reply .

    • 689 posts
    May 25, 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Goodluck!

    Wish you the best for the clan ^_^

    • 689 posts
    May 25, 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    1. How old are you : srry i can't tell

    2.Why do you want to join. To be in a good clan and helping it being one of the best clans in this game

    3.What is your Gameplay: PlasmaGun and grav, L11A53 and Revolver, i rush on 1v1s and camp on 2v1s. i use quickscopes and nonscopes, i use nades on enemy base . I mostly kill with L11A53 to shot low, after that i use rev to kill easy. on plasmagun i move slowly on close range and kill, but in medium range im fast, i'm not that good at long range shots to get a headshot btw -_-

    4.What country do you live in . region i get best ping is Europe 

    5.What language do you speak English, ( maybe french xddd ) and arabic

    6.How long have you been playing this game? My first account was in 2018 but deleted, i recreated one ( aka this ) on 31 may 2019

     

    7. KDR and Killstreak ( Not important ) 1.63 KDR , 66 killstreak

     

  • May 26, 2021 7:51 AM PDT

    ¿Cuantos años tienes? no puedo decir

    .Por qué quieres unirte. porque es un buen clan y quiero ayudar al clan y ser uno de los mejores

    Cuál es tu modo de juego  Soy un franco tirador Me gusta golpear desde la distancia pero soy bueno siendo mis dos cosas son L115A3 y la pistola de gravedad que uso y soy hajil

    ¿En qué país vives? mi ping va bien en USA WEST

     

    ¿Qué idioma hablas  digamos español pero yo uso inglés?

    ¿Cuánto tiempo llevas jugando a este juego? esta es una cuenta nueva desde 2018

     KDR y Killstreak (no importante) KDR. 1,38. 16 racha de  muertes

     

  • May 26, 2021 7:53 AM PDT

    16 KILLSTREAK

     

    • 91 posts
    May 26, 2021 6:44 PM PDT
    good luck
    • 313 posts
    May 26, 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Brian said: good luck

    Thank you Brian

    • 689 posts
    May 27, 2021 6:49 AM PDT
    xLuiscar said:

    ¿Cuantos años tienes? no puedo decir

    .Por qué quieres unirte. porque es un buen clan y quiero ayudar al clan y ser uno de los mejores

    Cuál es tu modo de juego  Soy un franco tirador Me gusta golpear desde la distancia pero soy bueno siendo mis dos cosas son L115A3 y la pistola de gravedad que uso y soy hajil

    ¿En qué país vives? mi ping va bien en USA WEST

     

    ¿Qué idioma hablas  digamos español pero yo uso inglés?

    ¿Cuánto tiempo llevas jugando a este juego? esta es una cuenta nueva desde 2018

     KDR y Killstreak (no importante) KDR. 1,38. 16 racha de  muertes

     

    Welcome, send req
  • May 27, 2021 6:57 AM PDT

    yes

     

    • 353 posts
    May 28, 2021 1:01 PM PDT

    1. How old are you: 17

    2.Why do you want to join: i want a clan where i feel at home.

    3.What is your Gameplay: i like usually like sniping, rushing is not my style.

    4.What country do you live in:usa

    5.What language do you speak: spanish and english

    6.How long have you been playing this game? since 2019 (signed up in August 2020)

     

    • 689 posts
    May 28, 2021 1:42 PM PDT

    xChaos said:

    1. How old are you: 17

    2.Why do you want to join: i want a clan where i feel at home.

    3.What is your Gameplay: i like usually like sniping, rushing is not my style.

    4.What country do you live in:usa

    5.What language do you speak: spanish and english

    6.How long have you been playing this game? since 2019 (signed up in August 2020)

     

    Pass the test with me now.

    • 224 posts
    May 30, 2021 5:38 AM PDT

    xChaos said:

    1. How old are you: 8

    2.Why do you want to join: I want to kick all the members out.

    3.What is your Gameplay: I like spamming grenades at everyone.

    4.What country do you live in:usa

    5.What language do you speak: spanish and english

    6.How long have you been playing this game? since 2020 (signed up in August 2020)

     


    This post was edited by LightningStorm at May 30, 2021 5:43 AM PDT
    • 353 posts
    May 30, 2021 5:54 AM PDT

    LightningStorm said:

    xChaos said:

    1. How old are you: 8

    2.Why do you want to join: I want to kick all the members out.

    3.What is your Gameplay: I like spamming grenades at everyone.

    4.What country do you live in:usa

    5.What language do you speak: spanish and english

    6.How long have you been playing this game? since 2019 (signed up in August 2020)

    i was a guest in november 2019