Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Warmerise Game App

• 8 posts
    June 8, 2021 5:23 AM PDT

Hi Max,

I asked the Warmerise Community what they thought of a Warmerise app. And I got some (very few responses) that they would LOVE to see a Warmerise app. Meaning that we don't need to come to the website, press play now, play for a bit, leave the website, a few hours later repeat the same steps. We should have an app so that we can just click the app and the game loads. Now I do not know if you are working on an app right now, but if you aren't please do! This would make mobile gamers so much happier. (platforms that you will need to make the app in: Andriod, IOS, Linux, Windows, OS, Etc.)

From gamers who wishes to see the next gen of Warmerise,
    Deltasniper135, and more!

• November 4, 2021 7:58 PM PDT

PLZ NO! I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ON THIS COMPUTER! are you talking about having this game on tablet/mobile? that would be cool.

• 8 posts
    November 9, 2021 1:01 PM PST

Oh nono! i mean have an app available for people who want to download and not just play on the browser. have both running at once would be nice! like the game RAZE! They have a browser, steam and windows download!

• November 10, 2021 3:06 PM PST

oh ok

• 242 posts
    November 14, 2021 6:56 PM PST

warmerise: "the best I can do is a chrome extension"

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at November 14, 2021 6:56 PM PST
    • 3 posts
    December 13, 2021 10:55 AM PST

PC Version will be awesome .

since the game performance become 10X Faster than Web Browser i have found that on a game i was playing in the past the web version performance was very bad and the pc version was fantastic 

• December 13, 2021 2:00 PM PST

or max and others can make a really good storyline and insane graphics, and put it on the PS4

• 8 posts
    December 14, 2021 1:10 PM PST

I'd actually really love to see/play Warmerise: Lore

This post was edited by DeltaSniper135 at December 14, 2021 1:10 PM PST
  • December 14, 2021 1:57 PM PST

whats a lore

• 8 posts
    December 15, 2021 12:58 PM PST

duststorm said:

whats a lore

A story for a game or a movie

• 7 posts
    December 21, 2021 10:45 AM PST

I think it is quite useful to have the game on the web browser platform because here the game can compete well with other games. and anyway, this game is not very popular and i still love using Web, it makes warmerise easy to find and play for free :)

• August 26, 2023 3:50 AM PDT

siema ktoś chce pograć w warmerise teraz?

• 6 posts
    October 26, 2023 7:43 PM PDT

Maybe the game optimizing can come from another place-- have they moved towards webgpu yet? I remember last time I checked they were still using webgl which I wouldn't be surprised if it was slower. I know it's a Unity game, but... Idk. Besides, with the inclusion of WASM so long ago by now and the nature of what is fast and what is slow from it, you're basically just playing a game made with Java (admittedly not the best, but still a "native" app) so what's the difference. Conceptually all an effort for a native game will do is leak resources all over the place for like 0.00000001% of the player base. ....right? i think.

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2023 5:16 PM PST
    poderia fazer um apk para mobile e pc na play story seria bem mais melhor para jogar, e iria ser mais conhecido
    • 93 posts
    December 10, 2023 11:23 AM PST

gigalordchungus said:

Maybe the game optimizing can come from another place-- have they moved towards webgpu yet? I remember last time I checked they were still using webgl which I wouldn't be surprised if it was slower. I know it's a Unity game, but... Idk. Besides, with the inclusion of WASM so long ago by now and the nature of what is fast and what is slow from it, you're basically just playing a game made with Java (admittedly not the best, but still a "native" app) so what's the difference. Conceptually all an effort for a native game will do is leak resources all over the place for like 0.00000001% of the player base. ....right? i think.

Unity doesn't support WebGPU yet - at least not in its stable releases. (It is available as a preview/experimental feature in the 2023.3 alpha, but, as a developer, you should never use alpha versions of a software for production use). Planned release for Unity 2023.3 is April 2024 (source). And who knows if Warmerise will still be a thing by then...

This post was edited by DeadArt at December 10, 2023 11:24 AM PST
    • 6 posts
    December 22, 2023 11:37 AM PST

I'd cry lol. I hope it survives that long-- it would be cool to actually experience the shift in performance for myself.