Forums » Clan Advertisements

Clans Wars

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:39 AM PDT

Why are there no more cws? Some ancient clans have experienced nearly 100 Clan Wars. Clan wars took place every week. Now there are only 10 or 11 Clan Wars in 2020/2021.
    I wonder why there are less Clan Wars, since the number of players is increasing.
    The Clan Wars and Events are the funniest and most motivating part of Warmerise, I think.
    We should encourage players to clan war, even if their team is weak.
    The good clans are more and more dead ... The consequence is simple, look at Xera's forum:

So I think we need to encourage new players to be competitive, so old players maybe come back.

We have rules cw : https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/352/official-clan-war-rules

With the currently dead clans, we don't even know which one is better. Most people think KAA ~ 40 * | is the best . and I am of that opinion too. But all the clans experienced no cw in 2021, except {{** JUST ~ DO ~ IT **}} who defeated the LXP clan, = | K1 | =, and HpX. So let's say that {{** JUST ~ DO ~ IT **}} is the best clan in 2021 (him and also the most active). Anyone who disagrees , must face him in a clan war to dethrone him! :)
    even if KAA ~ 40 * | already destroyed {{** JUST ~ DO ~ IT **}} in 2020, I suggest that we start all over again since 2021.
    At the moment {{** JUST ~ DO ~ IT **}} is at the top of the rankings, and the others are not rated since suel JDI has made 3 Clan Wars in 2021, and the others have not had any. that one.
    I hope my post will motivate players to make warmerise active like before.
    (Also, the warmerise 2021 is nicer than in 2016, since Max has improved a lot of things and removed bugs).

• 507 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:00 AM PDT
    A clan war tournament would be fun
  • June 15, 2021 6:44 AM PDT
    Yeah it would be fun
    • 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 6:51 AM PDT

chronospectrum said: A clan war tournament would be fun

Yes I know . But you said you and the other moderators weren't planning an event.

However if I can help you, I could create some from a clan page, where all the clan leaders and their members will join and I will plan the matches.

It would be possible but the big problem is that we couldn't give medals and no awards. therefore the event would be much bad. in a real event, it would be nice to display the medals in the winning clan page, like for WWC with players.

This post was edited by Dispater at June 15, 2021 6:51 AM PDT
  • June 15, 2021 7:04 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Yes I know . But you said you and the other moderators weren't planning an event.

However if I can help you, I could create some from a clan page, where all the clan leaders and their members will join and I will plan the matches.

It would be possible but the big problem is that we couldn't give medals and no awards. therefore the event would be much bad. in a real event, it would be nice to display the medals in the winning clan page, like for WWC with players.

yeah thats a big problem... just do wars without medal.. like one should be a host and he would spectate (in fly mode or the normal spec one) the war between the clans and whoever wins they will get in-game qash.. [50000 or more]

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 7:09 AM PDT

neoknuxx said:

Dispater said:

yeah thats a big problem... just do wars without medal.. like one should be a host and he would spectate (in fly mode or the normal spec one) the war between the clans and whoever wins they will get in-game qash.. [50000 or more]

Yes. I could ask the chiefs and clan members to donate 1000 *** to register, and I would have a budget of around 100,000 *** but that would not be enough and it would be badly honest.

• 186 posts
    June 15, 2021 6:29 PM PDT

One of the few things that made the game a bit more lively these last few years was the WWC. So any sort of tournament would help the game greatly, but a proper organized tournament isn't something anyone can just make over night. You'd need a team of people around you to help and also if there was to be one it would take some time for it to be prepared.

If you don't mind I am going to explain why I think there is way less clan wars nowadays than there were back then.

In 2013 I wasn't in any Warmerise clan but from 2014 to 2016 I played around +150 clan wars around 100 in Meth, 70 in Helgh and 24 in Flare. There is a reason we played so many clan wars. Back then there were 4 big clans which were fighting to be the best, all four of them had a similar skill level and also they had a deeper member pool than clans do nowadays. RK, Cosmic, 69 and Meth would play clan wars often amongst them trying to beat the others to be consider the best clan. But on the mean time without doing this on purpose, they also helped every other clan increase their skill level and let me explain this. They would go and train in Sky with the rest of the community making them better and also organize clan wars with smaller clans to practice for the big clans, which helped these smaller clans grow as well.

Also I'd like to point out that back then all these 4 clans didn't share any members and multiclanning wasn't a thing. Nowadays you check most people and they are in most of the clans you mentioned at the same time which is pretty lame.

There aren't real rivalries like back then because there is no honor. Everyone is just multiclanning, making a new clan every week or leaving their clan within a month.

Addressing your point saying the community members have increased recently this doesn't necessary translates into more clan wars just because there is more people. One of the thing that also made clan wars a big thing is that even tho many of you won't know, many of us old Warmerise players met Max in a different game called BeGone and when that game died in 2013/2014 we migrated here. BeGone had a huge clan community with maybe 10-20 daily clan wars going on so we were thirsty for action when we came here. Whereas many of these new players that I've met at least don't seem really familiar with competitive environments.

I don't know how this problem could be solved, but one of the things key aspects that I think would help is removing multiclanning, since many clans share members and that throws away any clan war possibility to begin with.

I feel sad for you guys because you are missing out one of the biggest joys in this game for me at least, which was playing clan wars almost in a daily basis against great opponents.

Hope you enjoyed reading this Bible.

Cheers!

• June 15, 2021 9:45 PM PDT

Warmerise Doesnt Need Clan War Warma Players NEEDS Clan Wars So Badly PRO PLAYERS STARTED CRYING LIKE LITTE A.S.S BABYS 

• 2097 posts
    June 15, 2021 9:51 PM PDT

um what

• June 15, 2021 11:23 PM PDT

TisNative said:

um what

don't mind dude. 

• 491 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:03 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

One of the few things that made the game a bit more lively these last few years was the WWC. So any sort of tournament would help the game greatly, but a proper organized tournament isn't something anyone can just make over night. You'd need a team of people around you to help and also if there was to be one it would take some time for it to be prepared.

If you don't mind I am going to explain why I think there is way less clan wars nowadays than there were back then.

In 2013 I wasn't in any Warmerise clan but from 2014 to 2016 I played around +150 clan wars around 100 in Meth, 70 in Helgh and 24 in Flare. There is a reason we played so many clan wars. Back then there were 4 big clans which were fighting to be the best, all four of them had a similar skill level and also they had a deeper member pool than clans do nowadays. RK, Cosmic, 69 and Meth would play clan wars often amongst them trying to beat the others to be consider the best clan. But on the mean time without doing this on purpose, they also helped every other clan increase their skill level and let me explain this. They would go and train in Sky with the rest of the community making them better and also organize clan wars with smaller clans to practice for the big clans, which helped these smaller clans grow as well.

Also I'd like to point out that back then all these 4 clans didn't share any members and multiclanning wasn't a thing. Nowadays you check most people and they are in most of the clans you mentioned at the same time which is pretty lame.

There aren't real rivalries like back then because there is no honor. Everyone is just multiclanning, making a new clan every week or leaving their clan within a month.

Addressing your point saying the community members have increased recently this doesn't necessary translates into more clan wars just because there is more people. One of the thing that also made clan wars a big thing is that even tho many of you won't know, many of us old Warmerise players met Max in a different game called BeGone and when that game died in 2013/2014 we migrated here. BeGone had a huge clan community with maybe 10-20 daily clan wars going on so we were thirsty for action when we came here. Whereas many of these new players that I've met at least don't seem really familiar with competitive environments.

I don't know how this problem could be solved, but one of the things key aspects that I think would help is removing multiclanning, since many clans share members and that throws away any clan war possibility to begin with.

I feel sad for you guys because you are missing out one of the biggest joys in this game for me at least, which was playing clan wars almost in a daily basis against great opponents.

Cheers!

Dear Erlaanz, I share the same opinion as you. according to me, I think a player could not join more than 3 clans (because there are also "for fun" clans)

• 491 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:20 AM PDT

And if I want to create an event with a clan page, I would need people who could help it: someone who could film all matches (with good video quality).
    A trustworthy person who will help me organize the matches.
    Volunteers (rich) who can help by donating c.a.c.h so that I can give prizes.
    A competent person who could help me create an intro and the forum, the description of the event.
    I don't think I can do it on my own. So if someone would like to help me, let him ask me.
    And I am doing this to make warmerise come alive.

• 1144 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:45 AM PDT

Dispater said:

And if I want to create an event with a clan page, I would need people who could help it: someone who could film all matches (with good video quality).
    A competent person who could help me create an intro and the forum, the description of the event.
    I don't think I can do it on my own. So if someone would like to help me, let him ask me.

Interesting, yeah please add events to have fun on this dead game. but max is inactive, i don't think he can make event.

• 491 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:47 AM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

Interesting, yeah please add events to have fun on this dead game. but max is inactive, i don't think he can make event.

I know, but the event page would be replaced by a clan page. It wouldn't be a real event, but it would still be a competition.

• 491 posts
    June 16, 2021 4:28 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRMlgRL_KI

• 353 posts
    June 16, 2021 4:30 AM PDT

anyone wanna have a clan war with my clan Xaiyan?

• 491 posts
    June 16, 2021 4:33 AM PDT

xChaos said:

You did not understand the event. I am looking for players who can help me take care of the event. when everything is ready, we will try to organize the matches. clans who want to participate must register on the page. Like the WWC, you see?

• 1144 posts
    June 16, 2021 4:36 AM PDT

There must be an event page, otherwise everything won't be easy

• 353 posts
    June 16, 2021 4:37 AM PDT

Dispater said:

xChaos said:

You did not understand the event. I am looking for players who can help me take care of the event. when everything is ready, we will try to organize the matches. clans who want to participate must register on the page. Like the WWC, you see?

OOHHHH so can i help then?

• 491 posts
    June 16, 2021 4:45 AM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Yes I know, but I don't know if Max will agree to give me the event page. For now the event page will be replaced by a clan page. I have thought of everything. it will be possible, but very difficult. the only problem is that the rewards won't be great, and there won't be any medals.

• 507 posts
    June 17, 2021 1:42 AM PDT

Dispater said:

AiirzeN said:

Yes I know, but I don't know if Max will agree to give me the event page. For now the event page will be replaced by a clan page. I have thought of everything. it will be possible, but very difficult. the only problem is that the rewards won't be great, and there won't be any medals.

We didn't have an event page for most of the tournaments we did. We don't need Max to make tournaments. The only really important feature from events is prize distribution.

• 491 posts
    June 17, 2021 2:14 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

Dispater said:

AiirzeN said:

We didn't have an event page for most of the tournaments we did. We don't need Max to make tournaments. The only really important feature from events is prize distribution.

The system would be for all members of participating clans to donate 1k to attend the event. 1k is a small amount, anyone can donate it. But this is not enough. This is why I will ask volunteers to donate *** if they wish. I think many will.

• 507 posts
    June 17, 2021 3:19 AM PDT

Dispater said:

The system would be for all members of participating clans to donate 1k to attend the event. 1k is a small amount, anyone can donate it. But this is not enough. This is why I will ask volunteers to donate *** if they wish. I think many will.

I would. I always donate to events.

• 491 posts
    June 17, 2021 3:50 AM PDT

It is very nice . 

because the winners need to have a good reward.

• 309 posts
    June 20, 2021 7:39 AM PDT
    A flamewar much better than clan wars. It creates a sequence of drama and tragedy along with plenty of wounded souls, suffered from cursing and insults.

This is what community really need. <3