Forums » General

R.I.P Dispater Kazourichuu

• 353 posts
    June 15, 2021 10:28 AM PDT

hmhmhm. this is a lot of proof. but sadly, max isent active anymore. so this is no point. dispater wont be banned, or gotten rid of. everyone will stay the same.

• 296 posts
    June 15, 2021 11:04 AM PDT

Stop trying to look cool kid.

• 509 posts
    June 15, 2021 11:16 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

ur taking an big risk talking to Aiirzen like this

• 296 posts
    June 15, 2021 11:16 AM PDT

cismarikikilashvili said:

ethesoldier said:

ur taking an big risk talking to Aiirzen like this

ok and?

This post was edited by ethesoldier at June 15, 2021 11:17 AM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    June 15, 2021 12:16 PM PDT
    I fail to see the point in this
    • 353 posts
    June 15, 2021 12:18 PM PDT

ethesoldier said:

wait what? i thought you hated kaz ethe. you should be on walis side rn.

• 296 posts
    June 15, 2021 12:29 PM PDT

xChaos said:

ethesoldier said:

wait what? i thought you hated kaz ethe. you should be on walis side rn.

I'm not on anyone's side.

• 14 posts
    June 15, 2021 12:49 PM PDT

OMG OMG OMG https://prnt.sc/15ed545 xCypher aka Waildou aka whatever 10-1

• 14 posts
    June 15, 2021 12:53 PM PDT

I also didnt play since years and i just came to play in sky just for killing some time and you just said "COME 1V1 I'll WIN U EZ"

This post was edited by Nubarashi at June 15, 2021 12:53 PM PDT
    • 14 posts
    June 15, 2021 12:57 PM PDT

Am i play everyday?? LOL. Are you insane? Do you really think new players can play like me? and let me correct you with something its you, not me who plays everyday. 

• 14 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:04 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Nubarashi said:

Am i play everyday?? LOL. Are you insane? Do you really think new players can play like me? and let me correct you with something its you, not me who plays everyday. 

lol keep crying in forums trying to make excuses to hide the truth, you are just an new player who thinks he is godly.. 

and you only play warmerise XDDD no life no brain :(

https://prnt.sc/15dxr1w You are just pathetic liar kid who has no skill and thinks himself best player in this game and btw the truth is: https://prnt.sc/15ed545 

You just changed your username 3-4 times in two week no need to say anything more. You need to find yourself a life but outside of warmerise ;)

its my last post WALIDOUU so be happy.

This post was edited by Nubarashi at June 15, 2021 1:12 PM PDT
    • 14 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:18 PM PDT

Please.. Please i don't want to cry dont rekt me! i better find my mommy   

• 2097 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:26 PM PDT
    Walidou wouldn’t last a minute against Nuba. He might even have to turn on his lag abuse to get a kill.
    • 2097 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:30 PM PDT
    What was your comment before? “I get 90 ping in EU”. I’m not actually upset my loss. I’m disappointed in your attitude.
    • 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:33 PM PDT

AiirzeN you are complaining because it is releasing 2020 screens, while you only post 2020 screens on me. You were destroyed by Nubashiri, how can you be me lol.

And see : Think you can beat TheMercenary when your clan lost JDI 10-3 LOL :

I remember . yesterday we had a 2v2 Xone against TheMercenary. Bistro and me versus You and Kral. We're destroying you, You banned me from the server! It shows that you are bad players. you kick me because I'm too good (even though my game lagged with my old computer). I came back with another count, and there I saw Bistro destroy you in 3v1! You Kral and a guest. 3v1 lol. If your whole clan can't beat Bistro alone, how would you like to compete with us! We are better than you though almost all of our members never play.
    And if you want 1v1 with me, I don't waste my time with a kid like you. I kill you very easily in Sky, you are easy, and when you attack me you use the Knife LOL.

And see that . Me and randoms players destroy your clan today . You dont admit your defeat , you kick Navneet ! 

Kick Navneet because he Headshot you lol :

Man : You dont have the level for speak with me . Already, I admit that you beat me many times in 2020. You post screens every day. its good ! we understood . only you must understand that I have improved myself too much. too fast . You are now too bad to be able to beat me. I already beat you 6-0 a few weeks ago. I didn't take screens because we were in the same clan.
    And you are toxic:

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:38 PM PDT

Stop complaining . I am much better than you my little one. You beat me before but the roles have changed. You got beaten up by Nubashiri lol.

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:46 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

Stop complaining . I am much better than you my little one. You beat me before but the roles have changed. You got beaten up by Nubashiri lol.

Nubarashi* nice spelling, and it was on NOVEMBER 2020 imagine recalling it cuz cant come up with better game.

and our ones was mostly 2021 and december 2020.

don't only talk, talk with proof :) come 1v1 now? prove that you can rekt me 10-0 as you are only saying

You have a problem ? When I said I'm small you 10-0 ?? I said I beat you in 1v1 and I'm better than you. And then if you think the 1v1 Nubashiri doesn't count, don't count the 1v1 you did with me either, which wasn't newer. I didn't even know how to move normally. So we don't have any proof that you are better.

So stop insulting Afrixans and blacks. for no reason .

And for the 1v1, I would. only, if you use the knife ONLY ONCE, you will be kicked right away and 1v1 will be won for me.

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 1:54 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

You think you are better than anyone, and anyways you are not :)

and ok i won't be using knife. (i wont use anyways) , also i'm record the 1v1 to see everything and saying i m lying, videos don't lie lol.

Come..

and if i win, you would give me 30k and delete account , and your career dead.

No problem :)

I'll finally teach you a lesson.

And I don't think I'm better than everyone. Xeyal is better than me, I admit. and many others . Only I don't let myself be insulted by someone less good than me.

• 2097 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:02 PM PDT
    Walidou would literally say to God “esy I beat you 10-0”.
    • 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:03 PM PDT

TisNative said: Walidou would literally say to God “esy I beat you 10-0”.

yes

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:06 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Oh hi? ? what  ? Who's talking ? this traMa itself aka Mrs 10-2

You see, TisNative, let Walidou have a fit. He always talks about his 1v1 scores (which he didn't even do)

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:09 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

AiirzeN said:

You see, TisNative, let Walidou have a fit. He always talks about his 1v1 scores (which he didn't even do)

but its you right? 

and stop talking rn, until the 1v1.

But I haven't spoken to you. And I didn't make you post about me on the forum lol.

and i did, 

• 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:12 PM PDT

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

AiirzeN said:

but its you right? 

and stop talking rn, until the 1v1.

But I haven't spoken to you. And I didn't make you post about me on the forum lol.

and i did, 

makes sense

You are completely crazy lol

• 2097 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:12 PM PDT
    If he’s just going to make up random things. Just let him fume. Don’t see any point in acknowledging his existence anymore.
    • 491 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:14 PM PDT

TisNative said: If he’s just going to make up random things. Just let him fume. Don’t see any point in acknowledging his existence anymore.

that's good, TisNative. I will listen to your advice.
    he is toxic anyway because he sees that I have improved. He knows it very well. He can think whatever he wants. Let him speak.