Forums » General

warmerise story

• 296 posts
    July 1, 2021 7:02 AM PDT

I want to make a story about warmerise. You can send me a friend request to help me make the story.

This post was edited by ethesoldier at July 1, 2021 7:52 AM PDT
    • 242 posts
    July 2, 2021 8:30 AM PDT

I think that the story have to do something with space and planets stuff cuz in the home screen u can see a planet and 3 spaceships heading towards that planet. thats one of my point that the story takes place in a universe where 2 factions belonging to different planets are at war with each other.

lets dig deeper into the lore shall we ?

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at July 2, 2021 8:35 AM PDT
    • 105 posts
    July 2, 2021 11:44 AM PDT

Story comes from a children who is coma in the hospital. You know custom maps right and a lot of custom maps are so weird and has weird logic. We will call it child's subconscious. Bugs are the part of subconscious because subconscious makes no sense at all right. The kid watched/played a lot halo series in his/her life before he/she fall into coma and all this is the child's imagination. In the end child wakes up but he/she realises there will be not be a Warmerise anymore.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    July 2, 2021 11:51 AM PDT

SimooN said:

Story comes from a children who is coma in the hospital. You know custom maps right and a lot of custom maps are so weird and has weird logic. We will call it child's subconscious. Bugs are the part of subconscious because subconscious makes no sense at all right. The kid watched/played a lot halo series in his/her life before he/she fall into coma and all this is the child's imagination. In the end child wakes up but he/she realises there will be not be a Warmerise anymore.

*clap clap clap clap*

• 296 posts
    July 2, 2021 11:52 AM PDT

We cant talk about the story publicly.

• 242 posts
    July 3, 2021 12:14 AM PDT

SimooN said:

no offense but we dont hv to make everything into a lore. custom maps r just for the sake of gameplay. 
    "person in a coma" cant be applied in every series lmao. everybody is in a coma these days.
    ash from pokemon is in a coma. character XYZ in a coma ;-;
    i m in a coma ;-;

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at July 3, 2021 12:20 AM PDT
  • July 4, 2021 1:01 AM PDT

A man falls into the river in Lego City, as he faces his fate in the vastless oasis of the Lego City river, he remembers himself as a young boy, joyful, hopeful, naive, he wanted to make a game for all to play for all to enjoy, that game, is Warmerise Red vs Blue

• 657 posts
    July 4, 2021 7:47 AM PDT

a story is ur doad is killed in real life so a bad guy say "jajajjajajajajajajajajaja" and said privately to ur gf

• 2098 posts
    July 4, 2021 9:29 AM PDT

agent743 said:

a story is ur doad is killed in real life so a bad guy say "jajajjajajajajajajajajaja" and said privately to ur gf

Yeah thats not funny

• 356 posts
    July 4, 2021 9:41 AM PDT

agent743 said:

You are laughing to yourself 

This post was edited by Kiur at July 4, 2021 9:41 AM PDT
    • 296 posts
    July 4, 2021 9:55 AM PDT

I'm too lazy to make the story.

• 657 posts
    July 4, 2021 9:57 AM PDT

Kiur said:

agent743 said:

You are laughing to yourself 

no im making a bad story for every player who doesnt hear any bad stories

• 296 posts
    July 4, 2021 9:58 AM PDT

• 657 posts
    July 4, 2021 9:59 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

my sis wouldnt like this one

it looks disgusting and weird for her

• 356 posts
    July 4, 2021 10:00 AM PDT

ok?

• 296 posts
    July 4, 2021 10:01 AM PDT

agent743 said:

ethesoldier said:

• 657 posts
    July 4, 2021 10:01 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

agent743 said:

ethesoldier said:

k

• 296 posts
    July 4, 2021 10:05 AM PDT

agent743 said:

ethesoldier said:

agent743 said:

ethesoldier said:

k

Stop giving me updates or I will shove a knife down your throat.

• 2098 posts
    July 4, 2021 10:54 AM PDT
    You guys need to stop
    • 242 posts
    July 4, 2021 10:58 AM PDT

damit the purpose of this forum is demolished

• 109 posts
    July 4, 2021 1:39 PM PDT

if it's broken now, I might as well 

• 657 posts
    July 5, 2021 4:59 AM PDT

E01Zonder said:

if it's broken now, I might as well 

HORSE HEAD LOL!

• July 5, 2021 5:18 AM PDT

one day there was a genius scientist named max a.v. he was experimenting with bio-life forms. he was unsucsessful at first, and eventually gave up. he programmed a computer to finish the job. 2 years later, yellow, green, blue, and red teams  were born. then got tired of following maxes orders, so they rebeled and they mercilessly killed him. after that, the bio life forms decide to start to separate in groups. yellow, green, blue, and red. everyone was at peace, until purple came in. purple was maxes bio life form backups, where if the other ones rebeled, he would have backups to kill the rebels. purple said everyone had to fight to the death or they will be killed. purple had the most firearms and people, so all the 4 peaceful teams were in fear. so they started fighting. it turned into havoc. eventually red and blue ended up surviving. then purple said for red and blue to fight. the war has gone on ever since.

• 296 posts
    July 5, 2021 10:23 AM PDT

Exile are you xchaos?