Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

1500 **** a day for Upgrades, but wares off if you don't play

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    August 1, 2021 6:16 AM PDT

Instead of paying 1500 ca*h per day, only to play for maybe 2 hours and the rest is lost in time and space.

Why isn't it so that if we do pay the 1500 ca*h for Upgrades, then the time upgrdes take to ware off is only counted when you are ingame?(Like it doesn't count down when the game is closed, only counts down when the user is inside the game whether it be playing or in the main menu).

It would give nanocompressors more worth as they won't run out if you're too busy to play.

• 2097 posts
    August 1, 2021 6:36 AM PDT

I feel like you should just be able to purchase them permanently 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    August 1, 2021 6:46 AM PDT

Myriad said:

I feel like you should just be able to purchase them permanently 

235k take it or leave it xD

• 2097 posts
    August 1, 2021 8:24 AM PDT
    XD
    • 51 posts
    August 1, 2021 4:36 PM PDT
    Maybe they should be available for, say, 10 coins in the armoury spot ingame. Gives more value to coins and more chance for non-pro players like me to not get cyberbullied all the time XD.
    • 65 posts
    August 2, 2021 2:22 AM PDT

Ninjamurai313 said: Maybe they should be available for, say, 10 coins in the armoury spot ingame. Gives more value to coins and more chance for non-pro players like me to not get cyberbullied all the time XD.

lol, **** is fine

only issue is them running out when your not even touching the game or the browser you use to play, which i agree on

• August 9, 2021 4:05 PM PDT

i would say the sheild should be a additional, and you have 3, but they break after being shot a bunch

• 652 posts
    November 2, 2021 1:43 AM PDT

if the upgrades only wears off when you are ingame, then it means 24 hours is too much, should set it to about 3-6 hours

• November 2, 2021 4:25 PM PDT

true