Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

would this be a good idea???

• August 7, 2021 12:15 PM PDT

i would like a survival mode. maybe you could pick what team you are when creating the sever. then the other team are bots that only have the starter stuff, and the people that join are on your side, something like co-op

• August 7, 2021 12:19 PM PDT

and there would be waves, like 10. then i wish you got 1k each 10 waves that you complete (P.S, i would like 5 XP each kill, like normal)

• August 7, 2021 3:47 PM PDT

and i would like the sheild to be bought permantly in the additionals, for 15k. basicly you have 3 sheilds but they break after being shot a lot

• 359 posts
    August 7, 2021 5:16 PM PDT

ermantly in the additionals, for 15k. basicly you have 3 sheilds but they break after being shot a lot e would be waves, like 10. then i wish you got 1k each al mode. maybe you could pick what team you are when creating the sever. then the other team are bots that only have the starter stuff, and the people that join are on your side, something like co-op

• 254 posts
    August 16, 2021 12:42 PM PDT
    My gosh, xChapo! How in the world did you get ALL those words in one post??? It took the other guy 3 posts to get them in!

MIND BLOWN! ;)

BDF
    • 2099 posts
    August 16, 2021 12:54 PM PDT
    Hi BDF long time no see.
    • 254 posts
    August 16, 2021 1:11 PM PDT
    Hey there, Myriad!
    Yeah. Just been trying to keep my head on straight for a while now. I won't be able to play again until I can get a newer laptop. Mine's about 8 years old now and slow as molasses mixed with cement in winter.
    Just started coming back to check in with the Clan and wanderin' through the forum. And what do ya know. I saw this thread and HAD to make a smarta** comment. I couldn't help myself.
    I'll try to keep in touch here. Ciao!

BDF
    • 2099 posts
    August 16, 2021 1:54 PM PDT
    best of luck to you as always!
    • 254 posts
    August 16, 2021 2:01 PM PDT
    Right back at ya!