Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[RizingSun]| - Clan Advertisement

• 27 posts
    August 12, 2021 1:04 PM PDT

Greetings Warriors of Warmerise,

Clan Link:  https://warmerise.com/group/675

Form Link:   https://forms.gle/mev1YTqohvSEm7XX9

Here I present you my new Clan |[RizingSun]|,

•  |[RiZingSun]| is a Clan in Warmerise, we believe that even players who haven't a high rank, can still be very skilled and even better than the current Top-100, don't judge a Player by its XP

The Clan is New and in order to join, you have to fill a form, because we pick only the best ones to achieve the best Ambitions together

For the Start we're gonna need Officers, those who will test new players and give Advice to other members and the Leader!

Please Message me to become Officer.

We always look for new members who want to participate in Clan Wars!

Here is the Form that you need to fill in order to join: https://forms.gle/LkRMhnJyVGBZSc4U8

Ranks

- Shogun/ Leader: Is the Leader of the Clan, starts Clan Wars, can invite Members that are skilled in his opinion, keeps Order in the Clan.

- Shinobi/ Testers: Players that give Advice to the Leader on how to improve the Clan, they Test new Players on Servers, if the Player has high enough Score in the Game or wins the Game against a Tester, he will automatically become a Member of  |[RizingSun]|. Has the Ability to participate in Clan Wars.

- Daimyo/ CW Participants: Members that can participate in ClanWars

-Samurai: Normal Members, that don't have any special privileges, but can rank up in the clan if they do special tasks.

How to rank up in the Clan?

To rank up in our Clan, you have to win a Game or lose with a close Score against one of our skilled Testers.

You can repeat the process if you lose, maybe you'll be luckier the next time.

Sometimes, higher ranked Members will receive Tasks, like inviting Players or Spreading our Popularity, this System is WIP (Work in Progress), so it's not 100% guaranteed, that such a system will appear someday.

Rules

- Rule 1: Respect other Members, support them and help eachother

- Rule 2: Don't be toxic to the members of our Clan, disrespecting this Rule results in lowered Ranks

- Rule 3: Fraud, in the registering Process will not be tolerated,  disrespecting this Rule results in a Ban

- Rule 4: No Glitching, Hacking, disrespecting this Rule results in a Ban

- Rule 5: English will be our main communication Language, so a Member should know the Basics of the english Language

And this post is only a Sketch, it will be improved later on.

This post was edited by ustafanaveed346 at August 15, 2021 3:57 AM PDT
    • 27 posts
    August 13, 2021 3:42 AM PDT

• Yoh
    • 45 posts
    August 13, 2021 7:13 AM PDT
    Ok cool . Where is the link to clan lol
    • 27 posts
    August 13, 2021 9:15 AM PDT

Viindicate said: Ok cool . Where is the link to clan lol

https://warmerise.com/group/675

• Yoh
    • 45 posts
    August 13, 2021 9:38 AM PDT

great now my eyes have stopped working with the font text https://prnt.sc/1o2y1xb

• August 13, 2021 10:51 AM PDT

i filled out the application. i hope you have the heart to accept me. just know your breaking somebody like glass everytime you reject.

• 27 posts
    August 13, 2021 11:31 AM PDT

xObito said:

i filled out the application. i hope you have the heart to accept me. just know your breaking somebody like glass everytime you reject.

Welcome to our Clan!

• August 14, 2021 4:42 PM PDT

why was i kicked from the clan?

• 27 posts
    August 15, 2021 3:47 AM PDT

xObito said:

why was i kicked from the clan?

For Commiting Fraud (disrespecting the Rule No.3) against |[RizingSun]| and its members,

you xObito, formerly known as the infamous xChaos, will be banned, and you will be unable to rejoin this Clan

This decision was made today, 

Good Luck,

The |[RizingSun]| Members/Leader

This post was edited by ustafanaveed346 at August 15, 2021 3:58 AM PDT
  • August 15, 2021 4:10 AM PDT

no, i am not  xchaos. @yes is spreading fake rumors. he finds an x in a username and calls it xchaos. i dont even know who he is.

• 1144 posts
    August 15, 2021 4:18 AM PDT

its not only about ' x '

You 100% act like him, Man its obvious. and all already knows ))

dont try to make ' secret acc ' its ez to know you :P

• August 15, 2021 4:28 AM PDT

xchaos acts like everyone. your point?

• 27 posts
    August 15, 2021 6:06 AM PDT

xObito said:

xchaos acts like everyone. your point?

Please argue in messages

• 1144 posts
    August 15, 2021 6:29 AM PDT

I have applied. I hope i can join this great clan :D

• 25 posts