Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

THIS GAME IS GREAT WOULD YOU PLEASE FIX THE VEHICLE GLITCHES???

• 21 posts
    September 10, 2021 7:07 PM PDT

Ok people this game is fun and you still have it where you can't drive, two people somehow manage to get in at once at time, I'm sure that you know about this. Sometimes, despite being able to leave the vehicle, you cannot drive. Sometimes you cant leave the vehicle at all. Can someone with a brain actually fix this???   You throw up all the lame ad stuff to make ***** but dont fix anything. It's ridiculous. Please get someone with a brain!!!!!

• 254 posts
    September 10, 2021 8:37 PM PDT

Well, since you have such a big brain maybe you could create your own game and fix everything that anyone with a simple whim tells you should be fixed.

Or you could be a bit more polite to the creator and owner of this game since he's probably got more going on in one day of his life than you have in a year.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at September 10, 2021 8:39 PM PDT
    • 241 posts
    September 11, 2021 8:58 AM PDT

BlueDragonFire said:

Well, since you have such a big brain maybe you could create your own game and fix everything that anyone with a simple whim tells you should be fixed.

Or you could be a bit more polite to the creator and owner of this game since he's probably got more going on in one day of his life than you have in a year.

+respect

• 21 posts
    September 15, 2021 6:48 AM PDT

Oh, give it a rest moron. They need to learn how to program, and you need to mind your manners, youngster.

• 254 posts
    September 15, 2021 9:20 PM PDT

PBVN said:

Oh, give it a rest moron. They need to learn how to program, and you need to mind your manners, youngster.

Wow. "Mind your manners"?

PBVN said:

Ok people this game is fun and you still have it where you can't drive, two people somehow manage to get in at once at time, I'm sure that you know about this. Sometimes, despite being able to leave the vehicle, you cannot drive. Sometimes you cant leave the vehicle at all. Can someone with a brain actually fix this???   You throw up all the lame ad stuff to make ***** but dont fix anything. It's ridiculous. Please get someone with a brain!!!!!

Is this nonsense you've spouted how someone minds his manners? If you had just left your original post with the complaint (which you had already complained of so didn't even NEED to do so again) I wouldn't have even bothered commenting. But no, you had to use insults combined with the 2nd complaint for the same problem. Not in the least bit acceptable.

And "youngster"? So you're like what? An octogenarian or something? "September 30, 1982" - Nope, doesn't look like it, youngster. As for the "moron" comment, I'll just put that down to "bad manners".

• October 8, 2021 4:45 PM PDT

has anyone else had this happen in a car???

• 382 posts
    October 8, 2021 7:37 PM PDT

SONIC122 said:

has anyone else had this happen in a car???

this was happened to mine! 

• October 8, 2021 9:06 PM PDT

It only happened to me on theisland2016, any other maps?

• 509 posts
    October 9, 2021 3:28 AM PDT

lol i know bug when ur teammate locks car and only he can enter it instead of others

• 1 posts
    October 15, 2021 9:14 AM PDT

what about being in the passenger seat its worthless also the jets should be fixed good game though

• October 15, 2021 1:17 PM PDT

cismarikikilashvili said:

lol i know bug when ur teammate locks car and only he can enter it instead of others

wait how?