Forums » General

raise you kdr an killstreak esay ways :)

• 8 posts
    September 17, 2021 2:00 PM PDT

first open private server write any password for other player not can join .

second choose server zone like your country in europe choose it for good ping and fast join

third you must sign in and have account for do it. afterjoin server open your browser private page and open warmerise with bot mean player nor sing up and join server and kill it with knife for win time and best ways to raise killstreak choose 20 min time and for good respawn choose map da pyramid beacuse red base up blue base and you can move fastly and bot spawn always at same place then keep kill it with knife.

when match end you find good killstreak... :)) that how i have good kr and killstreak.

MAX IF YOU SEE THIS DONT BE ANGRY WE JUST HELP PLAYERS :) if you want banned me its ok beacuse dispater know that glitch and he tell it in topic ...

and gg everyone :) soryy for my f**k keyboard

This post was edited by rayan559120 at September 17, 2021 2:05 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    September 17, 2021 2:58 PM PDT

That's called faking stats.

• 254 posts
    September 17, 2021 9:40 PM PDT

Yeah, I have to agree with Manickaa. And it comes under the heading of CHEATING. Not to mention it means that such a person doesn't have what it takes to do it the right way. If you have to cheat your way to the top then you sure as s**t don't belong there.

• 1144 posts
    September 17, 2021 11:23 PM PDT

LOOL even rayan faked KAA tag 

smh these kids

• 8 posts
    September 18, 2021 3:52 AM PDT

get fak out topic kids here for learning how cheat in game without maxx knows 

• Ill
    • 31 posts
    September 19, 2021 11:53 PM PDT

OMG! Thanks to you my kd and killstreaks are high. Can you teach us how to get more M_oney too? I only have 69 doll hairs.

• 8 posts
    September 21, 2021 5:49 AM PDT

Six said:

OMG! Thanks to you my kd and killstreaks are high. Can you teach us how to get more M_oney too? I only have 69 doll hairs.

for add xp or caish you need 4 bots (3bots +you=4) for giving you xp in server public you need 3  pc (if u have it)  or 3phones install web puffin on it and run warmerise and enter your server and for fast kill and xp use knife and kill with headshot then for fast transport i mean fast move spawn choose da pyramid beause is near red base and blue same place respawn ok? now 2 on red 2 on blue or 1 on spec and 1 in red 2 blue

that all. :) i hope enjoy godbless all :)

• 29 posts
    September 21, 2021 6:41 AM PDT
    Dude this is not cool
    • 2097 posts
    September 21, 2021 7:16 AM PDT
    I’m reporting this.
    • 29 posts
    September 21, 2021 7:33 AM PDT
    Good choice.
    • 241 posts
    September 21, 2021 7:40 AM PDT

man doesnt even know how a person got banned for killing a bot he was controllingin the other tab.

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at September 21, 2021 7:41 AM PDT
    • 96 posts
    September 21, 2021 7:49 AM PDT

im reporting this to max, its straight cheating and unfairness

• September 21, 2021 7:53 AM PDT
    That's unfair.
    • 2097 posts
    September 21, 2021 8:30 AM PDT
    Yes he just is instructing people how to bot farm.
    • 8 posts
    September 21, 2021 10:03 AM PDT

GO TELL MAX IM NOT SCARY OF HE GO MY KIDS SNITCHY :)) manickaa you just faking bituuch

• 149 posts
    September 21, 2021 10:07 AM PDT

rayan559120 said:

Six said:

for add xp or caish you need 4 bots (3bots +you=4) for giving you xp in server public you need 3  pc (if u have it)  or 3phones install web puffin on it and run warmerise and enter your server and for fast kill and xp use knife and kill with headshot then for fast transport i mean fast move spawn choose da pyramid beause is near red base and blue same place respawn ok? now 2 on red 2 on blue or 1 on spec and 1 in red 2 blue

So fani who would have 3 phones? hopefully I have one so no need to upload kdr just have fun
    • 8 posts
    September 21, 2021 11:19 AM PDT

Shiiro said:

rayan559120 said:

Six said:

So fani who would have 3 phones? hopefully I have one so no need to upload kdr just have fun

are you dumib im tell you if uhave the equation say 3phone+pc = good xp 

• 149 posts
    September 21, 2021 12:05 PM PDT

rayan559120 said:

Shiiro said:

rayan559120 said:

Six said:

are you dumib im tell you if uhave the equation say 3phone+pc = good xp 

nope fek farmer

Í**** de validado por la comunidad

• 96 posts
    September 21, 2021 5:45 PM PDT

rayan559120 said:

GO TELL MAX IM NOT SCARY OF HE GO MY KIDS SNITCHY :)) manickaa you just faking bituuch

ur a shame to community 

• 29 posts
    September 21, 2021 5:47 PM PDT
    Yea true
    • 29 posts
    September 21, 2021 5:54 PM PDT
    This game is for fun and why the hell you want to cheat your way to victory.
    • 2097 posts
    September 21, 2021 6:15 PM PDT

You would be surprised. The amount of people that used paid cheats in games.

• 29 posts
    September 21, 2021 7:12 PM PDT
    Yes
    • 96 posts
    September 22, 2021 12:07 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

You would be surprised. The amount of people that used paid cheats in games.

and i still wonder how is max not giving sht at all like for example he bans 2 ppl out of 50 ppl that committed against tos

• 14 posts
    September 23, 2021 5:40 AM PDT

@Rayan you're a scared little Puzzy by private/hiding your Account!
    Did we ever meet each other in Reallife : Come try hack my fist to avoid have a speed-date with your big mouth.

@Airfoxx i agree : When people cheat , they should cheat themself and not kill the fun for a game of others.

@Manickaa : These kind of people must be incredible stupid or have an inferiority complex. I believe BOTH