Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[SpeaR]|

• 127 posts
    September 25, 2021 7:16 AM PDT

Welcome to the official SpeaR forum.
    If you are interested in joining, you must fill out the form.
    But the clan does require certain requirements, so if you are not the author, you better not fill out the form for nothing.

1. Kdr 2+

2. Killstreak 60+

3. Rank -3000

4. Being in 3 clan maximum . 

of course there may be exceptions like kdr or killstreak which are not the most important.
    Rather, the clan is looking for decents and exceptional players.
    you will be subjected to a skill and proficiency test.
    In this clan, we accept both snipers and automatic players. everyone has a different game mode. we accept it.

The application form consists of 8 questions.

1. What is your age ?

2. What is your name ?( warmerise )

4. Why do you want to join ?

5. what makes you different from other players?

6. What is your mode of play, your favorite weapon?

7. Since when did you join warmerise

8. If you had other accounts, which ones?

We will let you know if you are accepted.

Good luck !

• 127 posts
    September 25, 2021 7:18 AM PDT

https://warmerise.com/group/938

• 382 posts
    September 30, 2021 3:34 AM PDT

great'

• 10 posts
    October 5, 2021 4:37 PM PDT
    Did you buy it with the prize you got from the tournament?
    This post was edited by Astartes at October 5, 2021 4:37 PM PDT
    • 60 posts
    October 5, 2021 7:04 PM PDT

Sad Clan Sybill Lmao 3 Comments

• 127 posts
    October 5, 2021 10:11 PM PDT

Dude you're the leader of Savage, officially the crappy warmerise clan.

I love to see you run and jump like a rabbit in Sky to lay your mine traps. Me and xLobov can get you a 10-0 very fast. Go and delete your clan man, I can literally destroy all of your members in 1v1, even Hysteria.

• 60 posts
    October 5, 2021 10:39 PM PDT

Sybil said:

Dude you're the leader of Savage, officially the crappy warmerise clan.

I love to see you run and jump like a rabbit in Sky to lay your mine traps.Me and xLobov can get you a 10-0 very fast.Go and delete your clan man, I can literally destroy all of your members in 1v1, even Hysteria.

Imagine trying on a Browser game ffs 100% u And When When i tryed i rekted u

• 127 posts
    October 6, 2021 7:11 AM PDT

Lol you never won 1 single 1v1. You joined the game in 2015 but you never evolved. as for me, i have never lost, but i can post screenshots of old 1v1s. but I got even better and I can give you 10-0 now if you want your revenge. but for now you are losing.

• 2097 posts
    October 6, 2021 7:15 AM PDT
    • 127 posts
    October 8, 2021 10:59 AM PDT

for the last time, stop making membership requests, and answer the test questions

• 2097 posts
    October 8, 2021 11:12 AM PDT

You asked me to join lol.

• 127 posts
    October 8, 2021 11:54 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

You asked me to join lol.

No, I asked you for your opinion since yousent request . I don't see why I would want you to join since we keep arguing.

• 2097 posts
    October 8, 2021 12:07 PM PDT
    You asked me five times. I sent a request to humor you, but looks like you changed your mind.
    • 127 posts
    October 8, 2021 3:04 PM PDT

Manickaa said: You asked me five times. I sent a request to humor you, but looks like you changed your mind.

It's ridiculous I haven't invited anyone yet.

• 377 posts
    October 9, 2021 7:24 AM PDT

isent this supposed to be a clan forum?

• 652 posts
    October 10, 2021 7:31 PM PDT

oh look another sad clan created by one of the biggest drama directors

• 127 posts
    October 10, 2021 9:34 PM PDT

SuperLagger said:

Who are you dude ?

you allow yourself to talk about me when nobody cares about you in this game , start by telling me your old name .

It is clear that you said this sentence just to say: this sad clan .

try to join a clan that requires skills before talking about mine .

• 14 posts
    October 10, 2021 9:42 PM PDT
    1. What is your age ?
    8 (25 if I were on Pluto right now, in case you need upfront total age)

Donkey will be enough, I don't want you call me sweetheart or honey or love

4. Why do you want to join ?
    To end the suffer of loneliness and cure it with mingling around with clan members who have lower IQ than me

5. what makes you different from other players?
    Unique e.mail address, unpredictable passswod and own ******* essence

6. What is your mode of play, your favorite weapon?
    I love TDM mode as bots easy to respawn and farm faster within 10 minutes

7. Since when did you join warmerise.
    Since your father left your family and then later I came in your mom's life

8. If you had other accounts, which ones?
    Dispater, this one I used for drama and being stuupid cuunt with other people. I got kicked from The Mercenary lately so yeah I need to use another account as this Dispater reputation already drain down to sewer long time ago
    • 127 posts
    October 10, 2021 9:52 PM PDT

I found out about your account yesterday , In Prof.Dr. topic .. I thought you were one of those failed 2017 accounts that got abandoned. But what I see you today commenting on my clan , a suspicious coincidence.

It makes sense to me that you are FarzBlack given that you value TheMercenary and want to deny the fact that I was leaving and joining your clan like we do with GamerZ.

• 652 posts
    October 10, 2021 10:17 PM PDT

Sybil said:

SuperLagger said:

Who are you dude ?

you allow yourself to talk about me when nobody cares about you in this game , start by telling me your old name .

It is clear that you said this sentence just to say: this sad clan .

try to join a clan that requires skills before talking about mine .

broo im so scared rn omg :(

• 14 posts
    October 10, 2021 11:46 PM PDT
    Sybil said:

I found out about your account yesterday , In Prof.Dr. topic .. I thought you were one of those failed 2017 accounts that got abandoned. But what I see you today commenting on my clan , a suspicious coincidence.

It makes sense to me that you are FarzBlack given that you value TheMercenary and want to deny the fact that I was leaving and joining your clan like we do with GamerZ.

You really bad at guessing and yet pointed out wrong person, lol... The story of you kicking out from the mercenary are well known after being overload rertard and kicking my friends out that clan while you run as officer So I wish a bad luck on your "one-time-usage" clan and please stop being cringe. Please have my middle finger up your butthole in case you get burnt xD
    • 652 posts
    October 11, 2021 3:11 AM PDT

LegendaryDonkey said:
    Sybil said:

You really bad at guessing and yet pointed out wrong person, lol... The story of you kicking out from the mercenary are well known after being overload rertard and kicking my friends out that clan while you run as officer So I wish a bad luck on your "one-time-usage" clan and please stop being cringe. Please have my middle finger up your butthole in case you get burnt xD
    kekw thats what i like to read XDDD

• 1144 posts
    October 11, 2021 4:54 AM PDT

agent743 said:

LegendaryDonkey said:
    Sybil said:

You really bad at guessing and yet pointed out right person, lol... The story of you kicking out from the mercenary are rped known after being overload rertard and kicking my cows out that clan while you run as officer So I wish a car luck on your "one-time-usage" clan and please stop being cringe. Please have my middle finger up your butthole in case you get burnt xD And i will suicide i hate this worldf

You want to kill yourself? XD

nice editing quotes

This post was edited by Cyanex at October 11, 2021 4:55 AM PDT
    • 9 posts
    May 8, 2022 12:29 AM PDT

hi

Sybil said:

Welcome to the official SpeaR forum.
    If you are interested in joining, you must fill out the form.
    But the clan does require certain requirements, so if you are not the author, you better not fill out the form for nothing.

1. Kdr 2+

2. Killstreak 60+

3. Rank -3000

4. Being in 3 clan maximum . 

of course there may be exceptions like kdr or killstreak which are not the most important.
    Rather, the clan is looking for decents and exceptional players.
    you will be subjected to a skill and proficiency test.
    In this clan, we accept both snipers and automatic players. everyone has a different game mode. we accept it.

The application form consists of 8 questions.

1. What is your age ?

4. Why do you want to join ?

5. what makes you different from other players?

6. What is your mode of play, your favorite weapon?

7. Since when did you join warmerise

8. If you had other accounts, which ones?

We will let you know if you are accepted.

Good luck !