Forums » General

New Warmerise Minigame Idea!

• April 2, 2017 10:18 AM PDT

I have a new idea for a Warmerise minigame called "Hoppin' Jabbers" where it takes place in Dustland and is a best out of 3 game where you must only use knife.

Rules:  

1. You and your opponent must start at two opposite areas as shown below:

2. The whole objective of the game is to run on the platforms whilst either you or your opponent is trying to knife the Hopper, the knifer is called the Jabber.

3. The thing is, you have to HOP to the other platforms and basically go around the map trying to avoid the Jabber and there is a maximum of three hops you can take to get to the other platform. If you run instead of jumping to the other platform whether you're the Hopper or the Jabber, the opponent will take the point and the next round will start in the original position. There will be two spectators, one on the hopper and one on the jabber, and each one will notify whenever someone will break a rule.

4. If the Hopper falls off the platform, the round restarts but the Jabber is positioned in halfway closer to you from the original position.

5. If the Jabber falls off the platform, the round will restart and both opponents will return to their original positions, but, it's a 3 strike warning, if the Jabber falls off 3 times, the point will go to the Hopper.

That's about it guys, also special thanks to RED234 for being an  example in these screenshots. Happy Hoppin'!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 2, 2017 10:20 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 2, 2017 2:16 PM PDT

heh...

• 254 posts
    April 5, 2017 3:54 AM PDT

Sounds like an interesting suggestion, however I would request this kind of topic to be posted in the Suggestions-section of the forums in the future :)

• 609 posts
    April 22, 2017 3:39 PM PDT

MEDIEVAL FIGHT

Allowed weapons/items:

>Bow

>Knife

>Tomahawk

>Shield

NO OTHER WEAPONS

(it would be fun to watch)

• 375 posts
    July 1, 2017 12:58 AM PDT

But those minigames must got cash if you win True?

• 375 posts
    July 5, 2017 1:42 AM PDT

i have one idea for one minigame for warmerise.The game its called ``Zombie rush´´ its a normal game of zombies,it consist in kill all zombies,And the last one who survive,can gain 100 cash. Players will be able to create servers with this said minigame,BUT,if a zombies effects you,you are one of them.and you have to kill  human players. i will be grateful if you create this minigame,Thanks.

This post was edited by xKurzy at July 6, 2017 1:31 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    July 5, 2017 3:37 AM PDT
    *infects
    • 375 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:35 AM PDT

k

• 185 posts
    July 5, 2017 9:04 AM PDT

lol

• 375 posts
    July 6, 2017 1:30 AM PDT

xd

• July 6, 2017 4:31 AM PDT
    lol i forgot i made this topic
    • 8 posts
    April 18, 2018 4:00 AM PDT

I HAVE ONE IDEA FOR WARMERISE MINIGAME :

It is "Capture the Flag"

Rule :

Run Into the enemy base, catch the flag and pose into my base.