Forums » Off-Topic

Fameful 2013-2021

• 2098 posts
    January 2, 2022 10:35 PM PST

Well at last we have made it to 2022 in one piece.   hope that his year is better than the last couple that we have experienced. Unfortunatley this will probably be the last year that I will be fairly active on this game. I will be graduating this year and be on my way to wherever life takes me. 

I figured I would post this now as by the time the time comes I would forget and not have much time to write this. 

I would like to thank you all for all of the great times that I have had on this dreadful browser game.  I would like to thank the following people for being some of the best and friendliest people to me in the community: Armyof3, chronospectrum, Sterben99, Deathbringer908, Kosiarz, Falcon, neoknuxx, Erlaanz, Faerie, Keller, Alliance, Croeh, OmniFire, Ryuzark, StarWarsCrazy, Lion7, blablabladidek, DeltaElite, VonBear, Vio, sonicheroed, Jun, IDemonio, Yaxley, and SirAws.

I would like to thank the leaders of the following clans for letting me be part of teams. I would also like to thank all of the members of Exalt and Northern Forces, as it was a pleasure leading you all.

EvilSpirit: --[TheMercenary]--

Hellforce: |[INVICTUS]|

Keller:     |[Savage]|

Faerie:    ||Fantasia||

Kosiarz: =[Raven]= / =|OR|=

Aspire:   |[Titan]|

Ryuzark: |[KR]|

Vio : |HypheX|

I was never very good or a well-known player, I wanted to leave a lasting impact within the community. Although I never was able to achieve that, this community was able to leave a lasting impact on me. I will forever miss those easy and careless days that are now in the past.  I would spend countless hours messing around on this game.  Although those days are now over, I will still have all of those memories with me as cringy as that sounds.

Some things to keep in mind, always keep this community active for an extended period of time. Always put extrea effort and try to think of ways to get everyone involved. Secondly, always remember to be kind to one another, as we all know kindness goes a long way. Third, make sure to refrain from pointless arguments as they always just escalalate into endless chaos.  

This is by far the most ******* cringe thing I have posted in a short minute lol.  Remember, Don't ever forget me and my many many many many many many names ;)... nah just kill me already haha.  Anyways as you know I will aways be that same old sarcastic and cynical person that you won't miss. 

Until We meet again my friends...Until then I will be off doing something dangerous, and hopefully trying not to get myself killed :D

- Fameful

• January 3, 2022 4:03 AM PST
    So sad to see you go. You are the most confident guy I have ever seen in here. And you're a good player too. I sometimes don't understand your posts tbh LOL. Jokes aside, stay safe, stay healthy. Do what you like. Goodbye :D
    And yeah, you're cool and savage. You say you wish you were but you ARE.

Goodbye brother, and, I would like to say something in your style (it's just a joke)

"See you tomorrow"

Haha, so long my friend...
    • 652 posts
    January 3, 2022 7:01 AM PST

Later.

• 1147 posts
    January 6, 2022 12:10 AM PST

gg legend of warmerise

• 493 posts
    January 6, 2022 1:26 AM PST

Goodbye dear enemy 2021, I realize that now that we are losing one of the only old players still active in warmerise .

I hope you will succeed in your job with flying colors

-Kazourichuu

• off
    • 223 posts
    January 7, 2022 12:03 PM PST

FameFul 2013 - 2022
    8 years wasted on browser game and more coming

• 2098 posts
    January 7, 2022 12:11 PM PST
    It wasn’t wasted. I had lots of fun on here.
  • January 9, 2022 9:12 PM PST

8 year...