Forums » General

TOO UNFAIR!

• January 9, 2022 2:05 PM PST

this game is WAY too unfair. i was playing a match and EVERYONE had the OP railrifle and they were hopping around AND my team was  the complete opposite. MAX MAKE THE GAME FAIR AND MAKE UNREGISTERED PEOPLE GET STUFF! ADD MORE FREE THINGS OR MAKE ALL THE WEAPONS CHEAPER

• 212 posts
    January 9, 2022 4:29 PM PST

the 'OP' weapons have their weaknesses too, believe it or not

• 2097 posts
    January 9, 2022 5:32 PM PST
    ^
  • January 9, 2022 9:21 PM PST

yes i agree with u

• January 10, 2022 3:27 AM PST
    If a weapon is good or not depends on his user. And if the you can’t beat the user, it means you have to get better. Or try another weapon, not weapons with high damage. Use weapons which you can handle easy. (This is not to attack you)
    • 652 posts
    January 13, 2022 4:22 AM PST

elitetrooper said:

this game is WAY too unfair. i was playing a match and EVERYONE had the OP railrifle and they were hopping around AND my team was  the complete opposite. MAX MAKE THE GAME FAIR AND MAKE UNREGISTERED PEOPLE GET STUFF! ADD MORE FREE THINGS OR MAKE ALL THE WEAPONS CHEAPER

no offense but all weapons are mainly equal in strength, every weapon has its own speciality

• January 20, 2022 5:21 PM PST

they are not equal, BECUASE the railrifle for instance, you can spam it a couple times, and you got a kill, but for the UMP, you need to use a entire clip (almost a entire clip) just to kill one person.

• 212 posts
    January 20, 2022 5:58 PM PST

It's not like you can't fight from mid-range and spray him with the auto to stunt him cus if you miss some bullets you are done against an automatic y'know,

• 212 posts
    January 20, 2022 6:03 PM PST

Rail spammers are pretty easy once you know how to fight them

• 2097 posts
    January 20, 2022 6:33 PM PST
    Also it’s difficult to shoot rail while being continuously sprayed by an auto.
    • 458 posts
    January 20, 2022 7:15 PM PST

So are all the other kinetic weapons.

• 10 posts
    January 20, 2022 9:33 PM PST

Wait, free guns are clearly some of the best guns in the game. Believe me, I bought all the guns a hundred times and sold them a few weeks later. The railrifle is expensive but it is much less powerful than the L115A3 believe me.

• 509 posts
    January 21, 2022 3:46 AM PST

only item u should buy is Gravity Gun, most helpful

• 458 posts
    January 21, 2022 5:02 AM PST

Agreed, the most common weapons I use in-game are L115A3, Knife, and Gravity Gun.

• January 21, 2022 4:41 PM PST

I don't have anything besides mines, vector x, pulsepistol and blastgernade.

• 144 posts
    February 3, 2022 2:24 PM PST

All weapons are roughly the same in strength! 

It depends highly on your skill. If you s.u.c.k at precise aiming, then snipers will s.u.c.k for you. If your timing is bad, then knife might not be great for you. If you want an op weapon, you need to consider what you are best at, then practice using it. 

• 192 posts
    February 4, 2022 9:35 AM PST

yall sound like a bunch of nerds haha jk but yall are just telling to get good at the game and all the guns are equally good but it doesnt take a rocket scientest to get that this game isnt fair at all and plus this game is so hard the "pros" spend most of there time destroying new players otherwise all of there stats would be destroyed if this game was fair that wouldent be the case the new players wouldent struggle so hard beating the more experienced its like a guy fighting super man its stupid. Like what EliteTrooper said the other team was destroying there team because there better and that ISNT FAIRE thats why the game isnt faire!!!!!!! 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 4, 2022 10:05 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 4, 2022 10:07 AM PST

thats why hes asking for more free weapons to make the game more fair but you guys are saying no for no reason? Why? theres litterally No reason not to add more guns. and if you guys forgot what the word fair meant it means to be honest and have integrity. Fairness implies appropriate weights and measure. so last time i checked a team beating another team because there more experienced and has better waepons  doesnt seem fair 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 4, 2022 10:18 AM PST
    • 18 posts
    February 5, 2022 5:47 AM PST

look at all these crybabies, just get better LOL or go play fortnite 

• 144 posts
    February 5, 2022 8:54 AM PST

true lol

• February 6, 2022 12:39 AM PST
    PlasmaStrikerZ said:

yall sound like a bunch of nerds haha jk but yall are just telling to get good at the game and all the guns are equally good but it doesnt take a rocket scientest to get that this game isnt fair at all and plus this game is so hard the "pros" spend most of there time destroying new players otherwise all of there stats would be destroyed if this game was fair that wouldent be the case the new players wouldent struggle so hard beating the more experienced its like a guy fighting super man its stupid. Like what EliteTrooper said the other team was destroying there team because there better and that ISNT FAIRE thats why the game isnt faire!!!!!!! 

It doesn’t give good or bad weapons. It depends on the user how good the weapon is and not only by the weapon itself. For example I‘m better with knife than carabine, I‘m also a good sniper but bad in using revolver. That’s why it is on you to make your main weapon op
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 6, 2022 12:39 AM PST
    • 657 posts
    February 6, 2022 5:22 AM PST

some problems that guns needs a buff and nerf:

buff:

GA3A

slightly buff UMP

slightly increase the accuracy of blast shotgun as the normal shotgun

nerf car turret's dmg

nerf carbine's dmg

buff blastgun commonly

buff flamethrower's dmg

increase the limbs damage to 50 or 51 for rail

i am so sry for plasma gun users but this needs slightly to be nerf the dmg

nerf a litte for lsmg (p.s. i sometimes uncommon encounter lsmg spammers) so nerf the dmg or the ammo

nerf "say that again and i will shoot u with my" aa12 dmg slightly nerf limbs dmg

nerf L115A3 dmg (as i know i encounter L11 spammers)

slightly buff UMP's limbs dmg and slightly nerf the ump's 0.01 bullet time hit

slightly buff USP's dmg to limbs, only 16 limit it has to be

slightly nerf revolver's fire rate and nerf the damage (i encounter some revolver spammers)

slightly nerf UZI's fire rate (it gets so annoying now)

slightly nerf RPG's dmg

slightly buff gravity gun's torso and limbs dmg to 15

tiny slightly nerf mine's radius and nerf mine's dmg (i encounter some mine spammers and wants to plant at their enemies to just annoy them,it's 0.03% rare some ppl might be annoyed)

slightly buff blast nade dmg

slightly buff knife's fire rate to 0.84 or 0.85

and ya that is all my suggestions

This post was edited by agent743 at February 6, 2022 5:25 AM PST
    • 657 posts
    February 6, 2022 5:26 AM PST

agent743 said:

buff:

GA3A

slightly buff UMP

nerf car turret's dmg

nerf carbine's dmg

buff blastgun commonly

buff flamethrower's dmg

nerf a litte for lsmg (p.s. i sometimes uncommon encounter lsmg spammers) so nerf the dmg or the ammo

nerf "say that again and i will shoot u with my" aa12 dmg slightly nerf limbs dmg

slightly nerf revolver's fire rate and nerf the damage (i encounter some revolver spammers)

slightly nerf RPG's dmg

tiny slightly nerf mine's radius and nerf mine's dmg (i encounter some mine spammers and wants to plant at their enemies to just annoy them,it's 0.03% rare some ppl might be annoyed)

i also forgot to say is slightly nerf usp's 0.03 bullet time hit

• 192 posts
    February 7, 2022 6:35 AM PST

FlacMurray said:
    PlasmaStrikerZ said:

It doesn’t give good or bad weapons. It depends on the user how good the weapon is and not only by the weapon itself. For example I‘m better with knife than carabine, I‘m also a good sniper but bad in using revolver. That’s why it is on you to make your main weapon op

Yes but the better items are easier to work with and thats the key and if u are alway fighting new player none of that even matters . and how better with knife than with carbine its litterally just a lawn mower and if you do that ugly crouch animation its even more powerfull because of more precision 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 7, 2022 6:37 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 7, 2022 6:42 AM PST

agent743 said:

buff:

GA3A

slightly buff UMP

nerf car turret's dmg

nerf carbine's dmg

buff blastgun commonly

buff flamethrower's dmg

slightly nerf RPG's dmg

i dont think the ump should be buffed its already strong espiecialy if you know how to use it and the car turret is a machine gun with what looks like a 50 BMG  so the damge is reasonable

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 7, 2022 6:43 AM PST