Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[LETALES]| New Advertisement

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:34 AM PST

Isterio said:

I think it's time for you to go find an actual brain

My Brain is in my head but your is gone for a Picnic now and lost in beach xd

• 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:44 AM PST

I don't know what kind of 9 y.o comeback is that

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at December 29, 2022 3:33 AM PST
    • 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:46 AM PST

Actually bro we stop. Read forum rules it says no fight .-.

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at December 29, 2022 2:46 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:46 AM PST

Isterio said:

I don't know what kind of 9 y.o comeback is that but I just knew that my brain that is in the beach sprinted into your mom's head since her DNA got destroyed and turned into an historic monkey

How he sprinted into my moms head it mean your brain has legs thats why he ran from your head xd 

hahahahaaaaaaaa

• 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:47 AM PST

hahahaha..?

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:50 AM PST

Isterio said:

hahahaha..?

Isterio Queastion is hahahaaaa?

Let me Answer

You say that your brain sprinted into my mom head and damage there DNA it means your brain has legs thats why he ran from your head haha.

• 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:50 AM PST

Isterio said:

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:51 AM PST

Isterio said:

Isterio said:

We need to stop ok but you start first why you ask my mom monkey your mom is cross of Deer and Donkey

• 6 posts
    December 29, 2022 2:57 AM PST

What's with all this childish arguing, braveboy are you still this mad about being banned from |[LETALES]| and |[LETALES]| Discord Server that you have to fight every member just to get your way? If this is your plan, it will never work and will get max's attention and maybe ban you for this. So its best you auit it before that happens. ty and continue with your childish plays somewhere else other than this forum.

This post was edited by Sykuu at December 29, 2022 2:59 AM PST
    • 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:01 AM PST

He said I started the whole thing while it's obvious that he's literally the first one who insult me but idk lol, this is Warmerise so stuff like that happens on a normal basis. Basically the online Ohio

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:01 AM PST

Sykuu said:

What's with all this childish arguing, braveboy are you still this mad about being banned from |[LETALES]| and |[LETALES]| Discord Server that you have to fight every member just to get your way? If this is your plan, it will never work and will get max's attention and maybe ban you for this. So its best you auit it before that happens. ty and continue with your childish plays somewhere else other than this forum.

Yes you guys only see the person you have issues with you dont look Isterio what she do she start fight first xd

• 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:03 AM PST

braveboy said:

Isterio said:

i dont recommend joining for its owner who cant behave well

I think now its time to delete your comment bcz now you are a part of this clan xd i think your brain is on Vacations

Thank you

Hmm

• 6 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:04 AM PST

Isterio didnt start anything, this whole thing started because you complained about a clan war that never even existed. We kept telling you and you decided to fight with us like a little child just because of a video game, atleast find something better to do instead of fighting over clan wars that dont exist.

This post was edited by Sykuu at December 29, 2022 3:04 AM PST
    • 6 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:05 AM PST

Alsl its best you quit these fights before Max locks this topic, and bans you for these fights.

This post was edited by Sykuu at December 29, 2022 3:06 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:06 AM PST

Isterio said:

He said I started the whole thing while it's obvious that he's literally the first one who insult me but idk lol, this is Warmerise so stuff like that happens on a normal basis. Basically the online Ohio

You are insulted by many peoples xd what u think you are only right now wake up from dreams normal basis??? If u are going to fight with me no chance that i be quit for you and you fill the form for my clan and talk gainst my religion and my family i dont wanna share bcz if i share you loose everything and i literly be quit dont wanna insult your god and religion ok if i start speak you dont have a chance to give answe rof my questions xd be in limit

• 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:09 AM PST

Actually why do I need to fill the form of your clan. Aside from that, I don't get your point

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:10 AM PST

Isterio said:

Actually why do I need to fill the form of your clan. Aside from that, I don't get your point

I send screenshot to sykuu to see what you fill xd

• 6 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:11 AM PST

He didnt fill anything lol im sure you forged these images just to get people on your side to get him banned.

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:14 AM PST

Sykuu said:

He didnt fill anything lol im sure you forged these images just to get people on your side to get him banned.

haha look how you change to other side she fil this i promise my god  and my religion Islam doesnt allow to do fake promise like Isterio religion understand if u say that its not right so give me proof and ask Isterio to Promise that if this form is real i ask my god to send me to hell ask Isterio to do this

• 652 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:14 AM PST

Actually he's using the type of form application that lets you fill whatever you want. So you can just fill false infomation there or impersonate others without difficulties by just typing whatever usernames they want to. So someone probably filled my name in it lol

@Sykuu

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at December 29, 2022 3:14 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:15 AM PST

Isterio said:

Actually he's using the type of form application that lets you fill whatever you want. So you can just fill false infomation there or impersonate others without difficulties by just typing whatever usernames they want to. So someone probably filled my name in it lol

@Sykuu

Excuse

do this if you are right

haha look how you change to other side she fil this i promise my god  and my religion Islam doesnt allow to do fake promise like Isterio religion understand if u say that its not right so give me proof and ask Isterio to Promise that if this form is real i ask my god to send me to hell ask Isterio to do this

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:17 AM PST

Do this Isterio if u are right if u dont do 100% you are wrong

No excuse that i dont want fight or i dont want to do a fight for a game or other  so this if ur right

• 96 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:18 AM PST

can u all stop. this topic will get locked sooner or later if all of u continue

• 415 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:20 AM PST

Narkirei said:

can u all stop. this topic will get locked sooner or later if all of u continue

Ask Isterio if she is wrong so that what i said

Everything against Islam why we be quit isterio fill form of my clan againt my religion and my family so why i quit or stop

• 96 posts
    December 29, 2022 3:22 AM PST

i said stop.