Forums » Help & Tips

REMOVE STAMINA

• 192 posts
    January 26, 2022 2:46 PM PST

Hey Max Can you remove the stamina or at least extend it to 30 seconds because it doesn't make any sense. the generic adult human can run/jog for 2 to 3 minutes before the get tired and we are talking about space soldier's so they would probably be able to run a lot faster than the average person and even with armor. and its 2022 this is just really getting old and we want the game to be better is that too much to ask for? :(

• 18 posts
    January 28, 2022 3:52 AM PST

Plasma arent you like 10 or something? not in a rude way but I swear this game's older than you xD

• January 28, 2022 5:39 AM PST
    Well, the stamina is perfect in my opinion. We don't want it too long or too short, it's okay how it is. Just use it properly. 30 seconds of stamina is unfair. I would suggest a tip: Use Gravity Gun. It can make you go long distances easily. Just sprint-jump when you release the gravity gun.

Some people complain about the game's stamina bar. I would just say one thing, just use it properly.
    • 192 posts
    January 28, 2022 7:41 AM PST

neoknuxx said: Well, the stamina is perfect in my opinion. We don't want it too long or too short, it's okay how it is. Just use it properly. 30 seconds of stamina is unfair. I would suggest a tip: Use Gravity Gun. It can make you go long distances easily. Just sprint-jump when you release the gravity gun. Some people complain about the game's stamina bar. I would just say one thing, just use it properly.

you say it's okay how it is but WHY IS THERE EVEN STAMINA IN THE FIRST PLACE IT MAKES NO SENSE i could literally run 20 times longer then these fat warmerise soldiers and i don't want to buy the grav because why would i waste my mney on this bull ****!!!! Nobody on this freaking planet can get as quickly tired as these little fat as jelly bean soldiers i want it to be like call of duty where you could run fast af for a decent period of time like a normal freaking person and how is 30 seconds of stamina "unfair" When most games dont even have Stamina in the first place? Huh? and games that do have stamina for 30 seconds those aren't "unfair" tf does that even mean

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at January 28, 2022 8:11 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    February 6, 2022 12:51 PM PST

For those who didn't know - crouching regenerate stamina faster, and can be combined with Nanocompressors upgrade, which also increases the energy regeneration speed.

Nevertheless, I will consider revising the stamina use rate

This post was edited by Admin at February 6, 2022 12:57 PM PST
  • February 6, 2022 1:22 PM PST

hey max, can you add more gamemodes like survival (everyone is on one team, either red or blue, and they fight bots), capture the flag, etc. and REDUCE THE CAMERA SHAKE MAX! PLEASE! and can you make more suits, better animations for running. AND I dont like it how (if your right handed) you can see through walls by using the third person (it also applies to left handed)

• February 6, 2022 1:27 PM PST

and I want the stainima to be a little bit longer. (I put the suggestions and bugs in here becuase you said something a couple minutes ago, and I want you to respond)

• February 6, 2022 1:29 PM PST

AND I want the shield to buy instead of rent or get 3 coins.

• 509 posts
    February 6, 2022 1:38 PM PST

@elitetrooper Please do not spam, sending minimum 2 or 3 messages in row might be bannable (as Max said in old post)

P.S: Yes Survival Should be added

@Max also you should add instead of disabling entire hud u choose what u want to disable, for example if u doing no crosshair then u can turn off instead, No want kill feed etc u disable it.

Purchasing Shield in-game server with 3 coins should be Maximum 5 minutes would be better, 3 coins for 3 minutes is way too short and it is most expensive (all others are like 2 coins like teleport etc).

Also map report: The island 5 (people can go with jets underwater and kill players undermap)

Try contact to map creator or just remove map.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 6, 2022 1:42 PM PST
  • February 6, 2022 2:18 PM PST

I dident know that