Forums » General

what are the best weapons for cheap people?

• January 31, 2022 5:52 PM PST

I don't get a lot of ****, and I dont want to be "too OP", but I need better stuff. what should I get? Im thinking of getting LSMG3 or plasma gun. should I get the CPW for a secondary auto? (should I get plasma gun and cpw?). Idk. someone suggest things.

• 2098 posts
    January 31, 2022 6:22 PM PST
    Blastgun, revolver, and Trapmine.
    • 493 posts
    January 31, 2022 9:42 PM PST

elitetrooper said:

I don't get a lot of ****, and I dont want to be "too OP", but I need better stuff. what should I get? Im thinking of getting LSMG3 or plasma gun. should I get the CPW for a secondary auto? (should I get plasma gun and cpw?). Idk. someone suggest things.

Even with all the guns, you'll never be "OP", don't worry

• 2098 posts
    January 31, 2022 9:49 PM PST
    What’s the point in saying that lol
    • 507 posts
    February 2, 2022 11:02 AM PST

elitetrooper said:

The best weapon for you to buy right now is the Revolver. It will replace the USP which does almost no damage. Next, you'll probably want the M67s, unless you're happy with trapmines, in which case I'd recommend you start saving for the primary weapon you like most. Castiel recommended the Blastgun. I personally love it, but it does take some getting used to. A "safer" option would be the Carbine or G36. They're very consistent, easy to use weapons that will elevate your game a bit. After that point, you will have a strong primary weapon, a strong secondary weapon, and a strong utility item. This will make playing to earn more XP about as easy as you can possibly make it, so you can start to consider working towards more specialized weapons like the Gravity Gun or Plasma, if that's your style.

• 493 posts
    February 2, 2022 1:29 PM PST

Personally, for me it's the opposite. The blastgun is very simple even if you use it for the first time. the G36 is more painful and I need at least 300 kills to get used to it if I haven't used it a long time ago

• 2098 posts
    February 2, 2022 1:51 PM PST
    G36 is the best automatic fire weapon.
    • 11 posts
    February 3, 2022 1:40 AM PST

Its about the skill

Blastgun is recommended if you're not patient in spending your ****

Revolver is a lot better and cheaper than CPW

then -- I guess you can grind for GravityGun after you achieved those, It only takes in less than a week if you're really that serious on grinding

or you can go for Carbine or G36 first, I used G36 at first then sold for Carbine, I find both fun to use.

If you're not into auto, then PlasmaGun it is c:

This post was edited by Hatsu at February 3, 2022 1:40 AM PST