Forums » General

Hi there!! read more in the post

• 3 posts
    February 8, 2022 4:49 PM PST

Well, well, well, I haven't played this game in a loong time now, and it seems that it's pretty much still the same, I don't see many differences, but that's fine.

so I was wondering if this game will ever get like, remade, or get a sequel! because this game's great and I've been playing it for a while i guess.

I wonder if it'll also make it to steam? what do you guys think?

(though, apparently it seems that there's only one dev, oof)

• February 9, 2022 4:28 PM PST

I think that this game should be a "real" game and a browser one as well. so what I mean is that this game should have a decent storyline, downloadable, better graphics, on most platforms (tablet, PC, Phone, etc), and MAYBE JUST MAYBE it can be on PS4. I know that sounds like it will never happen, and i WON'T. but if it does, than it could have a good storyline, better stuff, better animations, maybe there is this alien team (humanoid aliens) that you can be if you want to. that would make sense for all the fighting that we do as players. and here is my story: in 2468, a socitey that has areans for battling goes crazy with its rules. then a small force of rebellions made there own army (the red team), and the soldiers (the blue team) fights the rebellion and then aliens arrive. they work together to kill the aliens but they fight again for some reason i dont know then they offically make their own "clans" to fight future threats and keep the peace of this random society, but war breaks out and they use cloning machines (the respawn feature) to keep their armies and win the enternal war. that sounds stupid but TA DA

• 3 posts
    February 9, 2022 6:00 PM PST

elitetrooper said:

I think that this game should be a "real" game and a browser one as well. so what I mean is that this game should have a decent storyline, downloadable, better graphics, on most platforms (tablet, PC, Phone, etc), and MAYBE JUST MAYBE it can be on PS4. I know that sounds like it will never happen, and i WON'T. but if it does, than it could have a good storyline, better stuff, better animations, maybe there is this alien team (humanoid aliens) that you can be if you want to. that would make sense for all the fighting that we do as players. and here is my story: in 2468, a socitey that has areans for battling goes crazy with its rules. then a small force of rebellions made there own army (the red team), and the soldiers (the blue team) fights the rebellion and then aliens arrive. they work together to kill the aliens but they fight again for some reason i dont know then they offically make their own "clans" to fight future threats and keep the peace of this random society, but war breaks out and they use cloning machines (the respawn feature) to keep their armies and win the enternal war. that sounds stupid but TA DA

Maybe because the soldiers decided to betray the rebellion cuz they saw it was a good opportunity to do so?

• 192 posts
    February 10, 2022 6:21 AM PST

elitetrooper said:

Bro on play station 4 LMFAO this game is just a bunch of other games that have been inspired by another and just thrown together to form a browser game and i dont think sony would buy that. and i remember when i was playing this my brother said why tf are you playing that knock off halo!?!? sony would just see it as a an halo clone and not even think about allowing it on there plat form xBox would probably sew us there is no chance of this game making it on console

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 10, 2022 6:35 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 10, 2022 6:44 AM PST
    Dude is a browser game. It’s not going on PlayStation. Also you mean Microsoft not Xbox?