Forums » General

|[HashiraS]| Clan. set your heart ablaze, go beyond your limits

• 377 posts
    February 13, 2022 5:56 PM PST

welcome to the hashira clan. there are only 9 slots in the hashira clan. each one represents each hashira from demon slayer. pick wisely, because once you pick your character, you stay that character, permanently.  and no girls being boy hashiras. and no boys being girl hashiras. this is because there are only 2 girl spots open. and it wouldent be fair if a girl wanted to join the hashiras and there were no girl spots open. rules:

1. arguing with another hashira is allowed. having some childish rivalry with them isent a crime. although you rivalry cant be serious. it will interfere.

2. no toxicity for no reason. no "hahahah bot" has a hashira ever said that? no dork!

3. no sharing accounts. even though its not my business.

spots open: Giyu , : open

P.S, if a character dies it dosent matter. if it makes sense you are allowed to change your character. based on your weapon preference. we have given you recomendations. you are required to have katana in your inventory.

heavy weapons: carbine, rpg, m67, lsmg3, a12, mini g, and flamethrower. tengen, gyomei are for this class.

Med class: ga3a, g36,plasmagun, revolver, warriorbow, tomahawk. sanemi, giyu, rengoku, and mitsuri are for this class. Light class: vector x, blast gun, railrifle, gravity, cpw, pulsepistol, ump40, blastgrenade. muichiro, shinobu, obanai are for this class.

what are you waitin for?! get slayin'!

This post was edited by AxereN at February 18, 2022 5:36 PM PST
  • February 14, 2022 1:06 AM PST
    This is general Forum Topic, this belongs to Advertisements.(no offence)
    • 377 posts
    February 14, 2022 4:02 AM PST

my mistakes. just thought it would get more attention.

• 2097 posts
    February 14, 2022 6:18 AM PST
    Yeah I would try and post it in the designated category.
  • February 23, 2022 10:11 AM PST

You can only find people who share the same interest in anime, in this game few people will know. You need to find people to form a team!

• February 23, 2022 10:14 AM PST

Anyway, I'm very supportive of the creator of the first forum on this fascinating topic, it's great ^^

• 377 posts
    February 23, 2022 4:59 PM PST

do u wanna join

• February 23, 2022 5:30 PM PST

yes if you want !

• 192 posts
    February 24, 2022 7:08 AM PST

FUN FACT none of yall are japanese.

• 242 posts
    February 24, 2022 9:54 AM PST

he be speaking facts

• 2097 posts
    February 24, 2022 11:39 AM PST
    Weebs
    • 212 posts
    February 24, 2022 12:26 PM PST
    I'm not American but I like the movies from there, am I not supposed to like them? tf you talking about xD?

'hey Vingadores999 heyhey y'all not Americans just sayin' lol
    • 2097 posts
    February 24, 2022 12:59 PM PST
    You can like whatever you want
    • 377 posts
    February 24, 2022 3:19 PM PST

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

FUN FACT none of yall are japanese.

fun fact? more like a loading screen tip buddy.