Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Warmerise Add-ons Ideas by Rynosuke

• 1 posts
    February 27, 2022 7:34 PM PST
    Hello Warmerise Forums! ---+Armageddon+--- Rynosuke here! I was wondering, the game has had resets before and there have been many times this game has had complete remakes of skins and new additional features. I have played for a little bit and it crossed my mind that this game has a lot more to offer. Here are some ideas that you can take credit for if you are willing to implement them. This game would go to the next level perhaps.
    I was thinking about the weapons you have in the game. These guns are all cool but how about new weapons such as some listed below:
    -Disk gun: shoots over wide range. A little slower than a normal bullet but the projectile is glowing and flashy and does great damage. Sort of like a saucer.
    -H2O Power gun- pushes people back while doing a bit of damage maybe 8 for head 5 for torso and 5 for limbs.
    -Dragons Breather- shoots poisonous gas bombs in a certain area for 4 seconds. Deals maximum of 65 damage.
    -Quick Mag H221820- A 3 round burst submachine gun that shoots red glowing beams. Mid range accuracy. A bullet does 11 to the head.
    - TsCricket- Shot gun that has ricochet ammo to cover more range and possible area damage.

These are the secondary weapons ideas I was thinking of. Perhaps these are perfect and not too overated ':D...
    -AeroStep Gun- a gun that helps you stand on air. Deploys a mini hovering platform to catch your fall. Platform lasts until you jump off and/or make another one. It is unlimited. And guards you from damage from underneath only.
    -Splintercreeper- Phase through walls. This gun has a cool down of 8 seconds after every usage. Better than jumping over walls with gravity gun.
    - Camogun- shoot a teammate or yourself with it to deploy a temporary camo but be careful, the enemy can still see your weapon! Camo lasts for 20 seconds. Cool down on gun is 20 seconds. Hit the enemy and they will take 10 damage max.

For tertiary hand usage I had only one idea
    -Glow/ Plasma Saber- light saber but with extra long reach if charged.

Here are some game mechanics that I thought of. I hope you read these and consider them. I would definitely buy from this.
    - The Mag Lair in the menu. ADDS new ammo types to all weapons. Explosive. Incendiary. Corrosive. Light. Heavy. Extended mag. Sort of like Nplay mechanics but in an actual menu for permanent usage.
    -New skins creator: perhaps you can add skins for players. Not change the colors but additional attire to make their look even cooler than a plain normal skin. Like army bags or different helmet variants of some sort. Logos. All kinds of stuff like that.
    - MIC/ AUDIO ADJUSTMENTS: cross platform audio.

I Know I'm ranting in a Warmerise E-3 type of way but I have one more serious request. I bet you can guess what I'm going to ask by the way I spoke of cross platform.... XD.

YEP. WARMERISE MOBILE.

Let me know what you think. I should post this to my clan page for more attention from fellow players. This would be legit awesome! ;P
    • 83 posts
    March 6, 2022 5:35 AM PST

i cant download a pfp 

• March 6, 2022 6:07 AM PST
    Sad
    • 83 posts
    March 6, 2022 6:09 AM PST

shut

• March 6, 2022 10:55 AM PST

XD

• 83 posts
    March 6, 2022 10:56 AM PST

ur fat mum

• March 6, 2022 11:34 AM PST

Lol you mad?

• 83 posts
    March 7, 2022 8:24 AM PST

shut up mf i just say something and u start commenting **** 

• March 7, 2022 9:54 AM PST

Your stats and your behaviour are the opposite of a nice player, just be quiet...

• 83 posts
    March 7, 2022 11:30 AM PST

well bro u know nothing so you should shut up search the acc "kilop" in memebers list up and see theyre stats thats then me acc, if u dont give a **** then shut up and be quit 

• 2098 posts
    March 7, 2022 11:31 AM PST

Man has 1.00 kdr and a farmed killstreak and is talking about stats I'm dead.

• 83 posts
    March 7, 2022 12:32 PM PST

castiel tbh... ur very right 

• March 7, 2022 1:02 PM PST
    Farber Castel stealing accounts and farmed killstreak and still speaking lmao
    • 2098 posts
    March 7, 2022 1:08 PM PST
    why would I farm a 60 killstreak
    • 83 posts
    March 7, 2022 1:10 PM PST

i need to have 1 k then  i can buy plasm gun :)

• March 8, 2022 5:54 AM PST

You cannot buy anything from a killstreak

• 192 posts
    March 8, 2022 7:43 AM PST

Castiel said: why would I farm a 60 killstreak

a grown as man being this nerdy and addicted scares me 

• March 8, 2022 8:31 AM PST

1. I'm not farming killstreak, if I would do, my killstreak would be 60 as Castiels, because a Killstreak over 60 is counted as 0, so it is possible, that Castiel simply farmed killstreak and killed hisself everytime he reached 60...

2. you are right Xepl, killstreak does not mean **** or does not make you a better player.

3. I had a 1v1, but not in elimination mode, it was in a 20 minutes round against a unregistered, who randomly said, he is better at me in knife, so we also didin't use nades or another weapon. And if I would really farm for killstreaks, I wouldn't even have a 60 killstreak, maybe 40, sothat nobody has an idea about that. If you all use your brain one minute, you all will simply notice, that I'm not farming for killstreaks, but Castiel did.

4. Also many players from 2020 and before know, that Castiel is stealing accounts.

• 83 posts
    March 8, 2022 8:37 AM PST

bruh flacmurrayu rlly spend time typing this.. sadness thx for investing time in me stupid **** cya

• March 8, 2022 8:38 AM PST

Imagine someone is naming hisself Xnice lol

• 83 posts
    March 8, 2022 8:50 AM PST

yeah thats me and im proud on it and imagine someone putti ng hes acc private cause hes scared people wil see hes stats

• March 8, 2022 9:23 AM PST

If I would be scared about that, I wouldn't have 211 friends. And you are toxic and also with your main your stats are lower than mine. Even thought you have more weapons than I ever had. You are the opposite of a nice player.

• 83 posts
    March 8, 2022 9:32 AM PST

well u think im gona cry right now? the only toxic one is you i told a problem and u started doing toxic to me i never started this so and friends doesnt matter i guess 90% of ur friends arent real friends , just random people u never talk with and i am a niceplayer i have a lot of friends and i do care about them.

This post was edited by Xniceplayer at March 8, 2022 9:33 AM PST
  • March 8, 2022 9:51 AM PST

Lol I only said sad, because it's actually sad, Max is mostly ignoring the problems of players, but you started to say something like: "Ur fat mom". You should really think about this whole situation and maybe also think about what being toxic actually means.

• March 8, 2022 9:53 AM PST

Also I've never said you are supposed to cry, you and Castiel are taking out random things out of nowhere, just to attack me, also a random like Plasma joins without even knowing the conversation.