Forums » General

Account deletion for protest

• 74 posts
    April 2, 2022 2:37 PM PDT

I advise everyone to simply delete their accounts in protest for taking out The Island series of maps, these were the most interesting and had more to do with strategy of combat. I will delete my account in two weeks time if those maps don't come back. What was in your empty minds that you taken them out of the game ... is beyond me.

This post was edited by TheRomanian at April 2, 2022 2:38 PM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    April 2, 2022 3:54 PM PDT

You need to take this up with the creator of the Island maps.  He was the one who took them down not Max. To be honest wether you keep playing or delete your account, I'm not sure that it will actually make a difference.

• 309 posts
    April 2, 2022 6:59 PM PDT
    TheRomanian,

to delete account, it is simple as the way you creating account here.

1. Go to setting
    2. Go to delete account
    3. Enter password for security confirmation

Once you settled, you will be give 14 days to change your decision before the account permanently delete on scheduled date. Strongly recommended after deletion account done, you get contact to borrow someone neuralyzer from MIB agent and erase all your memories with Warmerise. Have fun deleting account and wish you the best of luck in the future and past.

cheers
    • 998 posts
    April 3, 2022 7:36 AM PDT
    The map was indeed unpublished by its creator, it might return in the future or might not.
    I myself only remove maps if there are some kind of exploit, or if the map quality is below the minimum acceptable threshold.
    • 74 posts
    April 3, 2022 11:37 AM PDT

Max said: The map was indeed unpublished by its creator, it might return in the future or might not. I myself only remove maps if there are some kind of exploit, or if the map quality is below the minimum acceptable threshold.

so those maps were the proprety of someone that you don't know? If so, these must be recreated.  Look at how many players are online ... or how many games there are ...