• 91 posts
    April 26, 2017 5:41 PM PDT

why would you want to leave? this game is great

• 309 posts
    April 26, 2017 6:32 PM PDT
    Good luck delete account and don't come back again
    • 283 posts
    April 27, 2017 8:40 AM PDT
    The Account Terminating Link can be found in Terms Of Services page. Kindly do not post its direct link anywhere on Warmerise. People accidentally delete their account as there had been a few such cases.
    And like Brian said, why? You can leave temporarily by signing out and return whenever you feel like so. I've seen people regretting on deleting their account. Most to nearly all that left, eventually had to come back with a new account :) rethink about that.
    • 609 posts
    April 27, 2017 10:38 AM PDT

#Farzblackisaf*ckingsavage

agree @Brian

i actually like the simplicity, the nostalgia of old hallos and the fact that its changing over time, sometimes slower sometimes faster

• 610 posts
    April 30, 2017 9:33 AM PDT

DeathBringer908 said: The Account Terminating Link can be found in Terms Of Services page. Kindly do not post its direct link anywhere on Warmerise. People accidentally delete their account as there had been a few such cases. And like Brian said, why? You can leave temporarily by signing out and return whenever you feel like so. I've seen people regretting on deleting their account. Most to nearly all that left, eventually had to come back with a new account :) rethink about that.

I had 2 accounts, but decided i didnt need it. (its noob anyway). So now i only have one account. I just deleted it but dont regret it....yet anyway. lol

• 28 posts
    May 4, 2017 4:02 AM PDT
    Come on now Star Wars the reason he gave is different don't make it sound like it's funny
    • 283 posts
    May 4, 2017 9:52 AM PDT
    Reconsidering my last sentence, 'those who deleted their account for leaving the game' regretted as they realised 'leaving' wasn't the best decision, although that can reverse unless you don't delete your account, that's totally irreversible. And as I can see, you are still in the community. Why possibly would you regret xD
    Thanks for backin' me up ashDude :)
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at May 4, 2017 9:54 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    May 4, 2017 10:26 AM PDT
    The guy needs to understand, yeah.
    • 610 posts
    May 6, 2017 1:21 PM PDT

ashDuDe1 said: Come on now Star Wars the reason he gave is different don't make it sound like it's funny

I wasn't trying to make it sound funny. How would deleting an account be funny? Really?  Wow.......

• 289 posts
    June 10, 2017 1:51 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Good luck delete account and don't come back again

+

• 91 posts
    May 27, 2018 7:31 PM PDT
    Gucci drip down to my socks
    • 2 posts
    June 8, 2021 9:48 PM PDT

I got a question , if I delete my account , can this account name be used again in another account after I delete the account ?

• June 9, 2021 1:33 AM PDT

RanDora said:

I got a question , if I delete my account , can this account name be used again in another account after I delete the account ?

Yes it can be used in a another account 

• 7 posts
    June 9, 2021 2:02 AM PDT

• 2 posts
    June 9, 2021 6:22 AM PDT

Ok , thanks xNelson :)