Forums » General

Is Warmerise Dead?

• 7 posts
    December 8, 2017 12:01 PM PST

Hell yeah its dead. no one wants to play a pay to win piece of shi! game. With all the new "updates" and not what fuc@

• 3 posts
    February 18, 2019 4:24 PM PST

Game since 2012 and for me the best time was 2014, but unfortunately closed in 2016

• 3 posts
    February 18, 2019 4:30 PM PST

Really compared Warmerise in 2014 to this day, there is a lot of difference, many players left this game, and there are practically no servers, compared to before.

• 5 posts
    March 12, 2019 4:50 PM PDT

"Is Warmerise Dead?" 

No Warmerise is not dead. Warmerise gets about 20,000 new members daily. If warmerise was dead i would be sad honestly. I love this community and i hate for it to fall.

Maybe later on Big Youtubers might join the community. 

• 5 posts
    March 12, 2019 4:51 PM PDT

Akayai said:

"Is Warmerise Dead?" 

No Warmerise is not dead. Warmerise gets about 20,000 new members daily. If warmerise was dead i would be sad honestly. I love this community and i hate for it to fall.

Maybe later on Big Youtubers might join the community. 

But in the old days there was more players i shall admit as others left for another community or something.

• 21 posts
    March 13, 2019 1:21 PM PDT

I wonder how many of these new members are actually spam bots.

• 5 posts
    March 13, 2019 1:32 PM PDT

Lemo said:

Same ngl

• 998 posts
    March 13, 2019 5:24 PM PDT

Lemo said:

Currently there is 61K members, around 45K of them have entered the game atleast once, which leaves 16K accounts that could be spam bots.

• March 14, 2019 4:56 AM PDT

Max said:

Lemo said:

Currently there is 61K members, around 45K of them have entered the game atleast once, which leaves 16K accounts that could be spam bots.

There are alot of registered players that are like a "free kill" because they just stand around

• 22 posts
    March 15, 2019 1:17 PM PDT

Lez put it like this...

Warmerise isn't dead, it just isn't the most popular shooting game. Most web games get little to no attraction making this a very successful one. I have personally advertised it everywhere I go (i.e. Minecraft servers (don't judge XD) and other web games) which has made it more popular. Most people now just want to play CoD or Fortnite, so you gotta give them a little nudge. 

So the real question you should be asking isn't "Is Warmerise Dead?" you should be asking why people watch anime. For real. 

This post was edited by Bandito at March 15, 2019 1:19 PM PDT
    • 72 posts
    March 16, 2019 4:59 AM PDT

Bandito said:

Lez put it like this...

Warmerise isn't dead, it just isn't the most popular shooting game. Most web games get little to no attraction making this a very successful one. I have personally advertised it everywhere I go (i.e. Minecraft servers (don't judge XD) and other web games) which has made it more popular. Most people now just want to play CoD or Fortnite, so you gotta give them a little nudge. 

So the real question you should be asking isn't "Is Warmerise Dead?" you should be asking why people watch anime. For real. 

"you should be asking why people watch anime"

Most unrelated thing to warmerise I have seen in warmerise forums

• 22 posts
    March 16, 2019 6:54 AM PDT

Antaxay said:

Bandito said:

Lez put it like this...

"you should be asking why people watch anime"

Most unrelated thing to warmerise I have seen in warmerise forums

LUL Heckin yeah :)

• March 29, 2019 3:39 PM PDT

plat fortnite people

• April 1, 2019 4:24 AM PDT

underwaterfalcon said:

plat fortnite people

CS-GO or PUBG is better

• April 2, 2019 4:21 PM PDT

i don't lik fortnite xD

• 38 posts
    April 2, 2019 4:51 PM PDT

Tetris 99 is better xd

• 186 posts
    April 2, 2019 6:04 PM PDT

Getting molested by my uncle is more pleasant than playing fortnite

• 3 posts
    April 2, 2019 7:28 PM PDT

xD

• April 4, 2019 8:34 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Getting molested by my uncle is more pleasant than playing fortnite

lol

• 74 posts
    April 29, 2019 2:29 AM PDT

Does not seem "dead" to me ... every day there are betwin 10 and 70 servers.  I am on 170 place as a player and I am in Warmerise since the begining of 2019, and I play once or twice a week. Not dead at all. Actualy, it will never be dead.

I wish to get the data from warmerise for some statistical analasys, it will probably say so much about the state of the real word ! Hmm

This post was edited by TheRomanian at April 29, 2019 3:07 AM PDT
    • 74 posts
    April 29, 2019 3:02 AM PDT

And yes, regarding the money. You can't spend more than 20 EUR in warmerise. This is the maximum amount of money to buy everything that you want. It is actually less than a burger in Berlin or Bucharest or Paris ... you know, the European Union !

This post was edited by TheRomanian at April 29, 2019 3:06 AM PDT
  • April 29, 2019 5:17 AM PDT

TheRomanian said:

And yes, regarding the money. You can't spend more than 20 EUR in warmerise. This is the maximum amount of money to buy everything that you want. It is actually less than a burger in Berlin or Bucharest or Paris ... you know, the European Union !

lol bro

• November 2, 2019 10:48 PM PDT

Yeah I Been Seen a Video on This Topic Like Is Warmerise Dead Video Was By DB 

• 21 posts
    November 7, 2019 6:25 AM PST

TheRomanian said:

wtf a burger for over 20 euros?

• 609 posts
    November 7, 2019 10:12 AM PST

Lemo said:

TheRomanian said:

wtf a burger for over 20 euros?

you and I are in Europe 1x while this dude is in Europe 2x

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at November 7, 2019 10:12 AM PST