Forums » General

CROSS TEAMING

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 2:18 AM PDT

CROSS TEAMING SIX (PROFILE https://warmerise.com/profile/Six)

-  

CROSS TEAMING WITH - KHZINE (PROFILE - https://warmerise.com/profile/KHZINE )

• 652 posts
    June 27, 2022 3:13 AM PDT

being toxic is better than crossteaming, its even worse when you kept being toxic to a guy who never responded back to you

ah yes cross teaming is never included as a no in the terms of service so read it properly

remember the xcool guy reporting fall about his behavior? look whos talking now

current acc https://warmerise.com/profile/xCool

former acc https://warmerise.com/profile/OwO

i had him blocked long ago because he was stalking just to attack me. though i didnt care less and not answer back, he still continues. hope you could justify an action to this disaster

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at June 27, 2022 3:16 AM PDT
    • 652 posts
    June 27, 2022 3:21 AM PDT

you guys were all just camping and its what made the server boring. most people arent a fan of hide and seek in games. as a matter of fact Six is technically trying to prevent that incident by telling us where the hiders are

• Ill
    • 31 posts
    June 27, 2022 3:25 AM PDT

You were camping in the tunnels every round, and me telling the other team your location made no difference because they all knew you were camping in the tunnels with mines for the 100th time. Plus doing that, you made the game boring and everyone left

• 652 posts
    June 27, 2022 3:27 AM PDT

^^

Khzine said:

ah yes cross teaming is never included as a no in the terms of service so read it properly

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 6:48 AM PDT

Six said:

You were camping in the tunnels every round, and me telling the other team your location made no difference because they all knew you were camping in the tunnels with mines for the 100th time. Plus doing that, you made the game boring and everyone left

Tbh camping is just game plan and by telling their team our location u were making the game worse out of 7 most of the player left after the round and yea thats irritating 

• 652 posts
    June 27, 2022 7:03 AM PDT

yeah your game plan sure is so bad that people leave the server because of boredom

• 1144 posts
    June 27, 2022 7:04 AM PDT
    xCool said:

Six said:

Tbh camping is just game plan and by telling their team our location u were making the game worse out of 7 most of the player left after the round and yea thats irritating 

But calling them gies,dogs,noubs and whatever... Im surprised you had balls to expose yourself. Hf
    • 652 posts
    June 27, 2022 7:12 AM PDT

imagine being toxic everyday and then suddenly reporting a random cross team bullcrap

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 7:34 AM PDT

But did i ever talk u ?

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 7:35 AM PDT

Leevizh said:
    xCool said:

Six said:

But calling them gies,dogs,noubs and whatever... Im surprised you had balls to expose yourself. Hf

Who are u talking to?

• Ill
    • 31 posts
    June 27, 2022 8:15 AM PDT

Game plan? pls dont tell me you play warmerise competitively?

• Ill
    • 31 posts
    June 27, 2022 8:23 AM PDT

No wonder why you always talk about your score and kd every time I play with you. You play this game like you want to be an esport pro. I play warmerise to have fun and mess around. If you want to play a competitive game, go to COD or CSGO.

Oh wait, the players there are more toxic, and probs will hurt your sensitive little heart.

• 1144 posts
    June 27, 2022 8:46 AM PDT

Six said:

No wonder why you always talk about your score and kd every time I play with you. You play this game like you want to be an esport pro. I play warmerise to have fun and mess around. If you want to play a competitive game, go to COD or CSGO.

Oh wait, the players there are more toxic, and probs will hurt your sensitive little heart.

Well said ^

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 8:48 AM PDT

Six said:

i have csgo u wanna play? Add me if u want 

• 1144 posts
    June 27, 2022 8:55 AM PDT

xCool said:

Six said:

my best guess, your stats.

Avg KD: 0.5 or less

Gameplay type: Run + shoot (inaccuracy)

Average fragging level: Bottom frag

Best game you did: 4-11.

Worst game you did: 0-32

Skins : 0 skins.

and don't blame your teammates if they fail in anything, because you should keep in your mind you are stuck at bottom fragging. 

In warmerise?  lets not talk about this

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 9:37 AM PDT

Leevizh said:

xCool said:

Six said:

and don't blame your teammates if they fail in anything, because you should keep in your mind you are stuck at bottom fragging. 

DId'nt see a person with so wrong guess i think ur luck maybe below 1% and talking about kd my kd is 1.73

This post was edited by xCool at June 27, 2022 9:37 AM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    June 27, 2022 9:52 AM PDT
    Leevizh said:

xCool said:

Six said:

What
    • 1144 posts
    June 27, 2022 10:07 AM PDT

https://prnt.sc/s-c6u3OBkgRy

• 21 posts
    June 27, 2022 10:11 AM PDT

Leevizh said:

still better then ur guess

• 149 posts
    June 27, 2022 2:56 PM PDT

Leevizh said:

still better then ur guess

• 63 posts
    June 27, 2022 9:22 PM PDT

warmerise dramas XD

• 652 posts
    June 28, 2022 12:21 AM PDT

xCool said:

But did i ever talk u ?

obviously lol. better come up with something better than this bullsht excuse trying to prove the point. either way even if ur not talking to me ur still being toxic continuosly to a random guy who never responded back to you

• 652 posts
    June 28, 2022 12:23 AM PDT

Leevizh said:

xCool said:

Six said:

dude hes already a bottom fragger in warmerise let alone csgo LMAO