Forums » General

PROBLEM WITH THE L115A3

• 3 posts
    July 15, 2022 7:00 AM PDT

Hola... Well, like many, we are having difficulties with the L115A3. It's like the shots are not going to the point that is dialed in, it's out of calibration or something. It's worse than the rail rifle. And for those who don't have plasma, like me, it's hard to use the L115A3 in sky or maps without auto and the sniper misses 4 out of 6 shots. And I repeat, you aim well at the target but when the bullet comes out it seems to run out of the way. Ideally, the L115A3 should have the same accuracy as the plasma gun, as it is the best weapon in the game in different combat situations.
    I don't know what others think, but this is my problem and my suggestion.

• 2099 posts
    July 15, 2022 2:52 PM PDT
    It’s the best gun in the game.
    • 652 posts
    July 17, 2022 7:32 AM PDT

tbh the whole feedback sounds like a you problem. that weapon is highly meant for sniping/long range combat, not close range. and yes the high bullet spread for this weapon is intentional and its class isnt sniper without a reason. anyway even if you want to shoot with precise accuracy during close combat situations you could literally just quickscope

in my opinion i personally think that this gun performs incredible despite not being p2w