Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.0

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    August 4, 2022 6:57 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.7.0

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Improved performance in First-Person view (Should be comparable to Third-Person view)
    - Fixed bug when the bullet cases would be missing when firing weapons
    - Fixed bug when shotguns would have the same bullet cases as automatic weapons
    - When picking up a new weapon, the previous weapon will not be thrown anymore if it has 0 ammo
    - Fixed bug when firing a knife would make it fire even after it was switched
    - The kick message will now show who has started the kick vote
    - Newly connected players must wait 60 seconds before being able to vote on an existing kick vote

This post was edited by Admin at August 4, 2022 7:17 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    August 4, 2022 7:18 PM PDT
    Nice. But, since this update I can't log in to a match from mobile, could you please check this out? The maps won't download and it just says downloading, when I connect from pc it works, but not mobile.
    • 998 posts
    August 4, 2022 7:24 PM PDT

Majesty said: Nice. But, since this update I can't log in to a match from mobile, could you please check this out? The maps won't download and it just says downloading, when I connect from pc it works, but not mobile.

Try clearing the browser cache or try a different browser

• 13 posts
    August 4, 2022 10:13 PM PDT
    Max
    • 13 posts
    August 4, 2022 10:19 PM PDT
    Max forum to view so will you help remove the ban from rathepunishers account as I may of sent you a report about how rathepunisher who's new name now is Dd a player with no account said he was paying other players xp not actually funds so inesop misunderstood rathepunisher and so do to that can you bring back rathepunisher he was not xp farming just doing a high kill streak challenge witch he could not do alone he had to ask others to help get it so it wasn't just him and he had ever weapon in the game so xp was pointless so yeah inesop did a false report but he did not know it but he was wrong about rathepunisher so can you unban him now max
    • 954 posts
    August 9, 2022 1:14 PM PDT

hi, there is a bug that I abuse on accident. when you loot someone or pick up a weapon, you can switch back to your other weapon, then change again and you will have a weapon with all ammo, like you just spawned with it. (P.S. can you make the ragdoll better for the characters, also make a cool HUD, maybe mechs, tanks, and jetpacks. also can you make the guns that shoot blue bullets have a blue case come out. it looks weird when a yellow one comes out on the blastshotgun. also again, please make the weapons cheaper. thank you)

• 954 posts
    August 9, 2022 2:22 PM PDT

and there is a old bug that hasnt been fixed. when you pick up something that doesent have ammo, you still collect it, making other players not being able to collect it, even though you have it. for instance, when there is a brass knuckle on the floor, (and you have it equipped) you still collect it. and when a player wants a katana or brass knuckles, they cant get it becuase you have already collected it. also, when you switch weapons in first person, you keep on doing that reloading thing. and in third person, there is no animation. please fix these

• 954 posts
    August 10, 2022 4:53 PM PDT

And plus, I can't really tell what the difference between the change of first person. This isn't spamming because I posted the 2 other posts yesterday.