Forums » General

Max see this forum very important

• 13 posts
    August 5, 2022 8:23 AM PDT
    So this is my 3rd time reaching out to you to help my freind rathepunisher get his ban removed since ineop misunderstood rathepunisher witch means it's justified for me to say that he should be brought back since he was kill farming not xp farming and he paid them xp not actually funds like inseop said so you don't have to ban inesop for the false report but at least bring rathepunisher back to his friends
    • 998 posts
    August 5, 2022 10:15 AM PDT
    The unban fee for XP farming is 500k c.a.sh.
    • 509 posts
    August 5, 2022 2:41 PM PDT
    @Aircat You're so wrong about me, he said he would pay me in-game credit, if i let him kill me for 1 round. Please re-check my forum once again.
    • 13 posts
    August 5, 2022 3:52 PM PDT
    I see So if I pay you 500k xp you will unban rathepunisher max
    • 13 posts
    August 5, 2022 3:56 PM PDT
    Even if he met game xp to pay you inesop he still was not xo farming you can't gain XP from inactive players and max knows this I think I'm not for sure so he couldn't get xp from you guys just standing there and not fighting back and as I told max inesop rathepunisher had ever weapon in the game and he already 150k or something of his own game funds so he had no reason to want xp he told me this very clearly
    • 998 posts
    August 5, 2022 5:53 PM PDT

Yes, https://warmerise.com/profile/rathepunisher will be unbanned once 500k c.a.sh is transferred to this event https://warmerise.com/event/6

NOTE: The account will be unbanned with a warning, if it happens again, it will be permanently banned without the possibility of the urban fee.

P.S. It doesn't matter if the user successfully farmed XP or not, what matters is the attempt (besides, some other stats were buffed, such as killstreak and kill count).

• 13 posts
    August 5, 2022 6:06 PM PDT
    I understand max and ones rathepunisher is back I will remind him of what you said and Do I send the 500k to your account max or to the unban event but when I clicked the link to unban event it did not show anywhere on the page to click or transfer the 500k
    • 998 posts
    August 5, 2022 6:20 PM PDT

Send a friend request, after that you'll be able to see it (once accepted).

This post was edited by Admin at August 5, 2022 6:21 PM PDT
    • 13 posts
    August 5, 2022 6:22 PM PDT
    And also to max the new version you just got 2 days ago of the game is not working on mobile phones only on PC had to use a family member of mines computer to test the theory and it worked on pc but nothing I did to my phone helped it said 0% map download and it was a black screen on the phone and I tried another phone and got some thing but on a computer it said map 100% download and the screen had a visual picture of the map as it should have so if anyone else has told you about this new problem where warmerise only works on a computer now and not a phone kind of like it used to could you maybe fix that since now I can't play the game and can't get in touch with rathepunisher to tell him about what's going on if you could help would be very good max have a great day
    • 998 posts
    August 5, 2022 6:26 PM PDT

Send a screenshot of how it looks on mobile

• 2097 posts
    August 5, 2022 8:03 PM PDT
    Max did you see my message?
    • 13 posts
    August 5, 2022 11:20 PM PDT
    Here it is too a screenshot of the game on mobile just a blink screen I also sent you a friend request max so that I can send the 500k xp to the unban event
    This post was edited by Aircat at August 5, 2022 11:20 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    August 6, 2022 4:45 AM PDT
    @Aircat What browser is that? Can you try Chrome using incognito tab, let me know if it works.
    • 13 posts
    August 6, 2022 12:35 PM PDT
    It was chrome incognito actually and normal Google does the same thing like 2.7.0 new version of warmerise has some kind of problem that makes it not download maps on mobile phones but other version did work on phones
    • 13 posts
    August 7, 2022 10:14 PM PDT
    The beta It came closer to working max but it still failed.... How you had the old version was perfect but unfortunately we are still victims of the new version's inability to cooperate with mobile units perhaps you should replace how the new system downloads stuff and adjust it to how it use to download things like in the last version while still leaving all the other new improvements there but that one key aspect you need to reset.
    This post was edited by Aircat at August 7, 2022 10:16 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    August 19, 2022 12:27 PM PDT

hello max if I see that you are unbanning accounts I want  
    you to unban my account that they banned me for no reason I invested 131
    dollars and if you and I don't unban me we will hire a judge because I wa
    nt my ***** that is in that account or I will report you with the police for swindling my account is called Sniperorte

• 19 posts
    August 19, 2022 12:41 PM PDT

Leveenth said:

nt my ***** that is in that account or I will report you with the police for swindling my account is called Sniperorte

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDDDDD. your blackmail attempt looks too ridiculous XDDDD

• 509 posts
    August 19, 2022 12:48 PM PDT

Leveenth said:

lol

• 1144 posts
    August 20, 2022 11:13 AM PDT
    @Leveenth very good name copying, mucho autism?
    • 2097 posts
    August 20, 2022 1:25 PM PDT
    When you attempt to copy a bad name
    • 1144 posts
    August 20, 2022 1:56 PM PDT
    Clario isn't even a "not bad" name.

So before you judge others' name look back at yourself, You'll find a joke.
    • 2097 posts
    August 20, 2022 8:09 PM PDT
    Laughed
    • 509 posts
    August 20, 2022 11:10 PM PDT
    @Clairo how much do you rate my name out of 10?
    • 2097 posts
    August 21, 2022 6:24 AM PDT
    10/10 S tier as it is pronounceable
    • 1144 posts
    August 24, 2022 10:04 AM PDT
    CIairo said:
    10/10 S tier as it is pronounceable

While 65% of your names are copied ok bro