Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

1.7.1 idea

• 954 posts
    September 5, 2022 9:15 PM PDT
    • I want mechs, tanks, more sci Fi guns, more melee weapons, jetpacks, gliders, tools like the gravity gun to let people get to places fast, and a storyline. Maybe. basically, I want more gameplay things that change the gameplay and make it better. 

the offline should give you 500 after completing a mission/10 waves

I would like a equipable jetpack that goes with the "capes"

I would want better physics for the cars and jets (they are very stiff and also i want more vehicles like mechs and tanks)

I will want daily rewards (500 per day or two?). this can bump up the activeness of everyone becuase they will get 500 per day.

last thing, this game needs better animations for the running, sprinting, jumping, etc. this will make it more "alive". also there needs to be better ragdoll becuase this ragdoll currently is very stiff and weird. also... again, I will want better "poses" like more realistic crouching (currently the left arm goes through your left leg i think) and I will want less camera shake, realistic camera movment when you jump off something tall. more/better charater stuff.

• 41 posts
    September 6, 2022 9:10 AM PDT

This is a lot to ask of a single guy, laddie. I'd frankly just be happy with more guns and the RPG doing more damage to cars. But this is a pretty good wishlist. Hope Max sees this. 

• 24 posts
    September 6, 2022 4:09 PM PDT

hold up theres an offline now? i gotta see this. edit: lol nope

This post was edited by iamsat679 at September 6, 2022 4:10 PM PDT
    • 24 posts
    September 6, 2022 4:12 PM PDT

also peronally i love the running animation, NIGERUNDAYO 

• 954 posts
    September 6, 2022 7:57 PM PDT

i also want rolling, leaning instead of walking directly out of your cover too