Forums » Help & Tips

i need help

• 7 posts
    October 1, 2022 10:32 PM PDT

someone help me, now i can't play the game because the game can't load

• 998 posts
    October 2, 2022 4:32 AM PDT
    Try refreshing the page with Ctrl+F5 or try from incognito mode (if it works there then you need to clear the browser cache).
    • 65 posts
    October 2, 2022 2:37 PM PDT

I've had this issue before. Check if you have cookeis enabled, and check if you have any site settings set for warmerise.com, if you're not sure just do what Max said and clear all the site data for warmerise.com.

To do this, on the top right click the 3 dots and click "Settings" and click on "Privacy and security" and finally scroll down and click "Site settings" or paste this in your adress URL bar to go there instantly: chrome://settings/content

Now click on "View permissions and data stored across sites" and look for "warmerise.com" to the right of it, click the arrow pointing to the right side of your screen, then click "Clear data"

This will remove all data for warmerise.com without affecting anything else you might have stored on Chrome.

This post was edited by Budz at October 2, 2022 2:39 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    October 2, 2022 11:03 PM PDT

its not work

• 3 posts
    November 2, 2022 2:49 AM PDT

MAX YOU LOOK VIDEO IS WHA5UP GAMING LOOK CAPE CAN FLY IS 2.7.2 BUT I MY CAPE CAN' FLY ?

• 3 posts
    November 2, 2022 2:50 AM PDT

MAX YOU LOOK VIDEO IS WHA5UP GAMING LOOK CAPE CAN FLY IS 2.7.2 BUT I MY CAPE CAN' FLY ?

• 2097 posts
    November 2, 2022 4:02 AM PDT
    The he cape movement is a feature that’s disable by default in order to improve performance. You can enable it in the in-game settings
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 2, 2022 4:21 AM PDT

Castiel said: The he cape movement is a feature that’s disable by default in order to improve performance. You can enable it in the in-game settings

I'm more amazed by the fact that you could understand what he said. You need a Nobel prize for understanding oonga banga ngl.

• 2097 posts
    November 2, 2022 5:36 AM PDT
    Lol it took me a minute.
    • 377 posts
    November 2, 2022 6:19 AM PDT

nguoivn1234 said:

someone help me, now i can't play the game because the game can't load

sounds like a skill issue

• 7 posts
    November 2, 2022 8:04 AM PDT

i fix it done

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 2, 2022 9:04 AM PDT

Castiel said: Lol it took me a minute.

A minute too ******* short my friend.

• 250 posts
    November 2, 2022 7:14 PM PDT
    khoanoprovn said:

Godzilla had a stroke reading this and fkng died (sorry for the swear but it’s for the sake of the meme)
    • 954 posts
    November 7, 2022 7:43 PM PST

uh... what is this conversation even about?

• 377 posts
    November 8, 2022 11:03 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:
    khoanoprovn said:

Godzilla had a stroke reading this and fkng died (sorry for the swear but it’s for the sake of the meme)

how are you apologizing for swearing? 

• December 18, 2022 4:45 PM PST

why is there not a snipers mode

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 19, 2022 3:01 AM PST

There should be an anti-autism mode built into Warmerise the game, and site. But then there will only be 10 players left. 

• 652 posts
    December 19, 2022 9:16 AM PST

Eve said:

There should be an anti-autism mode built into Warmerise the game, and site. But then there will only be 10 players left. 

LOL true.

• 3 posts
    July 30, 2023 8:47 AM PDT
    Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening, Mr. Staff, I wanted to know why you won't let me send money to another player, since it only comes out
    past transactions

received pending

sent pending

privacy

and I get no records were found
    • 299 posts
    July 30, 2023 11:12 AM PDT
    XxjuanesxX said:
    Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening, Mr. Staff, I wanted to know why you won't let me send money to another player, since it only comes out
    past transactions

received pending

sent pending

privacy

and I get no records were found
    Hello there! Both players need at least 1 kdr (all time) for the transaction to be successful
    • 954 posts
    July 31, 2023 10:36 AM PDT
    No, you need at least 100 XP and your account needs to be 7 weeks old
    • 3 posts
    July 31, 2023 11:28 AM PDT
    Hello! The problem is that I can't send money to any player

• 954 posts
    July 31, 2023 12:43 PM PDT
    Hmm, I was about to say “send some to me so I can check if it works” but that’s a little suspicious and I’m not doing that. It’s probably their privacy settings, or yours. Make sure you check your settings so it says “friends only” or anyone
    • 2 posts
    November 14, 2023 10:52 PM PST
    I want 20k cash