Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.2

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    October 20, 2022 9:09 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.7.2

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Fixed the bug when the HP purchase would still apply after the player is killed
    - Fixed the bug when sometimes the damage indicator screen would not disappear
    - Added the option to switch between "toggle" and "hold" aim style
    - Added the option to enable Cape cloth simulation (disabled by default)
    - Now when hiding the chat in Options, it will show the number of unread messages (or it will show messages normally if you reply at least once)
    - Removed strict anti-spam settings for guest players
    - Removed "R" and "B" team indicators from the capes
    - Fixed the bug when switching to TPS view would not hide the scope texture
    - Fixed the bug when entering the vehicle while aiming would not hide the scope texture
    - Fixed reconnect button not working sometimes (There are still instances when re-connect would not work, but it should happen less often)
    - Fixed the bug when dropped weapons would sometimes fall through the floor
    - Fixed the bug when dropped weapons would sometimes get stuck in the air
    - Fixed the bug when the player ragdolls would sometimes get stuck in the air
    - Fixed the bug when the fps counter would sometimes appear even if it was disabled in the settings
    - Dropped weapons and ragdolls are now affected by the explosion physics
    - Improve performance of the explosion hit detection
    - Improve performance of the bullet hit detection
    - Changed the inactivity timer to 10 minutes
    - Spawn shield is now only disabled when the player moves at least 1 unit, or does anything besides looking around, otherwise, the spawn shield is deactivated after 10 seconds (In Elimination the spawn shield always gives an extra second after becoming active)
    - Added restriction for the TrapMines to be placed within the detonable distance from any enemy spawn point
    - Fixed the bug when the stats difference would not be tracked correctly for newly registered players in the very first game
    - Possibly improved networking performance
    - Improved performance while having the menus opened
    - Improved the anti-glitch system to work inside the vehicles as well (to prevent players from staying inside the glitched vehicles)

This post was edited by Admin at October 20, 2022 9:56 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    October 20, 2022 9:18 PM PDT
    Very nice!
    • 954 posts
    October 20, 2022 9:40 PM PDT

Very nice, have you discovered why mobile doesn't work?

• 998 posts
    October 20, 2022 9:49 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

Very nice, have you discovered why mobile doesn't work?

Older phones do not have enough RAM to run the game (Having at least 4 GB RAM is preferable).

• 25 posts
    October 20, 2022 11:02 PM PDT

Very Nice Maxi!!!!!!

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2022 5:38 AM PDT
    Cape feels like part of me
    • 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 6:42 AM PDT

if only i had a cape... i wanted to try the new ragdoll effects but i dont have a cape! if only the black one was atleast 5k. i mean, the use of it compared to the price is rediculas

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2022 6:45 AM PDT
    Just save up and buy a cape lol
    • 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 7:04 AM PDT

but saving takes years man. 25k in a month? most likely not. i get 3k per day if i play for 3 hours.

• 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 7:06 AM PDT

oh max, when will you fix the delayed damage? you fixed it only a bit i notice. will the delayed damage fix be in the next update?

• 2 posts
    October 21, 2022 7:06 AM PDT

Holy **** it feels great that you're actually listening to the community Max. Keep up the good work this is a nice list of positive changes.

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2022 8:06 AM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:

but saving takes years man. 25k in a month? most likely not. i get 3k per day if i play for 3 hours.

You’re playing the game just like everyone else. I don’t know what else to say.
    • 458 posts
    October 21, 2022 1:03 PM PDT

@Max, every sever I join, I get ping spiked 2000+ and then I get kicked. It happened only by this update for some reason. https://vvcap.com/hrfSRrC9h

• 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 4:57 PM PDT

i do not get that. when there are lots of people playing (around 10-16), the game is laggy and my FPS drops to around 30-40, sometimes 20.

• 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 5:46 PM PDT

oh btw, while we are talking about update stuff, i have some suit problems (or just things that will make the suit look better, and more stuff on the topic about the default suit). first, the fingers are completely destroyed and deformed. you could use those fingers as claws are something. second, the charater doesn't hold the guns correctly in third person, (also, the jumping and sprinting needs to be the same in both views for realisticness), and its the same holding stance for all the guns. the charater (in my opinon) needs better sprinting and jumping animation (its not a big problem, but it just makes the game weird with bunch of people hopping around everywhere with bad-ish animations). the arms have very bad ragdoll physics (the elbows don't bend that much). the armpits are very blurry and stretched out and jagged. please consider these as bugs that need to be fixed/changed. EDIT: here is the picture that explains the armpit and fingers:

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at October 22, 2022 9:41 AM PDT
    • 954 posts
    October 21, 2022 9:04 PM PDT

oh sorry for spamming, but please fix the floating thing. if you look closely at my feet, you can notice that I am floating in mid air, like Im standing on that small edge. also, @max, can you make the terrain more... better? I see people on the skygates map on a jagged part like i am on, but very high in the sky, sniping people. becuase they have the gravity gun, they can shoot themselfs up to where no one else can go. and its really annoying I have a picture:

• 2097 posts
    October 22, 2022 6:42 AM PDT

shoot them with the sniper when they are still.

• 954 posts
    October 22, 2022 9:03 AM PDT

well, they move around a lot and it is much higher than you think. you can't even see them and they somehow blend into the terrian. they are that high up, almost to the sky border

• 285 posts
    November 6, 2022 5:04 AM PST
    1 thing about trapmine restriction in spawnarea that is kind of anyoing is in elimination mode. Because no-one will spawn in that area. But sometimes those places are really good points to put down a mine. E.g secret lab at the blue side on the outerparts or red side on the upper area.
    • 2 posts
    November 7, 2022 5:47 AM PST

What the f**k happened to the RailRifle?

• 2097 posts
    November 7, 2022 5:49 AM PST
    Max nerfed the rate of fire significantly.
    • 509 posts
    November 7, 2022 7:37 AM PST

RailRifle: PlasmaGun but lower damage