Forums » General

new weapon? MAX read this

• 954 posts
    October 27, 2022 4:43 PM PDT

I want a ¨blast pistol¨ and a ¨blast knife¨ which both cost around 3k. blast pistol is a burst pistol with LSMG3 like recoil. has 18 damage for torso, 20 damage for head and 15 damage for limbs. blast knife does 50 damage per hit but it is very fast like the brass, but a little faster. pls add these max i want to complete the set

• 250 posts
    October 27, 2022 6:58 PM PDT
    I think the pulse pistol is already a blast pistol. Idk but when I checked the desc of the pulse pistol It said it was a blast pistol but I’m not really sure so just check it out urself
    This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at October 27, 2022 6:58 PM PDT
    • 285 posts
    October 28, 2022 8:30 AM PDT
    Well I personally think about other new weapons as well: especially considering skins that already existed in this game if they could still be used.

Old blast gun skin could be a grenate thrower. It would work like the bow a bit with dropping of the grenate.

Combined with a new nade. A contact nade. I personally would have liked to see m67 as such a nade. So it flys and doesn't explode till it hit something. Because m67 have such a strange way of bouncing around...

New-Old Railrifel skin (the grey one) could be a new sniper rifel.

Old kris super v could be an new weapon. Different damage.

I think in Current knife could do a bit less damage so its actually a good thing to buy Different meele weapons. Especially brassnucels aren't really worth buying: you need 3 hits to kill while katana or knife do 101. I personally also think knife range could be smaller. So katana has a longer range because it's a longer weapon.

There could be more weapons like minigun (I personally don't play that category often).
    This post was edited by Lion7 at October 28, 2022 8:31 AM PDT
    • 212 posts
    October 28, 2022 1:02 PM PDT

I only want a faster shotgun we only have 2 and they are the same.

• 2099 posts
    October 28, 2022 4:40 PM PDT
    The old stg was semi automatic
    • 954 posts
    October 28, 2022 4:48 PM PDT

i only want more blast stuff. becuase isent it strange when you have a blast gun and blast shotgun and a blast gernade but no blast pistol or knife? I want to complete the set. and  yes we need more shotguns. and maybe we can get back the old weapons (which idk what they were, since I started playing in 2020) as new ones with different stats

• 250 posts
    October 29, 2022 6:55 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

i only want more blast stuff. becuase isent it strange when you have a blast gun and blast shotgun and a blast gernade but no blast pistol or knife? I want to complete the set. and  yes we need more shotguns. and maybe we can get back the old weapons (which idk what they were, since I started playing in 2020) as new ones with different stats

I checked and the pulse pistol is in fact a blast pistol. says so in its description

• 954 posts
    October 29, 2022 7:23 PM PDT

But, the point is that I want a new weapon that IS NAMED BLAST PISTOL, also I want it unusual, maybe this pistol has that bullet (effect?) Of the gravity gun, but its blue and the pistol is like the gravity gun shape but backwards. I'm trying to say that I want a gauntlet pistol that fires small laser waves that does 30 damage each, and it is a burst pistol, with plasma gun fire rate after the three shots are done

• 250 posts
    October 29, 2022 8:16 PM PDT

Ohh, i see what you're pointing out

• 2099 posts
    October 29, 2022 9:57 PM PDT
    So essentially just name pulse pistol blast pistol? Seems like kind of pointless just to change the name.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    October 30, 2022 1:05 AM PDT

Tbh we want the Kriss back in place of the UMP.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    October 30, 2022 1:08 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said:

But, the point is that I want a new weapon that IS NAMED BLAST PISTOL, also I want it unusual, maybe this pistol has that bullet (effect?) Of the gravity gun, but its blue and the pistol is like the gravity gun shape but backwards. I'm trying to say that I want a gauntlet pistol that fires small laser waves that does 30 damage each, and it is a burst pistol, with plasma gun fire rate after the three shots are done

This sounds surreal, the balancing would be off. Well not like all of the weapons are balanced *looks at the OP combo*  

• 652 posts
    October 30, 2022 3:31 AM PDT

Eve said:

Tbh we want the Kriss back in place of the UMP.

^ that visual appearance was so cool back then

• 2099 posts
    October 30, 2022 6:06 AM PDT
    The kriss reload animation was so clean.
    • 954 posts
    October 30, 2022 1:45 PM PDT

i never got to see the kriss gun. i started playing in 2020